Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,962 members, 7,835,216 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring (54111 Views)

Young Lady Mourns Her Husband Who Died Two Weeks After Their Wedding (Video) / Wearing A Wedding Ring: A Tradition Or A Necessity? / Woman's Wedding Ring Refuses To Be Removed, Finger Set To Be Cut - Facebook User (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by bluefilm: 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
Idiots proudly exhibiting borrowed culture they don't even understand.

Ring ko ring ni.

Nonsense. lipsrsealed
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Yoighaman(m): 4:52pm On Oct 17, 2018
sacajawea:
Lol I still Bleep one Lousy Talkative One Near My House recently

Sorry to call you an ASS, why should you bleep a married woman...and on top of it, you're happy and proud.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Josh44s(m): 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
WotzupNG:

Some married women have made anonymous online confession about why they take off their wedding ring.

One woman said she regularly takes off her wedding ring – ‘whenever I cheat on my husband’.

Another lady said: ‘I take off my wedding ring when I think I may see someone who could make my husband be my future ex-husband.’

A third lady said: ‘When I go to the nar I take off my wedding rings so guys will buy me drinks.’

A -fourth lady added that: ‘I take off my ring to flirt with other men. My husband never wears his ring and he flirts with other girls. Fair is Fair.’

Another one even confessed that she takes off her wedding ring when she’s at home because she regrets marrying her spouse.

Read more below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/married-women-take-off-wedding-rings/

Married women or the list you foolishly compile yourself. Thunder firreeeee you dia! Useless blogger and useless mod.
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Agugbadin: 4:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Riversides2003:
Q
Wedding ring is insignificant in Nigeria, men and women wear it and still cheat

1 Like

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by sacajawea: 4:58pm On Oct 17, 2018
Yoighaman:

Sorry to call you an ASS, why should you bleep a married woman...and on top of it, you're happy and proud.
I'm not Proud of it I only commented on the Topic
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by johnshagb(m): 5:05pm On Oct 17, 2018
Yoighaman:

So not true. Nigerian ladies do it too, at least I heard about a mutual friend seriously looking for another husband despite being married, of course it would kick off with cheating and then graduate into her second marriage. I understand she regretted marrying the guy and desperately want out, why? I don't know.

How can someone be desperately looking for another husband for no reason? Doesn't make sense to me.
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Daeylar(f): 5:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
LadySarah:
Rings are irrelevant anyways,with or without it a cheating partner will still cheat.

Also a lot of men wont wear theirs while women outdo themselves by wearing eng ring,wedding ring and other slaying rings like we are lord of the rings. grin grin
LOL, leave women abeg grin

I wear mine when I feel like and I don't loose sleep over it cos I'm not naturally an accessories kind of person.

When I'm going somewhere and I'm looking hot ,my dh will make sure i wear it though even when he hasn't replaced his that got lost 1 plus yrs ago.

Once a man hit on me and I showed him my ring,he looked at me and showed his too then said"Does it matter"?

Lmao grin grin grin
You want to show him ring. He wants you to know he has a ring too and you should calm down. grin some. Men eh grin grin
That's how they behave,

1 Like

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by wonder233: 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
Marriage is a scam.

2 Likes

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Yoighaman(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
johnshagb:

How can someone be desperately looking for another husband for no reason? Doesn't make sense to me.

Mentioned I can't tell either, guess she's trying to get things going in some comfort zone on the side before leaving the marriage. A mutual friend close to her mentioned it but would not give the reason or further details.

Ladies that get married 8 months after leaving their husbands or getting a divorce, what do you think they did? You think they just met the new guy and boom got married? No, they were cutting PPs during their previous marriage. The heart of a woman can be very deep.
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by AreaFada2: 5:23pm On Oct 17, 2018
Dudes, just do DNA test on your kids and forget about the rest. grin cheesy

Cheating nowadays is like drinking water.

4 Likes

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by highchief1: 5:41pm On Oct 17, 2018
Alzirida:
grin
The sad truth is that human are bad by default.
It takes our consciousness to be good.
We always feel better doing wrong
you are pretty

1 Like

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by auxanosolar(f): 5:47pm On Oct 17, 2018
I
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by showafrica(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
Alzirida:
grin

Very intelligent... Rare to see a woman with big ass this intelligent.

1 Like

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by showafrica(m): 5:56pm On Oct 17, 2018
WebSurfer:
cheesy

Full stop... U Don finish talk here.
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by franchasng: 6:24pm On Oct 17, 2018
WotzupNG:

Some married women have made anonymous online confession about why they take off their wedding ring.

One woman said she regularly takes off her wedding ring – ‘whenever I cheat on my husband’.

Another lady said: ‘I take off my wedding ring when I think I may see someone who could make my husband be my future ex-husband.’

A third lady said: ‘When I go to the nar I take off my wedding rings so guys will buy me drinks.’

A -fourth lady added that: ‘I take off my ring to flirt with other men. My husband never wears his ring and he flirts with other girls. Fair is Fair.’

Another one even confessed that she takes off her wedding ring when she’s at home because she regrets marrying her spouse.

Read more below.

https://www.wotzup.ng/2018/10/married-women-take-off-wedding-rings/
if not for financial gains and material favor, majority of Nigerian women won't get married!

Most women marry as a way to escape poverty and financial lack, guys take note angry

If u doubt me, check all the single ladies earning some money, they are usually prideful, arrogant, unromantic, very mean to men and always being defensive like angry dog cry
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by franchasng: 6:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
Eagleword14:
Hmmm.....this confessions might scare some people from going into marriage.

But marriage is actually sweet with d right person
There is no right person. To you ladies, any man that gives u access to money unfettered is the right person cheesy

1 Like

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Alzirida(f): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
showafrica:

Very intelligent... Rare to see a woman with big ass this intelligent.

Lol
Spoit child
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Alzirida(f): 6:34pm On Oct 17, 2018
highchief1:
you are pretty
Smiles
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Timi1990(m): 6:35pm On Oct 17, 2018
grin you don’t need to take off ring before you cheat ; cheating is in the DNA
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
lilbest4:
Married Nigerian women don't need to wear ring before you know their status
By their pot belly and weight you shall know them

not true, very wrong assumption

My wedding band is my most rugged piece of jewelry.i never take it off
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by mechanics(m): 6:53pm On Oct 17, 2018
hmmmm, funny comments, no matter what, when one is married and he or she still cheat, then the love is no more there.
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by PotatoSalad(m): 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2018
I don't wear rings though. Even watches. Wonder how I'm going to cope
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Divay22(f): 7:10pm On Oct 17, 2018
For someone like me that likes ring cheesy Can't wait to flirt mine wink
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by IloveToMess: 8:17pm On Oct 17, 2018
Yoruba women and cheating Tufiakwa!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Rockstar07: 8:29pm On Oct 17, 2018
Why do Africans wear wedding rings? It is not in their traditional African religions, neither is it mentioned in The Holy Bible or the Quran. Do you know where it comes from? It is a European tradition copied blindly. African should question the customs they adopt #RenosNuggets
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Nobody: 8:30pm On Oct 17, 2018
I’d never take my ring off for nothing under the sun.
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by sharpsharp: 8:37pm On Oct 17, 2018
Alzirida:
grin

You don't look bad grin
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by BrokenCock: 9:42pm On Oct 17, 2018
I dnt wear rings! I dunno the value, it remains worthless to me
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Ishilove: 10:03pm On Oct 17, 2018
So much ado about a piece of jewelry that doesn't define the success of marriage
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by Tijay90(m): 3:16am On Oct 18, 2018
I'll most likely not get married... I give up.
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by hartson(m): 3:51am On Oct 18, 2018
auxanosolar:
I can't wait to wear a wedding band and when I do, am never taking it off for any reason
So easy to say.Talk is cheap.Don't come back here to raise alarm.
Re: Married Women Reveal Shocking Reasons Why They Take Off Their Wedding Ring by hartson(m): 4:03am On Oct 18, 2018
Alzirida:

Smiles
Hi,Ph resident too.which part to you reside?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Confessed To Each Other, Should I Be Worried? / I Just Found Out The Easiest Method To Keep Kids Calm For A While / Twin Brothers Celebrate Their 80th Birthday (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.