Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,075 members, 7,835,625 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) (39736 Views)

Kano Protesters Dare Police, Take To The Streets / Buhari Reacts To Ganduje Bribery Video / Governor Umar Ganduje Bribery Video Shared By Daily Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by uchwar1: 5:35pm On Oct 18, 2018
divinecode101:
See how IPOB asss lickers will rush to the thread as if Kano is Enugu

Yeye Hausa slaves grin grin

Meanwhile their mentor and serial looser Atiku is a bigger thief!!
Are you ok? ipob don't lick almajiris' asses. They are not afonjas that can even lick the red oil on the almajiris' asses

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by engineerboat(m): 5:38pm On Oct 18, 2018
ngadaAwo:
lol i don't care
my job is to torment them and keep calling them out

True.

So that they can come back to their senses
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by lawrence35(m): 5:43pm On Oct 18, 2018
#lol
#cpahubpro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 18, 2018
CaaseStudy:
They were singing "Buhari nee kparawo" ( meaning Buhari is the real thief)

Am happy the north is beggining to wake up.

Say no to one sided corruption fight and nepotism.

Say no to lifelessness

Say no to fake change and failure

Say no to unending bloodshed of our fellow Brothers and Sisters

Say no to Buhari 2019

finally someone who also understood the language. Sometimes, I read BMC's postulate on nairaland and I laugh so hard.

KD boys no dey smile at all for Buhari. Thank God, its Northerner against Northerner.

Buhari katon barawo ne. za my nuna musu Naijeriya tamu cé

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by magzey: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2018
PDP protesters we know they own the Video grin grin grin

Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by jconsulting(f): 6:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
Northerners are like sheep their brains are tilted in one direction , Ganduje sorry is over

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by talk2emma: 6:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
Who sing the song
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by kodded(m): 6:45pm On Oct 18, 2018
Truckpusher:
If I were in Buhari's shoes right now , I will simply resign on medical grounds and make peace with my political enemies and enjoy the remaining days of my life with my family but like the typical olodo he is ,he will make more stupid blunders thereby sealing his fate in the next election.

grin grin grin

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2329446_2310894imageedit25559604097jpeg6207133cb2251c60c0d3e307c28d235c_jpeg43e795ffbb3dd3fc428ae16fab3b0fbd

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3543324_3488434imagejpeg9f360c5ab7736510df54c882e9dbf188_jpeg04a7ff014d93410d77e6bbedb8107480

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:54pm On Oct 18, 2018
ngadaAwo:
cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0

Those rats u mentioned are chilling ryt now in thier holes... Its not a good time for them to litter nairaland, d cats are on ground

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by MathewD2: 7:03pm On Oct 18, 2018
northerners are suffering begin in the street why there politicians are busy sterling what belong to the to fund there election God help us in this land.el-rufai you end we not be God for sacking teachers The gods of the land we never let you rest
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by Sagsabag(m): 7:08pm On Oct 18, 2018
BeautifulMind2:
Kano, hundreds of protesters have besieged the government house shouting ‘Ganduje Barawo’ in protest over the viral video showing the governor accepting dollars from an undisclosed person. The state government has come out to deny any misdeeds by the governor saying the video was doctored.
More details soon

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iwRDV3dwtI4

This is a lie. I know Kano quite well and this is not Kano. Shikenan!!

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=2080249138953429&id=100009050908912
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by Sagsabag(m): 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Kano is falling

God forbid. You are stupid
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by BeautifulMind2: 7:12pm On Oct 18, 2018
Banks2574:
ODE
Are you referring to your father
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by Smarkie: 7:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
they just shot kwaraption pighter on the foot

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 18, 2018
uchwar1:
Are you ok? ipob don't lick almajiris' asses. They are not afonjas that can even lick the red oil on the almajiris' asses

You are correct! Your saviour and messiah, Atiku is from Enugu grin grin grin
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by Carlyscales: 8:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
theoldpretender:
Fun fact...

1.There is a thread where GEJ's relative is sweating to explain how he was given $40million for special assignment....and most of the people here are not on this thread.

2.There is this thread...and the people on the GEJ relative thread are no where to be found.

Well, the truth is Nigerians need to show APC and PDP the door. Give one of the other parties a chance. Let's start anew...

But I know Nigerians, even if PDP and APC steals all their money, snatches their wives, insults the honor of their sisters and daughters....they will still vote for them

And then , years later, they will be complaining about bad government.

Rinse and repeat.

(And something tells me that if we split this country....the same old song.).

I don;t think Nigerians are ready to fight corruption. So long as their side is affected...

Wake up Nigerians, wake up. Atiku and Bubu have NOTHING for you guys.

I understand ur passion and line of reasoning. U are in the ideal world but the reality is as illustrated below:

Having lived, schooled n worked in all parts of Nigeria. I can tell u that the block votes of northern n southern followers of Buhari will remain intact. Example is if u have ever tried? convincing a supporter of Buhari

But it's d vote of most Nigerians (me n u) that are fed up with Buhari n Atiku that will be divided amongst Moghalu, Sowore, Ezekwesili, Durotoye, Hashim etc

Infact how many of these mushroom political parties have any meaningful structures in d North?
They should go to the North and converse for votes now( after all NW has the highest no of eligible voters naa)

Hence In this election any vote that is not for PDP, is a vote for Buhari.

Now looking at Moghalu and others sef.
They wants to rule Nigeria but can't even amongst themselves get a consensus candidate for maximum impact at the pools. Even their umpire Oby is now also contesting. No matter how good n spiritual u are as a young pastor no big n serious church will just call u n make u their senior pastor. U gat to start from small or their village church work d ropes, earn their trust n Work ur way up. So I strongly believe some of these young talking strong chaps should start from like Senate, HOS etc.

Y is everyone irrespective of tribe n religion hailing d choice of Peter Obi as running mate today in Nigeria. Simply that he has passed his exams as a state Gov period. He vowed by d time he's done with reforms in secondary schools in d state , many Anambrians with all money to afford private schools will have to withdraw their wards from private to secular schools due to improved standards. And that actually happened B4 he finished his second term.

So with all due respect to them none of these parties have what it takes to dislodge Buhari in 2019. Because they simply don't have d structures n people. In every nook n crannies of this nation u will find APC n PDP people. Did know that in Osun rerun election, one of d observers was describing a polling unit that's far away from d village n like 30min trek into d bush. It's that serious my dr.

They be serious n patrioticoo, with capacity as well oo. But there coming out now is foolish. Because they are still working to d benefit of Buhari indirectly.

So obviously, Atiku may not be the best candidate amidst all the political aspirants but he's d only that has what it takes to dislodge Buhari in 019

Just look at d results in Edo, Ekiti n Osun it's still PDP n APC. Even SDP that made some impact in Osun was all about Omisore than SDP. That's y when it came to selling votes he went ahead and sold to d highest bidder with any regards or respect to d natl leadership of SDP.

The ideal is that with Moghalu, Oby, Datti Ahmed etc as president n our leaders. Nigeria will turn around. But the reality is that Nigerians are not moved by ideas but by their needs n stomachs. And u can't expect more with the level of poverty in this country. Poor people are simply moved by their stomachs and so is Nigerians, a pity though.

But the way forward is simple:
If Buhari n APC Know that Nigerians can reject them after 4yrs, will they be denying promises they made B4 elections n taking Nigerians for granted

So I say since the nijja politicians don't owe allegiance to any party n ideologies. I say let d voters be same(not supporting any party or candidate blindly) by changing them (party n presidents)

PDP failed we sent them packing. Now APC has failed let's booth them out n bring back PDP. If Atiku fails send him packing n bring back APC. That's how it's done in US where we borrowed ours democracy from - switching between Democrats n Republicans. If every of our politicians n party know that they can loose after 4yrs. No one will tell them to sit up n deliver good governance period.
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by smileyoo: 9:10pm On Oct 18, 2018
ganduje is as corrupt as most of the other governors, but their 11th commandments seems to be: thou shall not be caught. what's annoying most is saint bubu and his thieving cliques'saintly posture, despite the stench of corruptions coming out from their greedy camp. let see how they 'll also sweep this under the carpet,as usual.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 18, 2018
KwoiZabo:
Since Ganduje's bribery videos emerged I stopped begging people to vote for PDP because by Feb. 2019, na Nigerians go dey rush us.
no be lie , another video's about to drop .
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by Nobody: 9:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
divinecode101:
See how IPOB asss lickers will rush to the thread as if Kano is Enugu

Yeye Hausa slaves grin grin

Meanwhile their mentor and serial looser Atiku is a bigger thief!!
thief no dey repent, Singer Alabi was a prostitute . Dudu use brain now .
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2018
ngadaAwo:
grin

Ganduje is a fat illiterate bribe eating cow

kwankwaso is the king of kano and kastina

Atiku 50% Northern votes bam cheesy

remove rigging Buhari will loose in the north

kiss the truth

cc
cilicmarin ngeneukwenu
sarrki
midolian
seunmsg
madridguy
passingshot
deomelo
Butterflyle0
Tinubu was busy sawing, others are busy tearing from this end , I said it before that Tinubu is on a succide mission , I am good as long as it's a plus for Atiku .

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 18, 2018
Corrinthians:
If this is true, then I really commend them. That man is a shameless barbaric crook.
so soon you forgot about his daughter's wedding .
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by muhdzugo: 9:40pm On Oct 18, 2018
That is good protest
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by muhdzugo: 9:41pm On Oct 18, 2018
O.K
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by KanuIsCursed: 10:16pm On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
ngadaAwo:
grin
Ganduje is a fat illiterate bribe eating cow
kwankwaso is the king of kano and kastina
Atiku 50% Northern votes bam cheesy

remove rigging Buhari will loose in the north
kiss the truth
cc cilicmarin ngeneukwenu sarrki midolian seunmsg madridguy passingshot deomelo Butterflyle0
[/s]
Trash Trash Trash
Stop taking excess tramadol it damages brain

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by KanuIsCursed: 10:17pm On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
Nemuse:
Tinubu was busy sawing, others are busy tearing from this end , I said it before that Tinubu is on a succide mission , I am good as long as it's a plus for Atiku .
[/s]

Trash

Atiku is mad

peter Obi is stupid

kiss the truth

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by KanuIsCursed: 10:21pm On Oct 18, 2018
[s]
Inspectorsuga22:

Those rats u mentioned are chilling ryt now in thier holes... Its not a good time for them to litter nairaland, d cats are on ground
[/s]

Stop saying Trash, those people are not your mate.
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by mechanics(m): 10:24pm On Oct 18, 2018
Jobless people, they are looking for their own share of the bribe money.
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Oct 18, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
[s][/s]

Trash

Atiku is mad

peter Obi is stupid

kiss the truth
dudu wèrè ni ?
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by Inspectorsuga22(m): 6:17am On Oct 19, 2018
KanuIsCursed:
[s][/s]

Stop saying Trash, those people are not your mate.
They are ur ancestors
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by uchwar1: 7:10am On Oct 19, 2018
divinecode101:

You are correct! Your saviour and messiah, Atiku is from Enugu grin grin grin
thats not asslicking. Guess u don't understand what asslicking means. Ipob don't smile when they suffer unlike those wastern...

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by screamng: 8:29am On Oct 19, 2018
People will jus jump and start comenting on everything they see. This video of protest is obviously tailored. Look at the date. It doesn't exist.
Re: Ganduje Bribery Video: Kano Protesters Shout ‘Ganduje Barawo’ (Video) by Nobody: 8:51am On Oct 19, 2018
uchwar1:
thats not asslicking. Guess u don't understand what asslicking means. Ipob don't smile when they suffer unlike those wastern...

How old are you? Time yo play with sand son

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nnamdi Kanu’s N1m Bounty On South-East Governors’ Itinerary: IPOB Leader Blasted / Okezie Ikpeazu Standing In A Train In China (Photo) / 5 Killed At Buhari’s Rally In Taraba, Governor Ishaku’s Convoy Attacked - Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.