Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:16 AM

What Is It With"women And Bad Boys"? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is It With"women And Bad Boys"? (691 Views)

40 Unwanted Mistakes Men Make While Having Fun With Women / Why Am I Attracted To Bad Boys? / Why Do Girls Always Go For Bad Boys? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is It With"women And Bad Boys"? by wedballs(m): 2:56pm On Jul 15, 2010
what attracts women to "bad boys" and what makes them resist "nice guys"

'nice guys' chase women and women chase 'bad guys'

hey, the bad here refers to the guys that treat women poorly

nice here to the guys that worship and do all their bidding

and most of the time these "bad boys" are not very rich, handsome,tall,big,.
, there must be something in them that these women seen and crave what is it?
Re: What Is It With"women And Bad Boys"? by papa190(m): 3:17pm On Jul 15, 2010
bad as in what sense

bad as in they carry Guns
or bad as in they smoke Igbo
or bad as in they flirt alot
Re: What Is It With"women And Bad Boys"? by reginaicey(f): 3:28pm On Jul 15, 2010
every girl love to be worshiped and adored,but easily get tired coz most times its not fun. but dating a dangerous guy can be fun,bet you know why, wink
Re: What Is It With"women And Bad Boys"? by Onchedu(m): 3:32pm On Jul 15, 2010
Not women, girls. Ok so women like it too but they know better and those that don't usually end up in a bad shape.

I figure instead of trying to know why, just use the knowledge to ur advantage. U meet a girl then give her the best of both worlds without gettinglost in the twists and turns.
Re: What Is It With"women And Bad Boys"? by CasaNova1(m): 3:35pm On Jul 15, 2010
It's the thrill and fun that bad boys offer. That carefree attitude about everything. The mix of pleasure, adventure and danger, and also for the mere fact that you can't predict bad boys.
Am i bad? Hmm lets say i'm half of both worlds-bad and nice. tongue
Re: What Is It With"women And Bad Boys"? by iice(f): 3:45pm On Jul 15, 2010
Re: What Is It With"women And Bad Boys"? by Nobody: 4:06pm On Jul 15, 2010
Re: What Is It With"women And Bad Boys"? by wedballs(m): 12:25am On Aug 01, 2010
casanova, you are right, they go for those qualities in the "bad" guy to say. thanks

(1) (Reply)

On Life And Love / Attracted to your opposite. Will it last? / What Will You Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.