Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,408 members, 7,812,210 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding (26914 Views)

My Love Story( Pre Wedding Pictures) Wedding 4th February,2023 / Tolulope Fatunbi: Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With Fleets Of Drones / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by GistmoreNG: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2018
The couple met on Twitter after she sent him a DM concerning a business trip.

Social media has continued to play the match making role in the lives of people and this couple's love story is no different as they too, just like many others, met on social media.

A young Nigerian couple, Tolulope and Ademola, have Twitter to thank for, after the social networking platform brought them together as they are set to walk down the aisle.

It all began when Tolulope sent Adedamola a DM on Twitter asking about an upcoming trip his business was advertising. However what seemed like an innocent conversation about a business trip grew into something beautiful as the two took a liking for each other.

After the chat, the couple begin to see each other, one thing led to another and the happy couple are now all too excited as they prepare to walk down the aisle.

While speaking to Bella Naija, Ademola shared the story of how it all began: "I run a digitally driven tour company. One day, Tolu came to make enquiries about an upcoming trip in my personal DM on Twitter. Her opening conversation was, ‘Hi Damola, I think I’m interested‘.

"This gave me the opportunity to tease and create some humour. Also, it wasn’t my official account. I quickly responded ‘interested in the weekend getaway, the Kajuru trip or becoming Mrs. Damola, or interested in dashing me money’. That set the tone of the conversation."

Below is a screenshot of the conversation that started their romance:

Ademola revealed that his proposal wasn't a public one as she is a very private person. "Since Tolu is a private person, I decided to do it privately. She had closed from work on this very special day and returned home.

"I made my way to her house, met her in the bedroom and while we were having a conversation, I went on my knees. Now the rest is history."

News via Gistmore :: https://gistmore.com/couple-met-twitter-share-love-story-release-stunning-pre-wedding-photos

4 Likes

Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by GistmoreNG: 10:13am On Oct 17, 2018

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by GistmoreNG: 10:14am On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 17, 2018
Cute...but the woman's chat sounded like someone who gives a damn good vlowjob and vex in the other rooms, anyway enjoy young man

4 Likes

Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by samysmoothfresh: 10:33am On Oct 17, 2018
na wah for this blogger and pre-wedding photos o....................................

meanwhile with these pictures, e clear say this babe go be professional in za oza room..........................she go sabi all 18 sex styles well and her favourite go be doggy

HML to them

3 Likes

Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by IamD18: 10:37am On Oct 17, 2018
cheesy
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Oreofepeters: 10:39am On Oct 17, 2018
why everyone dey give doggy-style pre-wedding photos

Could it be that we've lost it.....

16 Likes

Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Tamarapetty(f): 10:41am On Oct 17, 2018
Stale news
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Simbaz(m): 10:47am On Oct 17, 2018
grin another useless marriage pictures

I want to buy a verified Nigerian AdSense
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Chizzyjoyce(f): 11:39am On Oct 17, 2018
God bless their new union...

Nothing much to say

1 Like

Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Nobody: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2018
Oga go like backshots wella.
legitimatefrank1:
Cute... but the woman's chat sounded like someone who gives a damn good bblowjob and vex in the other rooms, anyway enjoy young man
How did you come to this conclusion?
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by helphelp: 11:40am On Oct 17, 2018
Ok
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Sidechicknation: 11:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Aw www... Good luck
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by nurex01(m): 11:42am On Oct 17, 2018
Why every couple they give doggy style now? Na wetin u go use kill men now. It's all right
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Thugnificent(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2018
Wish you guys all the best
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Rexnegro(m): 11:43am On Oct 17, 2018
love is beautiful when u have that Someone that make it beautiful

4 Likes

Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Bodude504: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2018
Why the lady like backing her man in different pictures and I think she likes back things
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by itiswellandwell: 11:44am On Oct 17, 2018
OK
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Sidechicknation: 11:46am On Oct 17, 2018
Bodude504:
Why the lady like backing her man in different pictures and I think she likes back things

You are not far from the truth
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Bustincole(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2018
Beautiful love chat

mainwhile sum girls will reply wit: ayam not interested...

dey will now use dare BF to do Hubby das wen baby mama will start
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by samiboy774(m): 11:46am On Oct 17, 2018
luv and happy for u...HML

We are a Designer Brand called 'Randivie' in Lagos.
Order for Ur Shoes/Heels anywhere in the world
30% Discount (Till October 31st + Free Delivery Within Nigeria)
@www.randivieusa.com
Instagram handle @randiviefashion
WhatsApp - +2349060002661, +2348170880904

Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by dingbang(m): 11:47am On Oct 17, 2018
happy married life

please read my signature, thanks
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by utenwuson: 11:47am On Oct 17, 2018
See lines.... I need to up my game.... Need more badt girls
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by nick50(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2018
Awwwww!! But women thinks that online dating is all about begging and extorting money from weak n gullible men

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by nephemmy(m): 11:48am On Oct 17, 2018
see the chat...I only see SAKAMAJE things here
all lies
anyway I don't give a FŰCK..
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by Teewhy2: 11:49am On Oct 17, 2018
grin grin
Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by oshe111(m): 11:49am On Oct 17, 2018
Are the APC supporters?

Cos I smell lies........

2 Likes

Re: Tolulope And Ademola, Couple Met On Twitter, Share Their Love Story, Pre-Wedding by BlueAngel444: 11:50am On Oct 17, 2018
just look at her witty responses, if it were some girls they will be giving one word response like their hand and brain is not functioning properly.

10 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

True Or False : Men Don't Generally Like Women With Tattoos. / Two Nairalanders Sojourn Into Marriage In Pictures / If You Cannot Marry 4wives, I Cannot Marry You - Lady Says (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.