Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,508 members, 7,857,890 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World - Jokes Etc (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World (2159 Views)

I Was In My House And Trailer Came To Jam Me - Word Crib / Best Cook Ever. Come In N Laff Ya Ass Out / Photo Of The Day: Why They Say Men Can’t Cook (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Go Down)

Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by Dyt(f): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2010
clem u 4 tie wrapper na n syvl werin bring dat one na
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by StudioCFR(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2010
Shattap sylvex- before u, i was.
I get sense pass you, i tall pass u, i be graduate u be illiterate, the kind money wey i get too big for thief, checks into your bank account and you're about to poverty.

I just arranged for myself Rolls Royce Ghost 2010 model, while u stile dey drive merceder 190 1966 model.
See my house, see mike adenuga house.
But where your house dey? A.J CITY.

Comot for road make i make call jor
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by Dyt(f): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2010
he he
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by sylve11: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2010
Studio CFR:

Shattap sylvex- before u, i was.
I get sense pass you, i tall pass u, i be graduate u be illiterate, the kind money wey i get too big for thief, checks into your bank account and you're about to poverty.

I just arranged for myself Rolls Royce Ghost 2010 model, while u stile dey drive merceder 190 1966 model.
See my house, see mike adenuga house.
But where your house dey? A.J CITY.

Comot for road make i make call jor

lol grin no doubt! grin

Studio u be graduate i be illetrate? shocked grin grin grin grin cool

U get sense pass me? grin cool

u tall pass me? grin cool

U get money pass me? sad grin cool

errmm, u dey use royce dayaku, i dey use M.B 190? shocked grin cool

see adenuga house see ur house bah? grin cool

ok na, 2 yrs time go tell who them go give life imprisonment grin cool big boi like u grin cool

@ dirt, u dey laff? i dey come o grin cool
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by StudioCFR(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2010
Sylvex are u talking from experience?

Na God be my sponsor, una don talk tire sey i be yahoo.com but na lie.

Una talk sey i get gun and knife, but na lie.
Una set me up by sending EFCC to my house to investigate me, but to the glory of god dem give me clean sheet.

Where were u when i dey feed from hand to mouth?
Baba god don turn my life around for good u come dey biff.
Aimo'ye aje - aimo'ye osho lol
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by sylve11: 11:39am On Jul 19, 2010
Studio na life u dey live so? sad cool
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by Dyt(f): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2010
cant stop laughin,

Kkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkkk
kkkkkkkk
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by StudioCFR(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2010
I know na dis kind yarnings u dey like - see yo mouth lol
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by Dyt(f): 11:53am On Jul 19, 2010
werin do am?
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by clemcykul(f): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2010
he thinks its kissable
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by Dyt(f): 12:09pm On Jul 19, 2010
since wen v u bn thinkin of dat?
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by chasy16(f): 12:13pm On Jul 19, 2010
sylve11:

Studio na life u dey live so? sad cool

*grin* grin lol grin
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by D1KeleVra(m): 12:18pm On Jul 19, 2010
^^lmao. . . Syvle u be goat i swear grin
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by StudioCFR(m): 1:34pm On Jul 19, 2010
Lol
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by cynthoney(f): 2:53pm On Jul 19, 2010
studio,go sleep angry
if na anoda person post this rubbish,u for done bite d person head comot
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by D1KeleVra(m): 2:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
u dey mind he-illiterate?
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by EfemenaXY: 3:00pm On Jul 19, 2010
@Cynthoney you took the words right out of my mouth!!

Stud - I've got 3 words to describe you're woeful/intended crap of a joke:

D.A.F.T and B.O.R.I.N.G

**But then again - Stud na Ijebu Ode Iron-bender**
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by D1KeleVra(m): 3:03pm On Jul 19, 2010
Efemena_xy:

@Cynthoney you took the words right out of my mouth!!

Stud - I've got 3 words to describe you're woeful/intended crap of a joke:

D.A.F.T and B.O.R.I.N.G

**But then again - Stud na Ijebu Ode Iron-bender**

Efe honey! You said 3 words. . . but na two I dey see sad
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by EfemenaXY: 3:04pm On Jul 19, 2010
hello D1 smiley

it's 3 words: DAFT AND BORING
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by D1KeleVra(m): 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2010
Hi  Efe. . . okay. . . just thought u might'a meant to say DAFT, BRAINDEAD and BORING smiley
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by EfemenaXY: 3:31pm On Jul 19, 2010
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh D1!!!

BRAINDEAD neatly summarizes Studio

U R soooooooo clever wink
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by D1KeleVra(m): 3:39pm On Jul 19, 2010
grin *tehehe* I just dey talk am as I see am
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by clemcykul(f): 3:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
crase pple, una well done
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by D1KeleVra(m): 4:11pm On Jul 19, 2010
Watch ur back

Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by clemcykul(f): 4:18pm On Jul 19, 2010
no need, ure my bodyguard, so do ur job
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by flexystar(f): 5:42pm On Jul 19, 2010
if him be body guard wetin u be?
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by D1KeleVra(m): 5:44pm On Jul 19, 2010
See ur face like studio bla bla
Re: My House Help Is The Best Cook In The World by dani1luv: 10:17pm On Jul 19, 2010
Thread Locked
Reason best known to the poster

(1) (2) (3)

Examination / Professor And Fuel Attendant / Pictures Of An European Lunch And A Nigerian Lunch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.