Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,024 members, 7,859,691 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 05:01 PM

Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video (3151 Views)

INEC Declares No Winner In Doguwa’s Constituency / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / APC Boils, As Amosun Declares ‘no Retreat No Surrender’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 11:13pm On Oct 16, 2018
limeta:
If that what ipob says that what I do
I rather be slave to my people than the Fulani or the Yorubas
Talking about slave if you not Fulani you a slave in nigeria any way.

Long live Biafra

IamAtikulate this person here is a true Loyal IPOB.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 11:16pm On Oct 16, 2018
Ojiofor:
IPOB members have no PVC the 7 million plus registered voters in South East will not sit at home on election day. They will go out and vote.
[b]My friend Butterflyleon is now doing Emma Powerful job, how time fly ;[/b]D grin grin

Not really. Emma powerful has his way of spreading his information to Igbos and so far it has been extremely brutally effective.

I am not helping him. I am simply reporting news on nairaland. Afterall the newspapers would eventually carry this same news as the elections draw closer

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
AskProf:

Of what use is it to you?

Not useful to me. Rather it should be of concern to you because once this happens then all this your shouts of Atiku and Atikuloot everywhere would be a waste. Their compliance would officially hand over 2nd term to PMB with a landslide

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by blujoi(m): 12:54am On Oct 17, 2018
Any one with access to 200 naira data will login to Facebook and spew rubbish. Was it not in Igbo land that primaries were held just recently? Was it the fulani's and hausas that voted at those primaries? Who knows this one nah!!! Many are mad but few are roaming!!!

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Shuku0kukobambi: 6:41am On Oct 17, 2018
krendo:
IPOB are the greatest enemy of Igbos

They are working for Buhari in order to induce voter Apathy in the East and guarantee another 4 years for Buhari

Anybody who loves Ndigbo will do anything to ensure Buhari leaves office in 2019

Voter apathy in the East will only guarantee Buhari second term

Na now you know cheesy

When they were abusing awusa Fulani and Yoruba, you were hailing them.

When they were calling your country a zoo of animals, you were hailing them

When they were threatening to burn down the zoo, you were hailing them.

When they were threatening to kill pastor Kumuyi, you were hailing them

Now that they want to prevent you from sealing your destiny with the zoo by voting Obi as VP, you suddenly realized they're the enemies of ndigbo.

You're the definition of confused hypocrisy. You never start.

You better start your own anti-IPOB movement cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 7:04am On Oct 17, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Na now you know cheesy

When they were abusing awusa Fulani and Yoruba, you were hailing them.

When they were calling your country a zoo of animals, you were hailing them

When they were threatening to burn down the zoo, you were hailing them.

When they were threatening to kill pastor Kumuyi, you were hailing them

Now that they want to prevent you from sealing your destiny with the zoo by voting Obi as VP, you suddenly realized they're the enemies of ndigbo.

You're the definition of confused hypocrisy. You never start.

You better start your own anti-IPOB movement cheesy

Lmao the guy cannot even start an infant ipob movement not to talk of an aunty anti ipob movement.

The slogan of the Igbos now is that THEY ARE FAR MORE KANULATED THAN ATIKULATED grin

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by zlantanfan: 7:58am On Oct 17, 2018
IamAtikulate:
They are depending on the IPOB they hate to return their murderous hero to power.

I am Igbo, I am IPOB but I would assure you that on that day you would be surprised at the results from SE.

IPOB is the most powerful organisation in the entire country, but you forgot that it is Ndi Igbo we are talking here, no some sheepish slave.

Ojukwu is the most powerful Igbo man who ever lived and we still worship him till date, but he couldn't win Senate or SE the 2 times he contested elections.

Ojukwu's wife lost ordinary primaries in his husband's party.

Declare a sit at home today, I would comply but an election boycot, it won't happen.

We are not slaves, we are don't bow to anybody.
But don't you think that this would be a perfect way to show that the ipob struggle is genuine and not the blackmail to get into Nigeria political relevance which many see it as.

One thing that would happen that day is that one ipob or Nigeria would be tested as the same referendum which ipob always wanted.

If Election is chosen over ipob i don't believe anyone would even raise an eyelid when APC forces itself again to government and buhari unleashes double on the east

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:19am On Oct 17, 2018
Buterflyleon:

Lmao the guy cannot even start an infant ipob movement not to talk of an aunty anti ipob movement.

The slogan of the Igbos now is that THEY ARE FAR MORE KANULATED THAN ATIKULATED grin

cheesy cheesy

They've created a monster they can no longer control. Much like the Boko Haram cheesy

Now they must have to answer. Are you Kanulated or Atikulated? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by PaChukwudi44(m): 8:22am On Oct 17, 2018
Buterflyleon:

These guys obviously mean business . For them to openly stand against their own Peter Obi for accepting to be the VP of a Fulani man then know that this is no game to them

grin grin grin grin suddenly a Yoruba man is now a fan of IPOB and believes in them.Come 2019,Millions of igbos will queue and vote out the daura terrorist

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 8:40am On Oct 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin grin grin suddenly a Yoruba man is now a fan of IPOB and believes in them.Come 2019,Millions of igbos will queue and vote out the daura terrorist

This one is still confused. He still cannot see the handwriting on the wall grin

Millions of Igbos will be boycotting the elections in the SE or did you not get the memo?

5 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by gidgiddy: 8:45am On Oct 17, 2018
zlantanfan:
But don't you think that this would be a perfect way to show that the ipob struggle is genuine and not the blackmail to get into Nigeria political relevance which many see it as.

One thing that would happen that day is that one ipob or Nigeria would be tested as the same referendum which ipob always wanted.

If Election is chosen over ipob i don't believe anyone would even raise an eyelid when APC forces itself again to government and buhari unleashes double on the east

There is an Igbo proverb that you have to "first fight for the ground to lay your mat before you start fighting for the mat its self"

People are fighting over APC and PDP, Buhari and Atiku not knowing that they are fighting over two different mats that will eventually be useless since there is no ground to use it.

Nigeria as a country and a nation simply does not work because it is populated by people who have different ideology, mannerisms and value system. The Hausa/Yoruba/Igbo man have nothing in common except that Lord Lugard forced all three into Nigeria in 1914. This is not enough to make a country

So I think that IPOB should keep boycotting election and agitating for a referendum so that Igbo land can one day become independent like it was before the British came to force us into their colonial fraud they called "Nigeria"

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Shuku0kukobambi: 8:46am On Oct 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Suddenly an ipob directive is now a senseless one to a kanu worshiper? Suddenly a fulani makes more sense than ipob cheesy

Are you no longer Kanulated but now Atikulated? Where are the millions who will come out to vote? From how many PVC collected? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by IamAtikulate: 9:13am On Oct 17, 2018
zlantanfan:

As if you have been raising eyelid before. IPOB have nothing to do with the zoo and Atiku emergence wouldn't stop the struggle but what I know is that Ndi Igbo would vote that day.

Even if Peter Obi becomes President, the call for Biafra would never die.

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by IamAtikulate: 9:16am On Oct 17, 2018
Buterflyleon:

IamAtikulate this person here is a true Loyal IPOB.
Wait till the campaign starts now. MASSOB suffered under Peter Obi but they endorsed the ticket and MASSOB is the father of Biafran nationalism.

IPOB would not boycot the Presidential election, but gubernatorial election.

If you think IPOB would allow Buhari to return over Atiku/Obi, you are gravely mistaken.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 9:19am On Oct 17, 2018
IamAtikulate:

As if you have been raising eyelid before. IPOB have nothing to do with the zoo and Atiku emergence wouldn't stop the struggle but what I know is that Ndi Igbo would vote that day.

Even if Peter Obi becomes President, the call for Biafra would never die.

Oga watch the video. My translator told me that the BSMS head in the video said that even if his father was giving the slot AS PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA he would still reject his father and Nigeria same way they have rejected Peter Obi.

All they want is referendum. Biafra or death to their oppressors. grin

You are still at level one when they are at level 10. cheesy

If you want something bad enough, then be ready to make as much noise about it as possible. Turning yourselves to pussycats after claiming to be lions simply over a VP slot is tantamount to calling yourselves failures and that is why your IPOB have insisted they are not interested in Presidency or VP but only want their freedom

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by IamAtikulate: 9:20am On Oct 17, 2018
Buterflyleon:

Your moniker says IAMATIKULATE and not IAMOBITUARY yet you said you are no slave. You are busy raising far more dust for a Fulani whom you Igbos claims to hate rather than raising even more dust for your own who is OBItuary.

Okay o. You are no slave. cheesy
You want us to vote for your murderous prince, you are mistaken.

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 9:21am On Oct 17, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Wait till the campaign starts now. MASSOB suffered under Peter Obi but they endorsed the ticket and MASSOB is the father of Biafran nationalism.

If you think IPOB would allow Buhari to return over Atiku/Obi, you are gravely mistaken.

Pant has been wearing you since ..... But you never knew grin

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by IamAtikulate: 9:23am On Oct 17, 2018
Buterflyleon:

Pant has been wearing you since ..... But you never knew grin
You would die when you start seeing PDP winning each state with millions. The least we would Atikulate that day is 900k votes from Ebonyi.

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 9:24am On Oct 17, 2018
IamAtikulate:

All ipob sees IS FULANI.

Buhari - Fulani
Atiku - Fulani

Watch the video in the OP and listen to the reasoning.

Peter OBi is just additional yet inconsequential baggage which they see as a tool of deception being used on them.

You are wasting your time on me. You better start an anti ipob movement before its too late grin

3 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 9:25am On Oct 17, 2018
IamAtikulate:

You would die when you start seeing PDP winning each state with millions. The least we would Atikulate that day is 900k votes from Ebonyi.

I believe your death is already sealed by your own Ipob grin

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by PaChukwudi44(m): 9:27am On Oct 17, 2018
Buterflyleon:

This one is still confused. He still cannot see the handwriting on the wall grin

Millions of Igbos will be boycotting the elections in the SE or did you not get the memo?
So Igbos are now in millions. II thought there were inconsequential lol

4 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 9:29am On Oct 17, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

So Igbos are now in millions. II thought there were inconsequential lol

Show me where I have said they are inconsequential. I speak for myself. Expend this energy on ipob who are enforcing an election boycott order.

You are supposed to be PAPA chukwudi so maybe as an elder if you talk to them they would listen grin

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by IamAtikulate: 9:33am On Oct 17, 2018
Buterflyleon:

All ipob sees IS FULANI.

Buhari - Fulani
Atiku - Fulani

Watch the video in the OP and listen to the reasoning.

Peter OBi is just additional yet inconsequential baggage which they see as a tool of deception being used on them.

You are wasting your time on me. You better start an anti ipob movement before its too late grin
Bubari: Fulani/Yoruba
Atiku: Fulani/Igbo

Did you see the difference?

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 9:35am On Oct 17, 2018
IamAtikulate:

Bubari: Fulani/Yoruba
Atiku: Fulani/Igbo

Did you see the difference?

Pant is still wearing you badly grin

2 Likes

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by neezar: 9:38am On Oct 17, 2018
Those staying in the east will agree with what the Op is saying

This Atiku of a thing no dey move market for East

They don't believe in one Nigeria again

Go to radio biafra London on Facebook and see their posts

U will attest to butterflyeo post

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by senatordave1(m): 9:43am On Oct 17, 2018
neezar:

Ipob since 2016 have given signs that they will declare a seat at home during the general polls which will cause apathy in the east.the government will support them greatly including apga.i foresee a violent confrontation between pdp and ipob with the security being neutral.
Turnout will not be up to 2 million and if theres no sit at home,turnout will not exceed 3 million.

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Buterflyleon: 9:44am On Oct 17, 2018
neezar:

Leave those igbos on nairaland deceiving themselves on social media.

The reality on ground is beyond their imagination

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by neezar: 9:47am On Oct 17, 2018
senatordave1:

Ipob since 2016 have given signs that they will declare a seat at home during the general polls which will cause apathy in the east.the government will support them greatly including apga.i foresee a violent confrontation between pdp and ipob with the security being neutral.
Turnout will not be up to 2 million and if theres no sit at home,turnout will not exceed 3 million.
Violence ke??

Most of them will be relaxing that day....

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by neezar: 9:48am On Oct 17, 2018
Buterflyleon:

Leave those igbos on nairaland deceiving themselves on social media.

The reality on ground is beyond their imagination
Smiles

I am an igbo....I have pvc.......Igbos will vote

But the turnout won't be much cos it's still another fulani man that the pdp presented

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by madridguy(m): 1:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin I'm observing...

Buterflyleon:
Shuku0kukobambi, efewestern, madridguy, sarrki, Afamed, Quickberry, modath
Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by oyatz(m): 10:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
What happen to no election in Biafraland?

PaChukwudi44:

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Banmeallday: 11:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
Why would IPOB want to vote for their continual slavery....they are not the cowardly Igbo who are “annoyed” by Biafra matters because it will force them to be serious or indict them for all the sperm they took from Oduduwa boys in Lagos....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Who Remebers Speak Out On NTA - Sowore / 2023: Nigerians Blast Tinubu Says He Will Never Become The Next President / Yoruba Nation Mega Rally 17th April; Free Food, T-shirt Caps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.