Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,028 members, 7,828,607 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:02 PM

The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures (9486 Views)

Is It Now A 2 Horse Race! Nobody Is Talking About Atikulating??? / After Atikulating,i Lost My Polling Unit To The Cabal / Davido Is Atikulating The Good People Of Port Hacourt - Dele Momodu Shares Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by BestDude: 3:39pm On Oct 16, 2018
These are pictures from the north. Pictures don't lie.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by falcon01: 3:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bunch of losers

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Ngosievergreen(f): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Atikulation everywhere cheesy

40 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by ufuosman(m): 3:47pm On Oct 16, 2018
Have you OBIdiently atikulated?

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by ozo13(m): 3:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
Heya.wetin that innocent woman do una
She doesn't seems to be holding that poster

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by airminem(f): 3:49pm On Oct 16, 2018
Where is the north??

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by donphilopus: 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
You guys will know the difference between Buhari and Atiku on the day of election when results from their polling units are released. Even if Atiku would win his polling unit, the margin would be very small. If 800 people come out to vote in Atiku's polling unit, Atiku would secure about 415 votes while Buhari would have 385 votes but that can't be said of the votes that would come from Buhari's polling unit! As usual, it's gonna be 800 - 0 or 799 votes against one voided vote.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by vedaxcool(m): 3:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
grin grin grin Atikulooting

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by donphilopus: 3:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
ufuosman:

Atiku came late so we can't be atikulooted. Say na to Obituary.!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Ngosievergreen(f): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
CilicMarin:
Atikulation everywhere

Everyone is now Atikulating

21 Likes

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by kodded(m): 3:55pm On Oct 16, 2018
donphilopus:
You guys will know the difference between Buhari and Atiku on the day of election when results from their polling units are released. Even if Atiku would win his polling unit, the margin would be very small. If 800 people come out to vote in Atiku's polling unit, Atiku would secure about 415 votes while Buhari would have 385 votes but that can't be said of the votes that would come from Buhari's polling unit! As usual, it's gonna be 800 - 0 or 799 votes against one voided vote.
are you the one voting ? undecided

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by UgwuAghachi: 3:59pm On Oct 16, 2018
That's why I laugh when I see Afonjas saying Atiku won't win in the North. You think its everybody in the north that like poverty like Buhari

23 Likes

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by tuniski: 4:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
donphilopus:

Be deceiving Yourself!

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Ngosievergreen(f): 4:18pm On Oct 16, 2018
cheesy

1 Like

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Reader530(m): 4:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
I am from the north. I am also surprised how Atiku is gaining popularity in the north on daily basis. Before the emergence of Atiku as PDP flag bearer, if you meet 50 people and ask them Buhari or PDP , at least 48 people would tell you Buhari but now if you ask 50 people, at least 25 people or more prefer Atiku. Go to Jigawa, Yobe or Kano, you will understand what I am saying. I sample 7 people at work today, to my surprised 4 stand
with Atiku, 2 Buhari and 1 neutral.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Afamed: 4:36pm On Oct 16, 2018
donphilopus:

Atiku came late so we can't be atikulooted. Say na to Obituary.!
Epic. You buried him

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Afamed: 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
Reader530:
I am from the north. I was also surprised how Atiku is gaining popularity on daily basis. Before the emergence of Atiku as PDP flag bearer, if you meet 50 people and ask them Buhari or PDP , at least 48 people would tell you Buhari but now if you ask 50 people, at least 25 people or more prefer Atiku. Go to Jigawa, Yobe or Kano, you will understand what I am saying. I sample 7 people at work today, to my surprised 4 stand
with Atiku, 2 Buhari and 1 neutral.
Lying liar

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by CROWNWEALTH019(m): 4:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
donphilopus:
Today is 16 October 2018

8 Likes

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Boxer007(m): 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Gays rights for all

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Afamed: 4:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
ufuosman:
New Hausa/ Fulani slave

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Reader530(m): 4:40pm On Oct 16, 2018
Afamed:

Lying liar
You are pained. I am from north. Are u from the north? Even my northerners know it's true

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Captainrambo2: 4:42pm On Oct 16, 2018
Oshomole; alhaji cone and. Join us in team buhari

Kwankwanso. Pls leave me alone. I'm an atikulate

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
Where are they Atikulooting?
Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Banmeallday: 4:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
Atikulating....so local for local mind people......Your standards are so low its a shame
Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by iceboy4752(m): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2018
You mean northern e-warriors without PVCs?Atiku=Atikulated
Obi=Obituary
#AtikulatedObituary
Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by flemzyjoe(m): 6:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
BREAKING: ‘EFCC I’m Here’ – Fayose announces his arrival as he enters with bed, bedclothes and pillow at agency’s office

Read more https://klassic.com.ng/breaking-efcc-im-here-fayose-announces-his-arrival-as-he-enters-with-bed-bedclothes-and-pillow-at-agencys-office.html
Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by Balyz: 6:31pm On Oct 16, 2018
Afamed:

Lying liar
It can't be in this north wey we full ground. Buhari is just too much a force to reckon with here, meanwhile Atiku is despised as the candidate of the Biafrans. Atiku made the biggest mistake by choosing an ibo man as running mate and the north can never forget the support given to Kanu and his shenanigans last year by his kinsmen. Some minority tribes do support him though.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The North Is Seriously Atikulating... Pictures by oziamaka: 6:34pm On Oct 16, 2018
donphilopus:
what are you talking about? is it with the high rate of hunger, poverty, killings and unemployment as a result of bubu economic disaster?

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Anambra Governorship Election To Hold On November 6, 2021 / Magnus Abe: Only Tinubu Can Keep APC In Power After Buhari / ‘Regulate Crypto Trading Platforms’, IMF Urges Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.