Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring (54109 Views)

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / Wearing A Wedding Ring: A Tradition Or A Necessity? / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Upsidedown9ja(m): 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
I take off my ring so that it will not fail inside the hole when I am fingering.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by LadySarah: 4:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
Rings are irrelevant anyways,with or without it a cheating partner will still cheat.

Also a lot of men wont wear theirs while women outdo themselves by wearing eng ring,wedding ring and other slaying rings like we are lord of the rings. grin grin

I wear mine when I feel like and I don't loose sleep over it cos I'm not naturally an accessories kind of person.

When I'm going somewhere and I'm looking hot ,my dh will make sure i wear it though even when he hasn't replaced his that got lost 1 plus yrs ago.

Once a man hit on me and I showed him my ring,he looked at me and showed his too then said"Does it matter"?

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by farady(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Alzirida:
grin
The sad truth is that human are bad by default.
It takes our consciousness to be good.
We always feel better doing wrong

I just love your sincere remarks. Spot on Seems you must be nice.

3 Likes

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Obierika(m): 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Who cares?
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Adeyinka123: 4:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
This reminds me of my NYSC experience. Some married women removed their wedding rings in order to flirt like no man business. I also remembered how fellow Corps member then was complaining in the hostel the sensational pain he was having after lovemaking with a married woman. Nawa!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by ezenna191(m): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
WEDDING: Those inside want to come out; those outside want to go in. That's the way of human beings. The best is to make the most of your marriage no matter how miserable.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Eagleword14(f): 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hmmm.....this confessions might scare some people from going into marriage.

But marriage is actually sweet with d right person

1 Like

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by AmazingELixir: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
undecided

Op what is shocking about that admission is it not thesame thing men do...

This our skewed mentality that men can do anything they want and women can't needs to be called to question.

5 Likes

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by LadySarah: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
ezenna191:
WEDDING: Those inside want to come out; those outside want to go in. That's the way of human beings. The best is to make the most of your marriage no matter how miserable.

Not everybody wants to come out.Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by sacajawea: 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2018
Na wa Oh

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Biglittlelois(f): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
WotzupNG:

A -fourth lady added that: ‘I take off my ring to flirt with other men. My husband never wears his ring and he flirts with other girls. Fair is Fair.’

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/married-women-take-off-wedding-rings/

I think this one is okay, harmless flirting is allowed grin

1 Like

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by BennyMM(f): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
aariwa:
Daughters of Eve !
Sons of Adam

1 Like

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Dinny1(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2018
person wey go cheat ... go cheat ... ring or no ring..
cheating is not an involuntary action.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Eberex(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
My ring is oversized. I don't wear it so it doesn't slip off my finger.
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by engrjacuzzi: 4:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
Vacancy vacancy *Driver* is needed for immediately employment at the *officers training college*.......must at least *3years of driving experience* and valid *drivers license* must also capable to drive inter state......on before *20th of October* apply to *The Salvation Army Officers Training College Nigeria Territory*
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Smile4daddy(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
Do you need to give Babymama a ring?

A side planet earth, which other planet I fit go in search for a good wife?
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
For the past 2 years i got married, i have never removed my wedding ring from my finger. I wear it playing football, bathing and also sleeping. Same with my wife

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 17, 2018
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Nobody: 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
adedayoa2:
really? no exceptions?

cheesy
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by gladisa7: 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
These are not Nigerian women!
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by chuksjuve(m): 4:26pm On Oct 17, 2018
Virtues and morality is lost and gone.

This generation just concluded its final burial rites...
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Nobody: 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
Men think they are wise. Women are cheating as much as them. Now it hurts them. Good.
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by controlaltdeleat: 4:32pm On Oct 17, 2018
personally married woman turn me off as in no matter how hot you look once i see ring or i know you are married thats it .....

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by nextstep(m): 4:33pm On Oct 17, 2018
Women... trust them at your peril grin

Taking off ring to boost your ego, and so guys will flirt and buy you drinks... I guess they didn't have enough when they were single eh?

1 Like

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Yoighaman(m): 4:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
johnshagb:
These replies are not made by Nigerians. I can vouch for our ladies in this regard.

I take off my wedding ring when I think I may see someone who could make my husband be my future ex-husband undecided

So not true. Nigerian ladies do it too, at least I heard about a mutual friend seriously looking for another husband despite being married, of course it would kick off with cheating and then graduate into her second marriage. I understand she regretted marrying the guy and desperately want out, why? I don't know.
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by olufolarin2222: 4:43pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hmmmmmm.what is this life turning too
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Babyforever(f): 4:44pm On Oct 17, 2018
aariwa:
Daughters of Eve !
Sons of Adam undecided
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by watino: 4:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
Wedding ring is not meant to be worn from morning till night. When you arrive home, you pull it out and rest. When you are going out you wear it.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 17, 2018
Human beings and self deception.
Each time laws of men try to override laws of nature, the outcome is always in the form of; deception, repression, aggression, pretension, addiction, ... All forms of intrusive and extrusive madness.

Above all, don't lie to yourself.
Don't do it because others are doing it.
Don't do it because it's been established for long.
live life as if you are the first here, life is blissful if you can risk living by the dictates of nature, you will neither harm yourself nor the space around you.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by KaptainAfrika: 4:50pm On Oct 17, 2018
CHEI MY CHEST !!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While / Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.