Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,036 members, 7,825,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:16 AM

Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) (44632 Views)

Senator Kashim Shettima Visits Ayo Fayose (Photos) / Adesina: Why Buhari Didn’t Deal With Fayose, Wike / 'EFCC I'm Here T-shirt': Another Man Recreates Fayose’s Act (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by ShameOnAPC: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist will make a lot of money with this T-shirt.
I pity the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that will follow fayose to jail .
how can a lazy person make money, your statement shows how stupid you're are and APC supporters in general, below is the pic of your lazy brothers

7 Likes

Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by gen2briz(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
Humm
Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by chicoMX(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
The jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist will make a lot of money with this T-shirt.
I pity the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist that will follow fayose to jail .

people that spends time to produce shirts are lazy? This guy is not okay grin

7 Likes

Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by tolexy007(m): 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:

u are pained

3 Likes

Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by tammie24: 4:02pm On Oct 17, 2018
He's cute
Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by KelB(m): 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2018
Na so u go take land yourself for trouble
No go mind your business

1 Like

Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by deomelo: 4:04pm On Oct 17, 2018

People did this to show support too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by Tomson992000: 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
And you think you are a human being.

3 Likes

Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by Konze70: 4:07pm On Oct 17, 2018
Your mother is useless for not aborting you.
buhariguy:

4 Likes

Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by Atikulooted: 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by Juliusdking(m): 4:08pm On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
e pain u well well

1 Like

Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by buhariguy(m): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
chicoMX:

people that spends time to produce shirts are lazy? This guy is not okay grin
the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of bia-fra terrorist claim to be jobless aggressively lazy when the best president was referring to arm robbers and kidnappers who don't like to work but depend on freebies and criminality.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by Belrandstar: 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
Sometime I wonder if Nairaland is working to put an end to all this hate speeches, hope you know you can be sued for this.

3 Likes

Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by SOFTENGR: 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
BMC no be work.Your contract ends after election. Go and get a noble job.

Meanwhile, get Atikulated Obidiently.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by binaws(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
lazy youth supporting thief.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by madmohamed(m): 4:12pm On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
yes Biafra most vote and our vote most be count .if u think we cant vote ur most be joking. Now is gonna be joking% 0.1

1 Like

Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by breakeven: 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
Mumu de smell. I hope you will not die of heart attach because of hate

2 Likes

Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by Nigga679(m): 4:14pm On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:

Is this how far tribalism and hatred have eaten deep inside you? It's a pity you are reasoning from ur anus, and beclouded by ur self imposed sentiment.

1 Like

Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by buhariguy(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
Tomson992000:
And you think you are a human being.
i am not a human being, I am extra-ordinary.
Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by Ayodejioak(m): 4:15pm On Oct 17, 2018
Hoodbilonia:
in ffk voice
im a reg customer here
dnt u know me

Massive throw back. I see KC far right but is that e-money far left?
Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by ojialo(m): 4:18pm On Oct 17, 2018
Nigga679:

Is this how far tribalism and hatred have eaten deep inside you? It's a pity you are reasoning from ur anus, and beclouded by ur self imposed sentiment.
Seun really has a lot of work to do on Nairaland, this place is becoming a safe ground for those that takes delight in insulting any tribe, if we must be one, all this triberism on Nairaland must stop, it's becoming too much here.
Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by ChygozD(m): 4:19pm On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
Tell your lifeless cow to protect you cos if we get you....
Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by shotuns: 4:20pm On Oct 17, 2018
All I see in the picture is mockery. . . . Nothing special. . .
Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by Butoneday2(m): 4:22pm On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:
Fraustration is a very dangerous disease.
Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by Niceman4u(m): 4:25pm On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:

jobless man! ur destiny must ve been tied to IPOB to the extend that IPOB even chase u in d dream.
Y not tell bubu yaya to increase ur 30k stipend so that I would ve enuf to eat
Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by MallamJackson(m): 4:27pm On Oct 17, 2018
tammie24:
He's cute

Until the EFCC finally comes to for him allotting him a space besides Dasuki and the likes

Then he'll be come a cry baby

Screaming partiality in fight against corruption.

grin

meanwhile. ..

#Back2DauraIsAProject
Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by frank41(m): 4:28pm On Oct 17, 2018
buhariguy:

That an opportunity and not laziness... Take note.
Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by Africankel(m): 4:31pm On Oct 17, 2018
For all those shouting "Lazy youth", "IPOB bullshit", I have news for you. Oraye St. Franklin is not only a lawyer, but a Special Adviser to Governor Wike.

You can now hang yourselves!
Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
DonBenny77:

That is oraye st franklin, wike's special adviser and drone pilot

Google the name you fool born of a bastard
savage. Guy u mean oh
Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by superlanny(m): 4:39pm On Oct 17, 2018
DonBenny77:

That is oraye st franklin, wike's special adviser and drone pilot

Google the name you fool born of a bastard
so because he is wikes special adviser and a drone pilot, does that stop him from looking like a short midget, that is preping to be sacrificed, you need panadol.
Re: Man Wears 'EFCC I'm Here' T-shirt In Solidarity With Fayose (photos) by Africankel(m): 4:40pm On Oct 17, 2018
AmazingELixir:
grin

Wao! Very cool environment....and lovely scenery

This looks like port Harcourt pleasure park...Wike all the way!!!

You are not far from the truth

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olusegun Obasanjo Celebrates His 80th Birthday Today / Buhari Inaugurated By Obasanjo As Petroleum Minister In 1976 (Pic) / Corpses Of 8 Boko Haram Terrorists & Weapons Recovered By Troop Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.