Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,301 members, 7,811,892 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:28 PM

In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? (794 Views)

How Do I Handle This? Am Not Proud Of My Girl's Looks.. / How Do I Handle This? / Pregnancy Dilema (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by inositol88(m): 10:35pm On Oct 16, 2018
I have this good platonic female friend, I respect her a lot cos she inspires me greatly. We are close to the extent that she tells me virtually everythingrything about herself. She introduced me to her boy friend who became my friend cos he is also a great guy.

Shockingly she sent me a text this afternoon, telling me dat she truely loves me, and wud want to quit her relationship with her boy friend to be with me.

I immediately called her and asked the meaning of her text message, her reply shocked me the more. She said if am not ready to be her man, I should delete her number from my phone and keep away from her.

Sincerely I like her as a friend, but not to the extent of dating her. I don't want to date her neither do I want to lose my friendship with her. I prefer she stays with her boyfriend and we remain platonic friends, but she won't take dat for an answer

Pls what do I do No insults pls
I really need mature advice pls.
Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by obi4eze(m): 10:38pm On Oct 16, 2018
Hmm...
Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by inositol88(m): 10:41pm On Oct 16, 2018
obi4eze:
Hmm...

Your advice pls
Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by emeijeh(m): 10:44pm On Oct 16, 2018
Op,
Wait for network news by the hour.
The answer you seek will be revealed on their breaking news news bar.

OK?

2 Likes

Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by IamD18: 10:45pm On Oct 16, 2018
What exactly is your problem? Delete her number and rest nh.
inositol88:

U think that's the best??
I may need her someday

See question o!

You want to keep her as a friend, but she insisted saying she wants you as her man, she even made it clear to you by aggressively telling you to delete her number from your phone, yet you are here seeking for advice.

Advice on what exactly? Can't you see you both have different goals and target in each other?

Make una dey get sense, abeg!!

5 Likes

Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
Stay away from her for a while, she will miss your friendship and come back to her senses. Never be manipulated by some emotionally confused being.

6 Likes

Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by Raydans: 10:46pm On Oct 16, 2018
What effrontery has come over the lady. She is asking you out and at same time forming jagaban instead of her to be sober. I cant imagine if its the other way round. Report her to her bf and kick her sorry ass away.

1 Like

Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by bossvinqualad25(m): 10:48pm On Oct 16, 2018
If u are need of a durable and quality cars,am here to give u d best ,check my signature for more info
Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by inositol88(m): 10:50pm On Oct 16, 2018
emeijeh:
Op,
Wait for network news by the hour.
The answer you seek will be revealed on their breaking news news bar.

OK?

Why won't you just respect your fingers and stay mute instead of disgracing your brain cells with gibberish here.
I pleaded for advice, if you had non, you should have just kept mute
Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by Springsdy456958(m): 10:51pm On Oct 16, 2018
Give her some space. You may not delete her contact from your phone. Maximum of 2months she's going to call you and apologize about everything and ask to be friends with you.

1 Like

Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by inositol88(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
IamD18:
What exactly is your problem? Delete her number and rest nh.

U think that's the best??
I may need her someday
Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by Bluezy13(m): 10:52pm On Oct 16, 2018
Nobody has any right to make you confused.

Let alone a girl.

Think independently about your happiness and do what makes you happy, regardless of how it will affect her.

You think you may need her someday, but you'll not need her.

It's a small world, you may meet her, it is also a big world, you may not...nevrt meet or need her help. It is always 50:50.

Do whatever makes you happy. With time you'll realize she wasn't worth sacrificing your happiness for. Be realistic. Always be realistic. After all, she has her own life to live

1 Like

Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by inositol88(m): 10:53pm On Oct 16, 2018
Springsdy456958:
Give her some space. You may not delete her contact from your phone. Maximum of 2months she's going to call you and apologize about everything and ask to be friends with you.

Thanks dear, I think you are the only person that has made sense here. I wud do just that. God bless your heart

1 Like

Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by inositol88(m): 10:54pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bluezy13:
Nobody has any right to make you confused.

Let alone a girl.

Think independently about your happiness and do what makes you happy, regardless of how it will affect her.

But no man is n island
Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by gabinogem(m): 10:58pm On Oct 16, 2018
friendzoning dey pain people eehn cheesy ...just give her space, that will reset her brain a little.

1 Like

Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 16, 2018
emeijeh:
Op, Wait for network news by the hour. The answer you seek will be revealed on their breaking news news bar.

OK?
#yawn...
Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by samysmoothfresh: 11:02pm On Oct 16, 2018
The way these boys allow women manipulate and use dem play ping pong is very alarming................

See as one woman wey dey currently wash her vagina just dash you confusion undecided

Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by Bluezy13(m): 11:07pm On Oct 16, 2018
inositol88:

But no man is n island
Be realistic.
Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by chisani(m): 11:09pm On Oct 16, 2018
Listen to your heart and use your head. One way is to ensure that both of you are not together in lonely place. Wetin I dey talk self? Abeg format her number and get your PVC ready.

1 Like

Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by inositol88(m): 11:11pm On Oct 16, 2018
Bluezy13:

Be realistic.

Am been realistic, can u survive alone on earth?? We all need each other. I only want the best way to handle this situation peacefully
Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by inositol88(m): 11:14pm On Oct 16, 2018
samysmoothfresh:
The way these boys allow women manipulate and use dem play ping pong is very alarming................

See as one woman wey dey currently wash her vagina just dash you confusion undecided

Bros borrow sense naw!!!!!
Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by Bluezy13(m): 11:17pm On Oct 16, 2018
inositol88:

Am been realistic, can u survive alone on earth?? We all need each other. I only want the best way to handle this situation peacefully

She wants what you don't want.
She won't compromise, you won't compromise.

There is no mutually peaceful means.
Either you're peaceful to yourself by minding your business or she is peaceful to herself by minding her business.

1 Like

Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by samysmoothfresh: 11:19pm On Oct 16, 2018
inositol88:

Bros borrow sense naw!!!!!

i for borrow from you but i don see am sey you no get at all..................na im make woman fit play with your destiny like this, dey threaten you with friendship.

make i go find who i go borrow from

1 Like

Re: In Dilema Now, How Do I Handle This Please?? by oshe111(m): 11:21pm On Oct 16, 2018
inositol88:

U need advice.....

Person advice you but u are talking nonsense.....

If u already know what to do, go and do it and stop seeking sometin u obviously do not need.....

With your fable.........

Show us the text.......

Nonense ingredients

(1) (Reply)

What Will You Do If You See This Man In Your Area? Photo / Nigerian Man Receives A Hot Slap From Girlfriend For Faking His Proposal To Her / Sex Tapes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.