Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:20 AM

Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians (26571 Views)

Don’t Think Like People Who Can Sell Their Own Father For Money - Reno Omokri / Zulum: Soldiers, Not Boko Haram, Attacked My Convoy – Borno Governor / APC screening: I Don’t Think I Will Get Justice – Obaseki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Doraty1(f): 11:55pm On Jun 17, 2021
A female student of Federal Government College, Birnin-Yauri, Kebbi state, who escaped the attack on the school on Thursday, says she doesn’t think the gunmen are Nigerians.

On Thursday, gunmen stormed the school in motorcycles and reportedly kidnapped many students.

During the attack, police officers on the ground were said to have been overpowered, leading to the death of a an officer.

Some teachers were also said to have been kidnapped alongside the students.

Speaking after the attack, the female student said two of her schoolmates, who sustained gunshot injuries during the attack, are currently receiving treatment.

She noted that some of the students were released by the gunmen, while others were taken away.

“They took four teachers — Mr Kabantyok, Mallam Bash, the security officer, and the VP, student affairs; they took Mr Jekonia, that tall man in the primary school, and they took his wife,” she said.

“They took some students. They shot one SSS 3 boy. They shot two students. I think they are under treatment now.

“They took SSS 1 and SSS 2 students, mostly girls and those people (referring to the gunmen), I don’t think they are from Nigeria at all because my mum and I hid.”

The Kebbi incident is the latest on the list of attacks on schools across the northern part of the country.

https://www.thecable.ng/i-dont-think-gunmen-who-attacked-my-school-are-nigerians-says-kebbi-student/amp

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by FBIBOT(m): 11:56pm On Jun 17, 2021
Niger... PMB cousins grin

188 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Jashub: 12:03am On Jun 18, 2021
I won't be surprised if these gunmen are foreign thugs hired by the APC to win elections in Nigeria

132 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Nobody: 12:05am On Jun 18, 2021
They are from Buhari's mother's side. He has designed rail line for them to come in. People used to be afraid of Nigeria, but now the firewood has brought in ants.

This is what happens when you allow the most ignorant of your kind to take over leadership of a country, ignorant people are tribal and nepotistic cos they have no knowledge of the collective consciousness.

233 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by meccuno: 12:09am On Jun 18, 2021
So where are those idiotic BMC fools that are always praising the president? I guess this is the Nigeria of their dreams. undecided

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by dochenaj: 12:09am On Jun 18, 2021
It is not hard to believe. The North does have a very porous border. After all Buhari has cousins in Niger.

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by nlreserve: 12:10am On Jun 18, 2021
Divide this country in peace.

19 Likes

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by AntiBMC(m): 12:14am On Jun 18, 2021
I wonder if the students they released are fulani. D north is in anarchy as the Lt bubu opened the borders for foreign fulani elements to enter... while sending d military to the East. Terrorists

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by IJOBA11: 1:01am On Jun 18, 2021
HELINUES AKA MONOGAMY BRETHREN DON INFILTRATE THIS COUNTRY FINISH sad

BIAFRA/ODUDUWA NOW!angry

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Mangekyo: 1:10am On Jun 18, 2021
They're Abōkis from Chad and Mali

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by emetisuccess(m): 3:06am On Jun 18, 2021
what is my business. He who plays the piper detect the tune. North should Bleep off.

5 Likes

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Yankee101: 3:39am On Jun 18, 2021
Imported fulani

Buhari confirmed it

14 Likes

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by blackmantis: 5:21am On Jun 18, 2021
Bandits have organized camps in the forests and they have lookouts in the form of herdsmen.

As long as they can move freely in the forest under the guise of herdsmen, banditry will not end.

Stop open grazing and watch how banditry ends.

71 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by KoleDgreat2020(m): 5:33am On Jun 18, 2021
These guys are foreign Fulanis..as usual, PMB will look d other side...

6 Likes

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by ivolt: 5:34am On Jun 18, 2021
It doesn't matter whether they are Nigerians or not.
According to the president, all nomads are welcome and deserve a special grazing route.
Here is what will happen.
No parents or relations of the victims will blame their governor or president for insecurity.
The governor will pay ransom, lie about rescuing the victims and celebrate their release with photos.

The kidnappers will go home with millions and start planning another attack.
The school will be closed.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by bcomputer101: 6:42am On Jun 18, 2021
They are siblings of our darling mannequin from Niger

16 Likes

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by beautyhd: 6:42am On Jun 18, 2021
They are Buhari's kinsmen from Niger republic

6 Likes

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Quodseverismete: 7:52am On Jun 18, 2021
Mr President are you hearing this, what you will gain by allowing foreign maccenaries to distroy your administration.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Upworkwriter007(f): 8:12am On Jun 18, 2021
Buhari knows they're not. But he can't close the northern border against his family members

7 Likes

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by ChoCho54(f): 8:29am On Jun 18, 2021
”She doesn't think they are Nigerians because she and her mum hid'

Whatever that means.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by BabaOneChance: 8:34am On Jun 18, 2021
Of course, we know they're all Buhari's cousins from Niger. The evil nepotist has just commissioned a railway in Lagos that has a direct route to Niger and hopefully will be used to import them with their cows into Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by MrSix: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2021
Check my signature and hit me up for laptops in Lagos. Pay on delivery
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by AmazingELixir: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2021
undecided

Are fulanis Nigerians before.

1 Like

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Millimann: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2021
Doraty1:

“They took SSS 1 and SSS 2 students, mostly girls and those people (referring to the gunmen), I don’t think they are from Nigeria at all because my mum and I hid.”

But I'm sure they have Nigerian National ID Cards.

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by sunshineV(f): 9:00am On Jun 18, 2021
FOREIGNER TERRORIST DON HIJACK OUR COUNTRY UNDER BUHARI WATCH

3 Likes

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Nobody: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2021
Una eye done dey open abi?

2 Likes

Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by dmbb: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2021
They support them behind the scene and blame the federal government for lack of clues to tackle insecurity, is that how opposition supposed to be? They would soon be exposed and be dealt with according to the laws of the country
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by AudiozillaGears: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2021
They are cousins.
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Mbamto: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2021
Story
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Omooba77: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2021
Re: Kebbi Student: I Don’t Think Gunmen Who Attacked My School Are Nigerians by Thinktwicemybro: 9:01am On Jun 18, 2021
The àboki girl is right, these are fulanis from Niger republic.
Have you ever asked why buhari is constructing a railway to Niger republic?. The monthly GDP of Lagos State is more than Niger total budget for five years.
Anyway that is not our business as we are currently busy hunting for namandi kanu. We need the 100 million bounty to flex down south.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Condoles With Anambra, Joe Biden / Olisa Metuh And His Wife In Court Yesterday (photos) / Reno Omokri Celebrates His 47th Birthday Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.