Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix (5359 Views)

Buharis, Tinubu-Ojo, Osi, Turaki Bala, Others Win Big At Peace Achievers Awards / Boko Haram Captures 5 Towns In Adamawa With Chants Of Alalahu Alkbar / See A Presidential Candidate In Niger Republic Campaigning With Buharis PICS. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by tuniski: 6:44am On Oct 16, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Thank you very much, Buhari will lose 70% in Northeast and Northcentral, he will not even get up to 3% in SE/SS. In Southwest our 50% brothers in SW together with Yoruba Christians will deliver 60% vote for Atiku. The lifeless one is going back to daura
All the zombies are in pains they are now calculating figures that won't come. Before the pdp primaries they were cocky that the election will be walkover now, they are jittery as a certain defeat awaits them! #BuhariToDaura2019
Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by MrJanuzaj: 6:52am On Oct 16, 2018
tuniski:

All the zombies are in pains they are now calculating figures that won't come. Before the pdp primaries they were cocky that the election will be walkover now, they are jittery as a certain defeat awaits them! #BuhariToDaura2019

Lol so you believe that guy with his analysis that Buhari will win Northcentral and NE? Nawa 4 you, so you also beleive Igbos are 50 percent of Lagos. You are not wise

4 Likes

Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by McCoy662(m): 6:59am On Oct 16, 2018
milemimi93:

Remove Youruba and Hausa from your Athiefulated bullsh!t.

Atiku is for igbos. SS sef don reject ham
This one is pained. ATIKUlated movement is unstoppable wether in the north, south, East or West
Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by tuniski: 7:05am On Oct 16, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

Lol so you believe that guy with his analysis that Buhari will win Northcentral and NE? Nawa 4 you, so you also beleive Igbos are 50 percent of Lagos. You are not wise
I know Atiku will win my Region NC and his region NE. I don't need anyone's analysis me sef I am an analyst!

NC/NE/SE/SS. Are confirmed PDP for 2019.. SW is 50:50 while NW is 60:40 for buhari!
Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by milemimi93(m): 7:06am On Oct 16, 2018
McCoy662:

This one is pained. ATIKUlated movement is unstoppable wether in the north, south, East or West

1 Like

Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by forgiveness: 7:07am On Oct 16, 2018
That's good one. Sai Buhari!

1 Like

Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by MeanChris(m): 7:12am On Oct 16, 2018
milemimi93:

Remove Youruba and Hausa from your Athiefulated bullsh!t.

Atiku is for igbos. SS sef don reject ham

Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by Nobody: 7:12am On Oct 16, 2018
Nigeria is cursed with bad leadership and stupid followers . But i would rather stick with buhari than vote this well known looter and cheater into power .

2 Likes

Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by ozo13(m): 7:27am On Oct 16, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Keep quite, only yoruba Muslims will vote for dullhari
the better u stop using religion in this election the better for ur candidate.all this stuff u r preaching will naturally jus push sympathy vote to one side.it didn't help Jonathan back in 2015 so I don't think It will this time around again

1 Like

Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by Spartan1203(m): 7:31am On Oct 16, 2018
This is not Adamawa. There is no overhead or pedestrian bridge in the whole state.
Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by pauladonis(m): 8:38am On Oct 16, 2018
Onlinealaba:
How do we verify that place is Adamawa, the opinion of a man driving his rickety car doesn't matter, the issue is all sane Nigerians are getting Atikulated both youruba,igbos and Hausa.. Atikukating is a movement don't b left out

check my siggy, get your electronics and toks SMART TVs at flat rate(payment on delivery). BUY4ME services available too

You're insane.
Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by pauladonis(m): 8:40am On Oct 16, 2018
Onlinealaba:
How do we verify that place is Adamawa, the opinion of a man driving his rickety car doesn't matter, the issue is all sane Nigerians are getting Atikulated both youruba,igbos and Hausa.. Atikukating is a movement don't b left out

check my siggy, get your electronics and toks SMART TVs at flat rate(payment on delivery). BUY4ME services available too

Are you just dumb or you forgot to connect your hands to your brain before typing this? Cuz you just made a dumb comment, "All sane Nigerians are getting atikulated".
Everyone has their reasons for their choices, Not following Atiku does not make them insane.

In short, You're insane.

1 Like

Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by Nobody: 9:20am On Oct 16, 2018
milemimi93:
Even in his state he is rejected..
But the pigs of biafra have accepted him..
which state sir
Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by Nobody: 9:24am On Oct 16, 2018
uniqueboi:
Mad people everywhere
e pain am no be small pele my dear take heart
Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by milemimi93(m): 9:42am On Oct 16, 2018
bamidelee:
which state sir
His state of origin
Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by MalcoImX: 9:58am On Oct 16, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Under GEJ, thousands lost jobs in banks and other industries. A lot died while most that are still alive are destitute. See from just one bank yet you campaigned for him to be reelected

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/02/03/access-bank-sacks-1500-intercontinental-bank-staff/

So if Buhari govt didn't favor you, it favoured some and most of these northerners who are farmers have good testimonies about him. Vote yours and allow them vote theirs.
You know things are getting better when farmers are proud to be farmers. Sai Buhari, never to Athiefkuloot.

3 Likes

Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by senatordave1(m): 10:37am On Oct 16, 2018
tuniski:

I know Atiku will win my Region NC and his region NE. I don't need anyone's analysis me sef I am an analyst!

NC/NE/SE/SS. Are confirmed PDP for 2019.. SW is 50:50 while NW is 60:40 for buhari!
Former American Ambassador to Nigeria John Campbell has announced that from the reports he gathered from Local and foreign NGOs, President Buhari actually won the presidenti elections in 2003,2007 and 2011 but was rigged out at the collation centers.

He said this in an interview with Channels television where he also said that President Buhari is targeting Corruption in Nigeria at the highest level.

1 Like

Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by tuniski: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
senatordave1:

Former American Ambassador to Nigeria John Campbell has announced that from the reports he gathered from Local and foreign NGOs, President Buhari actually won the presidenti elections in 2003,2007 and 2011 but was rigged out at the collation centers.

He said this in an interview with Channels television where he also said that President Buhari is targeting Corruption in Nigeria at the highest level.

#BuhariTodaura2019 is irreversible. In fact buhari won June 12 1993 sef!
Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by tuniski: 1:24pm On Oct 16, 2018
MrJanuzaj:

You lie, Buhari wiil comfortably win SW with Osibanjo on the ticket. He will win Yobe, Gombe, Bornu and Bauchi in the Northeast. Even in the SS he will win Edo

Stop looking at 2019 anyway, Edo is going pdp presidential, gombe,bauchi are equally atikulated. This ain't buhari the untested Vs GEJ the Southerner! It is Atiku the homeboy and the performer Vs Buhari the now failed president!
Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by ganye1: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
nototribalist:
fake news, that's Abuja.that doesn't look like anywhere in Yola.
Surely it us Yola. I can see the river Benue Bridge.
Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by ganye1: 1:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
nototribalist:
fake news, that's Abuja.that doesn't look like anywhere in Yola.
Surely it is Yola. I can see the river Benue Bridge.

1 Like

Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by 7lives: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
Buhariislifeles:

Thank you very much, Buhari will lose 70% in Northeast and Northcentral, he will not even get up to 3% in SE/SS. In Southwest our 50% brothers in SW together with Yoruba Christians will deliver 60% vote for Atiku. The lifeless one is going back to daura

Yoruba Christians will vote Atiku and abandon pastor Yemi Oshinbajo?, it's NOT your fault, the SW JIGSAW PUZZLE is not for people like you.
Why do you think Goodluck spent so much and still lost in SW?, ma jeun sun awo erin ni, people here are deep thinkers, they are very difficult to hoodwink.
They will just PLAY you like a game, yeye dey smell.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 2:43pm On Oct 16, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Under GEJ, thousands lost jobs in banks and other industries. A lot died while most that are still alive are destitute. See from just one bank yet you campaigned for him to be reelected

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/02/03/access-bank-sacks-1500-intercontinental-bank-staff/

So if Buhari govt didn't favor you, it favoured some and most of these northerners who are farmers have good testimonies about him. Vote yours and allow them vote theirs.
So one shoe maker on the island looking hungry and lifeless begged me for money, I just said sai baba to test him. The guy answered well I just told him to go and meet bubu for aso rock. The guy looked dead and can kill just to eat, didn't cost me anything to buy food for him, but for the fact he is a buharist I no fit give am
Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by Shuku0kukobambi: 2:57pm On Oct 16, 2018
CROWNWEALTH019:

So one shoe maker on the island looking hungry and lifeless begged me for money, I just said sai baba to test him. The guy answered well I just told him to go and meet bubu for aso rock. The guy looked dead and can kill just to eat, didn't cost me anything to buy food for him, but for the fact he is a buharist I no fit give am

Even me too for kwale last week. I saw one woman almost dead from hunger and the flood but she was wearing one dirty PDP shirt. I just ignored her pleading eyes angry

No be only you get capacity to be wicked angry

1 Like

Re: See A Vehicle In Adamawa With Atiku And Buharis Pix by Sostix: 10:24am On Oct 17, 2018
OP, OP, OP,, how many times did I call you? You need serious prayers... How can anybody in this world bring up this broad daylight lie from the pit of hell.
Haba!! This is not Yola, we don't even use such rickety cars in Yola(come and see by yourself) . I mean where is this kind of bridge in Yola? I hate lies and dishonesty with passion.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Betta Edu: FG Committed To Transparency, Accountability - Mohammed Idris / APC Will Crumble And Disappear By 2014 - Okupe / Obama's Town Hall Meeting In South-Africa Today At 2:45pm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.