Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,162 members, 7,838,966 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... (42632 Views)

Lalong Is Not Competent To Be VP, But Competent As Campaign DG / Charles Idahosa: Oshiomhole Wants To Be VP To A Northern Presidential Candidate / Osinbajo: The Only Reason I Would Resign, I Didn’t Beg To Be VP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by madapcmod: 8:58am On Oct 17, 2018
achi4u:
guy go hang yourself.
Ebonyi and Anambra has nothing in common, we parted ways the day Ebonyi state was created.
Leave in ur fantasy mansion, let me mange my little farm.
You can't use one man assertion to lump all of us together. Get lost.

We can never be one with you lots with the kind of complex you lots carry about. You Achi is earning your living in Nnewi selling spare parts but will always harbour evil against Anambra ppl. Did we snatch una land?

Will you disappear from here old man

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by UgwuAghachi: 8:59am On Oct 17, 2018
madapcmod:

Mumu, the first Nigerian VC Prof Kenneth Dike is from Anambra, the first Nigerian Oxford military graduate Dim Ikemba Ojukwu is from Anambra, the world Acclaimed novelist Prof Chinua Achebe is our son. First Prof of mathematics Chile Obi is from Onitsha Anambra.....

Do you want more ? Check the top States in waec, neco Anambra is there, check the number of candidates given admission by jamb, check the number of graduates by States, check NUC Prof statistics and see the gap between Ebonyi and Anambra.

Ebonyi still use pit latrines in this age and time.

Dim Ojukwu who was Governor of Eastern Nigeria but Akanu Ibiam of Ebonyi South was the first who occupied the seat for 6 years before handing over to that Anambra peodophile Ojukwu who led Ndigbo to a civil war. Nonsense
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by achi4u(m): 9:00am On Oct 17, 2018
Eberechi24:

Anambra don't wash their dirty linen outside. their intra-communal differences start and end their community.
Did you hear any criticism against Obi from Anambraians?
Nne keep schooling that adaka, he always come here to tell us he is from Ebonyi south but he is not from Ebonyi, @UgwuAghachi the earlier you change your stance the better for you. I'll not allow you to destroy what I and the well-meaning Ebonyians here have achieved.

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by UgwuAghachi: 9:00am On Oct 17, 2018
Eberechi24:

Anambra don't wash their dirty linen outside. their intra-communal differences start and end their community.
Did you hear any criticism against Obi from Anambraians?

Osita Chidoka who attended and revealed the outcome of the meeting while calling himself an 'Igbo leader' is from Bauchi state right?
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Enugupikin: 9:04am On Oct 17, 2018
bestviewer:
In your mind don't you know that Ebonyi is an hausa state? Those people are cursed. Lol

since una no wan unite ..make we scatter everything....
Anambra is the dirtiest place in the whole world..look at their abattoir that looks like a latrine

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Eberechi24(f): 9:04am On Oct 17, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Osita Chidoka who attended and revealed the outcome of the meeting while calling himself an 'Igbo leader' is from Bauchi state right?

One man looking for political relevance can't determine people's stand.

2 Likes

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Enugupikin: 9:05am On Oct 17, 2018
bestviewer:
Anambra people loves themselves.. lol

is a lie ..Anambra hate themselves..look at ozubulu killings..it will show u how much anambra person can kill and eat his own sis

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Enugupikin: 9:06am On Oct 17, 2018
bestviewer:
Kambiakwa.. Hehehehe
anambra is erosion ravaged and has no km of land remaining..why is anambra state cursed?

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by achi4u(m): 9:07am On Oct 17, 2018
madapcmod:

We can never be one with you lots with the kind of complex you lots carry about. You Achi is earning your living in Nnewi selling spare parts but will always harbour evil against Anambra ppl. Did we snatch una land?

Will you disappear from here old man
The real Anambra people I know don't carry hatred for head like gala, it is the 'never do well' like you and your likes keep harboring and keeping a dark side in ur heart.
Yes, I earn my living here, any problem with that?
Most Anambra people full Ebonyi state as well.
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by UgwuAghachi: 9:07am On Oct 17, 2018
bestviewer:
Anambra people loves themselves.. lol

As you have brought this screen shot, kindly being the other one where osita attended the meeting that questioned why Obi was picked without consultation

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Eberechi24(f): 9:08am On Oct 17, 2018
This is how we will achieve our Biafra. Causing coufusion and conflicts amongst igbo is very common and it's depriving us of something things because we can't let go, ignore something. Enugupikin and bestviewers i have this feeling you are not igbo.
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Enugupikin: 9:08am On Oct 17, 2018
bestviewer:

[s]
anambra is truly cursed..they have no value for human life...they kill and eat themselves

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by madapcmod: 9:09am On Oct 17, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Dim Ojukwu who was Governor of Eastern Nigeria but Akanu Ibiam of Ebonyi South was the first who occupied the seat for 6 years before handing over to that Anambra peodophile Ojukwu who led Ndigbo to a civil war. Nonsense

Ojukwu is now a Paedophile after saving your village Abakeleke ass from your Hausa relations using his father's wealth. Prodigal son.

This una timid, inferior attitude will keep limiting you people and relegate you to d background. Enugu has moved on, Abia same, Imo is prospering but Ebonyi is always pointing fingers to others for their backwardness.

We Started Anambra afresh after state Creation in 1991 and have been developing our State without pointing fingers at Enugu state for getting the lion share of the old Anambra. Tell me why Ebonyi is bearing grudge with other igbos
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by achi4u(m): 9:12am On Oct 17, 2018
UgwuAghachi:

Akanu Ibiam is from Ebonyi state, not Ebonyi south... Respect the man.
These South issue will bring you down one day.
Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Enugupikin: 9:12am On Oct 17, 2018
bestviewer:

Anambra is cursed
sure Anambra is cursed, you can see anambra people leaving their homes bc of flood to IDP camp, Anambra is no different from sambisa forest

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Enugupikin: 9:14am On Oct 17, 2018
anambra is cursed....their land is erosion ravaged

1 Like

Re: David Umahi: Peter Obi Is Competent To Be VP But... by Eberechi24(f): 9:15am On Oct 17, 2018
bestviewer:

I spit on Enugu
Ozugo, ndi mba ozo na-enekwa anyi Anya. Biko hapu

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Bianca Ojukwu Marks Her 20th Traditional Marriage Anniversary (Photos) / Benue Killings: I Warned Ortom, He Did Not Listen Says... Plateau Governor / Hausa And Yoruba Clash In Ibadan. One Person Feared Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.