Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,800 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted (26570 Views)

Magu: I Have Never Received Bribe All My Life / Malami Replies Magu: I Will Gladly Testify Before Salami Panel / Magu: I Was Shocked When I Read The ‘Nonsense’ Allegations Against Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by ashhakawi: 10:05am On Oct 19, 2018
Ok
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by JerryJJZ(m): 10:05am On Oct 19, 2018
Peter Ayodele Fayoshe is the only politician in Nigeria who talks before he thinks. He talks from his anus. A total disgrace to politics. His only vice WAS Dino, but thank God, the later is receiving sense already after he has tasted first-hand the repercussion. I think Fayose has a long way to go..... He needs to learn so he can give honor to whom honor is due

2 Likes

Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by Judec123(m): 10:06am On Oct 19, 2018
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by able20(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2018
Mmlanrehh:
Magu should only help APC win general election
Efcc Magu or Margot is holding the wrong man, Fayose will expose them at this election period.
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by asmovic(m): 10:07am On Oct 19, 2018
newsbook:

https://www.thenewsbook.net/fayose-to-magu-i-must-not-die-in-your-cell-as-you-have-boasted
as if dead men can fight back. Oga 'EFCC I'M HERE ', dead men don't bite!
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by Ategberoson(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2018
PDP member better pray harder because if buhari is reelected ehn, the kind jail that will jam most of these corrupt people among you go shake the world. Call it any names just pray hard grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by technicallyrich(m): 10:09am On Oct 19, 2018
Buhari is against the entire south and other middle belt that they have not conqured,but some people thinks it is only ss and se.
Herdsmen dont disturb kwara because saraki,who is a fulani man is in control.
After then they will move to other yoruba states and conquer them.
Ss,ss(biafrans) and yorubas,this isnt about party,lets come together and atleast vote out,these jubrill before it is too late.
We have a common enemy,lets come together.
As for oyoruba boys that are bmc,by the time those gays boko haram jam your house and anus,you will know that 30k is nothing to sell your heritage out.
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by agboaustine: 10:11am On Oct 19, 2018
peter the rock i trust u the man of honor and integrity
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by emmie14: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2018
Tk4all:

OBSERVATION.
who else notice about this username(s).
cilicmarin
sarrki
ngeneukwenu
chrismafian
This usernames are coming from a single source(I may be wrong though). the usernames CANNOT comment on single thread concurrently, the usernames also go on break together and comes back together.
I'm also thinking his salary is not coming steadily or he is tired of the BMC job cos he is not commenting regularly as before.
If usernames belong to different people, I will write it down in my diary as another world wonder!!!
How often do you hear about Liar Lai Mohammed? Lies can expire
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by jordyspices: 10:14am On Oct 19, 2018
Funny guy
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by Mmlanrehh(m): 10:15am On Oct 19, 2018
able20:

Efcc Magu or Margot is holding the wrong man, Fayose will expose them at this election period.

Very certain . But am suprised the man is still been held in their custody
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by oyeb15: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Magu, pls keep him there till after 2019 elections. Thanks.
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by 1miccza: 10:16am On Oct 19, 2018
Donald95:
We are already swimming in the consequences of Disobedience to court order by Buhari as other politician are now following the foot mark. Next will be violation of human right. When the consequences befall on citizens, Na then our eyes go clear.

Instead of we citizens to speak against these things, we faced the other way claiming it is non of our business

They still believe and think it's all about partisanship, dem go understand when the iron red reach...

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by adaphic: 10:18am On Oct 19, 2018
This man talks to much. is he a woman?
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by Oolawepo(m): 10:22am On Oct 19, 2018
CilicMarin:
I thought you said, you were Peter The Rock?

Isn't it too early to cry? grin

Ipob pigs will drive you to your early grave.

Ask Oliseh Metuh, Nnamdi Cownu etc.
Do u have head to think. So they should kill him for what. The best is they should charge him to court. That's all
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by Kennydoc(m): 10:24am On Oct 19, 2018
Tk4all:

OBSERVATION.
cilicmarin
sarrki
ngeneukwenu
chrismafian
This usernames are coming from a single source(I may be wrong though). the usernames CANNOT comment on single thread concurrently, the usernames also go on break together and comes back together.
I'm also thinking his salary is not coming steadily or he is tired of the BMC job cos he is not commenting regularly as before.
If usernames belong to different people, I will write it down in my diary as another world wonder!!!

Sarrki is different sha. You identify that one by his extremely poor grammar. However, NgeneUkwenu, CilicMarin and ChrisMafian are most likely operated by one person. The tone and content of their posts sound very much alike.
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by holuphisayor(m): 10:26am On Oct 19, 2018
Tk4all:

OBSERVATION.
cilicmarin
sarrki
ngeneukwenu
chrismafian
Are you surprised ?
Go to LinkedIn you'll find BMC crew there. Doing the works of their paymaster.
I woundn't be surprised if they are on the google plus sefgrin
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by Casual86: 10:27am On Oct 19, 2018
[color=#990000][/color] you have being there before
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by BanevsJoker(m): 10:28am On Oct 19, 2018
Tk4all:

OBSERVATION.
cilicmarin
sarrki
ngeneukwenu
chrismafian
I quite sincerely agree with you. I also observed that they all seem to have a very limited vocabulary. For example, the words patriot, idiotic, pigs and Biafra always seem to appear in all their posts. I guess BMC salary is being embezzled, leading to the lack of manpower.
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by newjosboy: 10:28am On Oct 19, 2018
Tk4all:

OBSERVATION.
cilicmarin
sarrki
ngeneukwenu
chrismafian

In a previous post you made, I think where Sheikh Gumi said "Ganduje should also be place on the travel ban list", the above monickers didn't make any peem. They were silent. But look at them now, showing themselves when Fayose makes headlines.

1 Like

Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by Bobbysteps: 10:30am On Oct 19, 2018
you never see anything.
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by Toosure70: 10:33am On Oct 19, 2018
Nothing should happen to this man o.
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by semyman: 10:41am On Oct 19, 2018
So you are afraid to die after you wished a fellow man death on countless occasions. death will just be too soft for people like you. You should be crippled in there with sours all over your body and you will be envious and jealous of the biblical Job; anuofia
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by lakesider2006(m): 10:42am On Oct 19, 2018
[quote author=Omeokachie post=72219582]Evidence is already in the public domain.

Magu will seek asylum in Togo when Buhari loses election in 2019.
We have been here before.[/quote. f buhari no loose nko? U go run instead ba. Weree]
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by kbbanj10(m): 10:52am On Oct 19, 2018
Be rest assured nobody is going to kill you Mr Fayose. You can keep playing to the gallery, whatever you sow you reap the reality will soon done on you
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by BRASH: 10:52am On Oct 19, 2018
CilicMarin:

why are u so dumb? Does it mean a zombies cannot be sensible 4 once?
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by akhimself234: 10:56am On Oct 19, 2018
If only Buhari cook food for the nation, we will eat it finish within seconds, But if we (the nation) cook food for Buhari, he will never finish it.Buhari should be warming up to leave that Aso rock come 2019.
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by nuxuxijo: 11:04am On Oct 19, 2018
hmm okay oo
ATTEND THIS PROFESSIONAL DIGITAL MARKETING MASTER-CLASS - NO BOREDOM. NO BLATHERING. NO BULLSHIT. 100% PRACTICAL!

The truth is this social media likes don’t necessarily turn to leads that eventually can turn to sales.

To be the Digital Media Marketer Employers and clients want to hire - you need to understand how to implement the digital media marketing mix - paid and guerilla marketing, social media management, build inbound traffic, content creation for Ads, create designs needed for your Ads campaign and email marketing etc

What you will learn and practice from this All-in-one Powerful Training!

- Actual Best Blogging Practices with SEO (including blogging mistakes and tips)
- SEO (Search Engine Best Practices)
- Practical Understand of Google Adwords and Google Adsense
- Practical Understand of Affiliate Marketing
- Practically learn how to manually GROW your Twitter and Instagram real followers
- Practical training on EMAIL MARKETING – tips and techniques
- GUERILLA MARKETING
- GRAPHICS DESIGN
- PLUS MUCH MORE

DISCOUNT FOR EARLY BIRDS..

Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by Roger3D(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2018
Donald95:
We are already swimming in the consequences of Disobedience to court order by Buhari as other politician are now following the foot mark. Next will be violation of human right. When the consequences befall on citizens, Na then our eyes go clear.

Instead of we citizens to speak against these things, we faced the other way claiming it is non of our business
And why should we stick our necks out for a thief when we ain't all ibo men?
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by Hassan88(m): 11:06am On Oct 19, 2018
Why was i banned? Hum, even in Nairaland, dem dey do politics. Where is she sef?
Re: Fayose To Magu: I Must Not Die In EFCC Cell As You Have Boasted by Olubidex: 11:11am On Oct 19, 2018
CilicMarin:

Give me one reason why he deserves death

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians / Truck Runs Into Edo Gubernatorial Aspirant, Barr. Asue Ighodalo’s Car / Missing Budget: APC Reacts To Call For Buhari's Impeachment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.