Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,700 members, 7,816,858 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Friendly Advice.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendly Advice.. (605 Views)

A Friendly Advice On Divorce From A Lawyer. / Friendly Advice To Prospective Husbands / Which Tribe In Nigeria Can I Marry Cheap, Recession And Age Not Friendly Anymore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendly Advice.. by row2ray(m): 8:13pm On Oct 18, 2018
My friend has been. Married to his wife for 5 years.. Or was it 6. In our last conversation he mentioned that since his marriage things have been hard. He has osed his business and had to start a small 9 to 5. He even resorted to using his car for cabu cabu at a time, I'm aware of that and advised him to stop when his wife began denigrating him. Fast forward to January this year he told me he finally made some money after trying one of his old deals that clicked and he got almost 3 million. His wife became nice and next asked him for 600k... He was with me the night,he transfered 1 million to his wife. That effectively destroyed his plans. But he said she was happy so he was happy... She eventually drained the money without doing what she requested the money for and now he's broke and what she needed money for is now very pressing and in order to pay she has caused strife to her husband and children as any money he gives her for the house she diverts there along with her own salary. When he asked what she did with the money she says she spent it on the house... And it usually ends in a fight... He's been faithful and didn't club till she dragged him to a club where I was coincidentally and he kept telling me we should all go home. I can with reasonable confidence say he hasn't been cheating on his wife.

Pls help me with advice I really don't know what to tell him at this point and I don't want to slander his marriage because he loves his kids dearly
Re: Friendly Advice.. by uboma(m): 8:22pm On Oct 18, 2018
∆∆∆∆
stay out of your friend's marriage.

Stop interfering in what does not concern you.
Re: Friendly Advice.. by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 18, 2018
i would suggest posting your question in "Family" because i doubt you'll find tangible advice here in this section.
Re: Friendly Advice.. by topedoski(m): 11:04pm On Oct 18, 2018
Tell your friend to grab his balls back

He shouldn't allow his wife to squeeze it

If u know u know

His yes gat to be his yes

Or better still he think with his brain
Re: Friendly Advice.. by Uche308: 11:25pm On Oct 18, 2018
There are some women that are destiny destroyers, ur friend should try so hard to keep his earnings away from his wife, she is supposed to plan a better future together with her husband instead she kept draining him, there are lots of men who achieve their goals without their wife's knowledge until they are done. I am a woman I know what am saying, he should stop telling her about his income. Op I pray he listens to ur advice because it's difficult to convince people especially married ones
Re: Friendly Advice.. by LYTEEN: 9:05pm On Nov 20, 2020
[.
Re: Friendly Advice.. by anthonyuncle(m): 9:36pm On Nov 20, 2020
he should file for divorce
Re: Friendly Advice.. by Cerebellum: 9:49pm On Nov 20, 2020
Life's so hard
Anyway, everything go dey alrytgrin

(1) (Reply)

Is There Anything Wrong Praising White People? / Male Enhancement Pill That Actually Work / When Two Women Meet....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.