Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,380 members, 7,815,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves (19577 Views)

Stop Having Casual Sex. See Why (photo) / Okon Lagos Shares Video Of Man & Lady Stuck During Hot Sex. See Reactions (Pics) / Lady Beats Man For Not Paying After Sex (See Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 5:43am On Oct 19, 2018
See Proves and Reasons why some relationship ends after first Sex. Click here!
You slept with someone. Now, they’re ghosting you. Ouch. But rather than feeling sorry for yourself, it’s time to look at why you’re ignored after sex.

I know what it feels like to be ignored after sex. Not only is your ego completely crushed, but you just don’t understand why someone would do that to you. Okay, they didn’t need to propose marriage but the least they could have done was tell you they’re no longer interested. I mean, it still stings but at least you have some closure. But alas, they don’t even do that.

So, why is it that you were ignored after sex? Okay, I don’t know them personally, so their reason may be completely different, but usually, you’re ignored after sex for a few main reasons.

ou meet someone, you connect, you sleep with them. Suddenly, they’re nowhere to be found. What’s up with that? On top of all of that, you spend hours thinking about what you did to make you ignored after sex. It’s time to get down to the real truth.

See The real reasons why you’re ignored after sex

People refrain from getting themselves into relationships because they’re “complicated.” Listen, it doesn’t matter whether it’s a fling or a long-term relationship. The minute you add sex into the equation... Read More...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 5:46am On Oct 19, 2018
My reason #5 is very essential shocked
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by Nobody: 6:59am On Oct 19, 2018
omablogs:
My reason #5 is very essential shocked

You dey here dey find money with adsense.
You no go kuku beg us now let me start a click-raiser campaign. This is not enough click bait though.

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 8:56am On Oct 19, 2018
click raiser campaign? how does it work
NoGender:

You dey here dey find money with adsense.
You no go kuku beg us now let me start a click-raiser campaign. This is not enough click bait though.
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by Olibboy: 10:38am On Oct 19, 2018
After s*x on the floor... No love
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by yevewa: 11:54am On Oct 19, 2018
hmmm wink wink

FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT WEB APP TRAINING

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

JavaScript Development Suite is comprehensive and can be taken up by both beginners as well as advanced learners. JavaScript Development Suite is best suited for web developers, software engineers, system engineers, mobile app developers, freelancers and anyone looking build dynamic websites with Javascript.

DURATION: 8 – 10 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)

smiley smiley
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 1:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hey pls i have a problem here, can you solve it?
yevewa:
hmmm wink wink

FULL-STACK JAVASCRIPT WEB APP TRAINING

JavaScript Development Suite is a comprehensive training program that equips candidates with an exhaustive grounding of Ajax development fundamentals, JavaScript fundamentals, advanced JavaScript and fundamentals of jQuery. IT organizations across the globe seek competent professionals who are trained in JavaScript.

JavaScript is dynamic programming language, which is multi-paradigm and supports object-oriented, functional and imperative programming styles. It is basically a client-side scripting language that is used in creating interactive effects among the web browsers.

JavaScript Development Suite is comprehensive and can be taken up by both beginners as well as advanced learners. JavaScript Development Suite is best suited for web developers, software engineers, system engineers, mobile app developers, freelancers and anyone looking build dynamic websites with Javascript.

DURATION: 8 – 10 WEEKS. FEES: N69,999 (SHOPRITE Price!)

smiley smiley
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 9:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
imagine how i stay 24/7 here
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 10:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
this could bring up more options to revolve around hthe world
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 10:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
80million1:
Orishirishi...

Sex na small matter, na to get money sure pass now. I gaz grind!

L.A 120% Motivation. You can either play now and pay later, or you pay now and play later, either ways, you still gotta pay. While not pay now? IT'S GRIND SEASON!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pv322wFKqbs
can you imagine the way things like this could be found in the unexpected interfese
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 12:15am On Oct 20, 2018
home
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 6:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
how do you mean ghosting do you assume diabolially
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2018
last this ould ruin the whole premises
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 6:54pm On Oct 20, 2018
show time at hand who earns more
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 6:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
not a course to be provoked
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
this might work the good way due to lack of knowledge
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 7:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
omablogs:
this might work the good way due to lack of knowledge
why
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 1:32pm On Oct 23, 2018
voluntyu
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 3:49pm On Oct 23, 2018
i remember that
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 3:50pm On Oct 23, 2018
lopodo i remember that ghost talk
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 4:26pm On Nov 13, 2018
Imagine
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 5:13pm On Nov 13, 2018
dont be a victim
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 6:04pm On Nov 13, 2018
How many times
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 5:15am On Nov 14, 2018
look to jesus and i know
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 5:27am On Nov 14, 2018
no proofs outdated
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 7:35pm On Nov 15, 2018
Home
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 4:18am On Nov 18, 2018
cheesy
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 1:42pm On Nov 18, 2018
grin hi boo hi
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2018
Me I can never be too late
Re: Abandoned After Sex? The Truth Behind Ghosting After Sex See Proves by omablogs: 8:04pm On Nov 19, 2018
Factors no kikiki

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

............. / SECRETS THAT CAN GET YOU A PRETTY GIRLFRIEND IN 7 Days / Dear Nigerian/black Beautiful Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.