Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,673 members, 7,837,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 04:32 AM

Corper Writes About A Family Battling Mental Illness - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Corper Writes About A Family Battling Mental Illness (234 Views)

Lady Cries Out Over Being Unmarried At 39 & Battling A Spirit Husband (video) / Advise Needed Pls, I Am Planning To Start A Family / Lady Writes About A Family Of 5 Battling Mental Illness In Ojoga, River State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Corper Writes About A Family Battling Mental Illness by hopuhsirlor(m): 2:32pm On Oct 16, 2018
A female corps member serving in Cross-River state shared an interesting story of a Family of 5 persons, battling mental illness.
According to 'Progress Oberiko' who is serving in Cross-Rivers, she has always been very curious about how entire family would be plagued with insanity. She says her heart melted the first time she came across them.
Oberiko wrote that what is most intriguing is that the family communicate in fluent "queens English", they're never separated and always found walking together like a complete family.
“#ONE_BIG_FAMILY_1
This happens to be the weirdest situation I’ve seen in my entire life. I have been trying to get this shot for the past five months and whenever I tried, they either walk past too quickly, change direction, or not just close enough.
At other times I may be on a bike and whenever I ask the cyclist to go slow so I can get a shot of them, he’ll be like “Hmmm, Abeg o, I nor fit stop this bike make u snap o, if the madman catch u, your own Don finish!
And that’s how it went.
The first time I saw them here in Ogoja, my heart melted, I was livid. And my mind wandered, searching for the closest guess as to why a whole family, husband, wife, and three beautiful children would be plagued with INSANITY.
WHY!
My heart could not contain the curiosity, then i began to ask questions. Anytime I drove past them in a car or on a bike, I engage the driver or someone in a conversation about them.
I have seen them trekking long distances under the scorching sun, I’ve also met them in the market making enquiries about where they could get a particular item to buy.

Re: Corper Writes About A Family Battling Mental Illness by Nobody: 2:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
OMG. This can't be natural

(1) (Reply)

How Many Phone Numbers Are You Using Currently? / For Love: Bank Site And Courier Site Design From N80k / Blurred Vision - Poem By YG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.