Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,019 members, 7,859,671 topics. Date: Thursday, 13 June 2024 at 04:38 PM

Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video (3150 Views)

INEC Declares No Winner In Doguwa’s Constituency / IPOB Declares Buhari Missing In Japan, Presidency Reacts / APC Boils, As Amosun Declares ‘no Retreat No Surrender’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Balyz: 12:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Buterflyleon:
We know the core support base for Atiku and OBi is the south East. What then would be their fate if the South East boycott the elections come 2019 because from previous experience, whenever IPOB gives a sit at home order to its people, they obey as much as 90% if not more.

The real key to Buhari's reelection is our votes here in the NW neutralising that of the SE/SS combined coalition, while battling it out in the volatile NC. We hope the SW has our backs as Nigeria can't afford to have the thieves take over again.

Buhari/Osibanjo 2019

1 Like

Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by chiagozien(m): 12:09am On Oct 18, 2018
Shuku0kukobambi:

Na now you know cheesy

When they were abusing awusa Fulani and Yoruba, you were hailing them.

When they were calling your country a zoo of animals, you were hailing them

When they were threatening to burn down the zoo, you were hailing them.

When they were threatening to kill pastor Kumuyi, you were hailing them

Now that they want to prevent you from sealing your destiny with the zoo by voting Obi as VP, you suddenly realized they're the enemies of ndigbo.

You're the definition of confused hypocrisy. You never start.

You better start your own anti-IPOB movement cheesy
he is your brother,so stop vibrating.
Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Shuku0kukobambi: 4:11am On Oct 18, 2018
chiagozien:
he is your brother,so stop vibrating.

He's not my brother, stop your desperation.

Do the threads below, opened by him, look like what my brother will open?

https://www.nairaland.com/3702406/ndigbo-must-focus-local-regional

https://www.nairaland.com/3330422/economy-real-frontier-biafra-struggle

Your brother has seen the idiocy of the ipob stand and rejected it, you now want to disown him. Oya call him afonja na let him curse you in okuko abiabia's name
Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by MONIKERREVEALER: 12:23am On Feb 07, 2019
limeta:
If that what ipob says that what I do I rather be slave to my people than the Fulani or the Yorubas Talking about slave if you not Fulani you a slave in nigeria any way.

Long live Biafra
nwanne how are you?
you brought me to nairaland
we must continue
Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by limeta(f): 8:36am On Feb 07, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

nwanne how are you?

you brought me to nairaland

we must continue

IJN
Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by gidgiddy: 8:56am On Feb 07, 2019
Only a fool will be voting since 1960 to date with nothing to show for it, but still be voting.

I used to think that foolishness has an endpoint
Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by Ojiofor: 8:57am On Feb 07, 2019
Election will hold in Afaraukwu NKs village.
Re: Happening Now In The South East. Ipob Declares No Election Would Hold. Video by BSMS(f): 3:16pm On Mar 07, 2020
Strong man

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Emir Of Gaya In Kano Arrived In His Own Chrysler limousine Car(video,photos) / Why We Rearrested Sowore – DSS / The Conman Called Imam Of Peace

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.