Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,599 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:05 PM

Help Me With Atiku Abubakar Direct Contact - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Help Me With Atiku Abubakar Direct Contact (8860 Views)

President Buhari Meets With Atiku Bagudu, Kayode Fayemi And Udom Emmanuel / Kukah: How I Convinced Obasanjo To End The Feud With Atiku / Fayose Meets With Atiku, Calls On PDP To Unite Against Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Atiku Abubakar Direct Contact by Chukwumalinda(f): 8:45am On Oct 16, 2018
Good day my fellow, Please kindly help me with a direct contact to Mr Atiku Abubaka G.C.O.N the 2019 PDP presidencial candidate, Please i need to contact him with immediate effect thanks My contact is 09020316663 any body should send me his contact through the number
Re: Help Me With Atiku Abubakar Direct Contact by BabaO2: 8:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Chukwumalinda:
Good day my fellow, Please kindly help me with a direct contact to Mr Atiku Abubaka G.C.O.N the 2019 PDP presidencial candidate, Please i need to contact him with immediate effect thanks My contact is 09020316663 any body should send me his contact through the number
lol and funny, somebody was once a VP, an elected governor, won most monetised primary on earth, you think you are useful?
Re: Help Me With Atiku Abubakar Direct Contact by viceddy95(m): 8:53am On Oct 16, 2018
Chukwumalinda:
cool coolTo do what,,,,just say the truth,you are single ready to mingle,,don't worry ,am available for you pretty lady...
What do you have to say.....
Re: Help Me With Atiku Abubakar Direct Contact by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:59am On Oct 16, 2018
080419419419 that is his personal line go ahead and call him.Thank me later cool cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Samad Rabiu Launches $100 Million Annual African Fund For Social Development / How Funsho Williams Was Killed. (pictures) / Fashola Fires Lasaa Boss Over Fraud, Appoints Bello

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.