Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,537 members, 7,819,919 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook (90068 Views)

Who Disvirgined You? / Married With 3 Kids But I Still Sleep With My Ex Who Disvirgined Me 20years Ago / "I Lost My Virginity Due To Excessive Sports" - Young Lady Reveals. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Djmhyke(m): 12:22am On Oct 18, 2018
And this girl get mama ooooo
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Mursz: 12:27am On Oct 18, 2018
Haba! See me see wahala eh!so one cannot begin to thank God for small mercies again? Shuu!!!
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by greggng: 12:28am On Oct 18, 2018
Benscolari:
# none of our business if she decides to give her virginity to Yusuf buhari.
But be it as it may, this girl will join Yusuf and his father buhari back to DAURA, where they'll continue their frolicking...
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS...

Unfortunately your vote doesn't count. I repeat atiku cannot rule this country instead military will come back. Mark my word

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by AceDomino(m): 12:28am On Oct 18, 2018
Dirty pussy-spreading bitch
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by PenlsCaP: 12:28am On Oct 18, 2018
Trouble1:

[s]Collective handwork?
And so?
So because Chinese companies are awarded contracts to build roads,bridges ,railroads and other infrastructures in Nigeria , They should start claiming ownership in Nigeria because their handwork is there abi?
A yoruba adage goes “Omo ale lo n fi owo osi juwe Ile baba e”
“Meaning it’s only a bastard that uses left hand to point to or describe his fathers house”
Any non yoruba claiming he or she owns any part of yoruba land is a bastard that have used left hand to describe his own fathers house.
The river that forgets her source will serely and inevitably dry up[/s] .

That adage is actually not a Yoruba adage rather igbo... It says.
"efulefe na Eji aka ekpe atu ulo nna ya"

Howeva if u are talking about ancestry ownership it still doesn't belong to YORUBAS but Edos., ask ur grand parents only if they honest enuff to tell u the truth.

Haven said that, we can ignore the fact that YORUBAS try to claim it because it located in southwest,(its understandable) but what we can't condone is when u guys try to use Lagos to mock other people where as other southwest regions like ondo, osun, and ogun are in mess.

Only then we will remind u the bitter fact that Lagos doesn't belong to u.
Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by SarakiBukola: 12:30am On Oct 18, 2018
PenlsCaP:

PenlsCaP to his useless homosexual father and worthless wh0re mother:
Rip.
Who is more useless than ur own parents.
Are u even sure ur mum ain't part of these married IGBO women my friends are bleeping undecided

Cry more...mission accomplished grin

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Drealtalker: 12:31am On Oct 18, 2018
See as she mumu
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by DhatPeacefuldud(m): 12:34am On Oct 18, 2018
Buh op, you should have censored her fb username too na, many nairalanders must have gone to her wall to see things for themselves

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Bestchisom(m): 12:34am On Oct 18, 2018
Op censored her face and still revealed her fb username... Op wat are u trying to hide again...so u want me to go to fb and see her see looks... Take time oo
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by PenlsCaP: 12:35am On Oct 18, 2018
SarakiBukola:

Cry more...mission accomplished grin

Well whatever makes u happy grin.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by totit: 12:37am On Oct 18, 2018
Trouble1:

Collective handwork?
And so?
So because Chinese companies are awarded contracts to build roads,bridges ,railroads and other infrastructures in Nigeria , They should start claiming ownership in Nigeria because their handwork is there abi?
A yoruba adage goes “Omo ale lo n fi owo osi juwe Ile baba e”
“Meaning it’s only a bastard that uses left hand to point to or describe his fathers house”
Any non yoruba claiming he or she owns any part of yoruba land is a bastard that have used left hand to describe his own fathers house.
The river that forgets her source will serely and inevitably dry up .

Guy! Why you are getting yourself worked up over one Aba local boy,dragging over who and who doesn't own Lagos Its pointless dude. Just chill he's just out for some likes and share. Most of them don't even know Lagos is located though they do on radio or black and white TV Let it go nah cool

4 Likes

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by lastmaster(m): 12:43am On Oct 18, 2018
I like to fucck Yoruba girls. I mean the clean ones with big yansh.

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Nobody: 12:44am On Oct 18, 2018
SaintHilary:
Her English is as worthless as her virginity

Taink you grin
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Benekruku(m): 12:52am On Oct 18, 2018
Benscolari:
But be it as it may, this girl will join Yusuf and his father buhari back to DAURA, where they'll continue their frolicking...
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS...

People like you will find it very difficult to make it in life as you shy away from reality facing you. Before you start to spew a replication of initial gibberish, i did would like to let you know that elections are not won on social media with regards to case of GEJ

Check figures and facts, the whole load and upload is on Atiku. Buhari stands 80% chance of winning next election as he is a core Northerner and a grass root individual-Familiar to all in his political region that even a Kwankwanso will find very hard to match, not to talk of an Atiku

The Northern vote has been played already by Atiku choosing an Eastern candidate. You did wonder where am coming from but relax! The Northern vote will be splited at a very low margin as an average of them will be coded to believe that the East gets to power in the "ABSENCE" of Atiku, which is a NO NO for an average Northerner who is more enlightened than our most brilliant individual down south politically.

Atiku is on a spending spree, trust me, When the Sultans and Emirs of the North dont align with you, you are a goner up there. He did wont even bother craving for there support as he believes he can do without them which is a false belief- Northern vote is one way traffic.

Wake up for this slumber and come to the ground to see yourself and face reality staring at you

Election is not won on social media, the blocks count as far as Nigerian politics is concerned.

Atiku cant associate with the North, You already had a block vote coming from the East, choose a vice coming from same East and started indirect campaign from same East grin Dude is a goner.

Buhari will gun till 2023, as their is no force from the opposition

You did wonder why i analyze this way, cos we are within

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Bakasey: 12:57am On Oct 18, 2018
This is evil!
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Benscolari: 12:57am On Oct 18, 2018
Benekruku:

People like you will find it very difficult to make it in life as you shy away from reality facing you. Before you start to spew a replication of initial gibberish, i did would like to let you know that elections are not won on social media with regards to case of GEJ

Check figures and facts, the whole load and upload is on Atiku. Buhari stands 80% chance of winning next election as he is a core Northerner and a grass root individual-Familiar to all in his political region that even a Kwankwanso will find very hard to match, not to talk of an Atiku

The Northern vote has been played already by Atiku choosing an Eastern candidate. You did wonder where am coming from but relax! The Northern vote will be splited at a very low margin as an average of them will be coded to believe that the East gets to power in the "ABSENCE" of Atiku, which is a NO NO for an average Northerner who is more enlightened than our most brilliant individual down south politically.

Atiku is on a spending spree, trust me, When the Sultans and Emirs of the North dont align with you, you are a goner up there. He did wont even bother craving for there support as he believes he can do without them which is a false belief- Northern vote is one way traffic.

Wake up for this slumber and come to the ground to see yourself and face reality staring at you

Election is not won on social media, the blocks count as far as Nigerian politics is concerned.

Atiku cant associate with the North, You already had a block vote coming from the East, choose a vice coming from same East and started indirect campaign from same East grin Dude is a goner.

Buhari will gun till 2023, as their is no force from the opposition

You did wonder why i analyze this way, cos we are within

3 Likes

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by otizs: 12:59am On Oct 18, 2018
Benscolari:
#BENSCOLARI SPEAKS...
Your family and your entire generation to come can not make that happen. Continue making noise on here all you want. Comes May 29th, you will close your mouth and forget u ever said this boy!
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by meckury: 12:59am On Oct 18, 2018
Saff:
I truly believe we are in a cursed generation
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Benekruku(m): 1:01am On Oct 18, 2018
[quote author=Benscolari post=72185328][/quote]

Its always difficult to stare at facts when it doesn't favor you. Face it!
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by IDFWU(m): 1:01am On Oct 18, 2018
Afo... lipsrsealed

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by twatty: 1:18am On Oct 18, 2018
thank God for you.
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Rapfrick(m): 1:25am On Oct 18, 2018
bleeped up mentality
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Jebolala(m): 2:07am On Oct 18, 2018
Back den while growing up kids use to sing MY HEAD, MY SHOULDERS, MY KNEES, MY TOES THEY ALL BELONG TO JESUS! but children of nowadays sing MY MONEY MY BODY NA UR OWN OHH BAIBEEE.... undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by feeloscar(m): 2:08am On Oct 18, 2018
Na de disvirginity de make her scatter dat kain English?
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by MrDandy(m): 2:10am On Oct 18, 2018

Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by package7(m): 2:11am On Oct 18, 2018
Codedtalk:
Yoruba gehs and fuk
Awon omo igbo jatijati yen ni
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Nobody: 2:23am On Oct 18, 2018
Nonsense, in other news people should stay of shomolu today
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Spatta: 2:30am On Oct 18, 2018
Good to know you are in the public domain, watch out for how this same fellow will go to the mountain in search of innocent man to reap the remains of a broken virginity

If men are not marrying

this is one strong reason

Broken and abandoned left for innocent man

Broken by another man Not the real husband

unfortunately foolishly celebrating her libidinous lifestyle
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Nobody: 2:38am On Oct 18, 2018
I’m firmly of the belief that some me citizenry are completely fit to be used to fill potholes.
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by tyinfinity: 2:51am On Oct 18, 2018
biafran girls and weed can never be separated
Re: 'Thank God For The Guy Who Disvirgined My Virginity Today' - Lady On Facebook by Culin(f): 2:55am On Oct 18, 2018
Hmm if only she knew the value of what she just lost... But dude! You blurred her face and exposed her facebook name cheesy let me embark on research.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When Will Nigerian Men Start Looking Like This? / Please Stop Flushing Condoms Through Toilet I Just Saw One In Lagos / Man Takes His Fiancee To Lie Detector To Test If She's Cheating. See Outcome

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.