Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,533 members, 7,823,317 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. (63273 Views)

₦‎30 Billion Palliatives: I Hold You In High Esteem - Akpabio To Governors / PEPT Judgement: I Hold The Judiciary In High Esteem – Gov Umo Eno / Obasanjo Meets With Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by hardbody: 6:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Almaiga:
Trash.
Even the International Communities hold Buhari higher than Goodluck, who was Corrupt, clueless and lacks the exprience to rule a complex Country like Nigeria. That was why, he plunged Nigeria into recession.

Thank God, President Buhari came to our rescue.

Goodluck was everything but certainly not hailed as lifeless by the No.1 president. We all know the effect of lifelessness

1 Like

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by 360great(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mumu boy, which ameachi controls SS? Ameachi that can't even deliver his constituency? Don't stay in the comfort of ur home & spill trash boy. Ode'
faaz24:
Buhari controls the North, Tinubu controls Southwest, Amaechi, Adams, Akpabio control the South South. Few angry miscreants from the Southeast will be neutralized by Okoracha, Ngige and Obiano.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by teamwilly(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Ipob miscreant, may God never forgive you for supporting a criminal like Atiku.
Please me help me out here....does anyone who holds an opinion that dosen't please an ipob miscreant? Must everyone agree with you. Don't bully people with your opinions and show some decorum.
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by mally28: 6:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Allahu Akbar
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by lordparcel: 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
hardbody:

Goodluck was everything but certainly not hailed as lifeless by the No.1 president. We all know the effect of lifelessness
Atiku-is-late and his Obi is febuary 16
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Mrnakeina(m): 6:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Hopeless Almajiri may your life and that of your children to the 7th generation turn to what Buhari has turned this country to! Ode Oshi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by MPESA(m): 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
faaz24:
Buhari controls the North, Tinubu controls Southwest, Amaechi, Adams, Akpabio control the South South. Few angry miscreants from the Southeast will be neutralized by Okoracha, Ngige and Obiano.

Kindly remove Obiano From your list.
Shalom.
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by servercodes001: 6:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
magoo10:
Why won't you respect someone that is more lively and intelligent than you.

This na sound wey pigs dey make

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by sugarmarine4luv(m): 6:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
[]
buhari is the worst thing to ever happen to Nigeria and Nigerians

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by SOFTENGR: 6:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
If he wants let him worship GEJ. back2daura loading...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Oolawepo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
dannyoungstick:
President Muhammadu Buhari has said that he holds former President, Goodluck Jonathan in high esteem for accepting defeat in 2015.

Buhari said that for that singular act, Jonathan will always remain in his mind.

Buhari said this while also frowning on the activities of religious extremists who shout “Allahu Akbar (Allah is Great)” while killing innocent people.

The President also declared that the activities of the Boko Haram sect in the Northern part of the country would soon become a history.

Buhari spoke on Thursday night when he hosted members of the Kannywood entertainment industry to a dinner at the Presidential Villa, Abuja.

Buhari said, “It’s totally wrong for any believer in God to kill innocent people either in the Mosque, Church or the marketplace.

“You can’t be shouting Allahu Akbar (Allah is Great), Allahu Akbar, and killing innocent citizens and destroying property all in the name of God.

“It is either you don’t know what you are saying or you don’t even believe in the existence of God Almighty. God has nothing to do with injustice.

“So, now we are confronting them and by the grace of God, we will destroy them.’’

On Jonathan, the President added, “I’ll continue to hold former president, Jonathan in high esteem as a result of that singular act.

Source: http://dailypost.ng/2018/10/19/hold-goodluck-jonathan-high-esteem-president-buhari/
Manipulating game now
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by hollywater: 6:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:

That criminal was in the same party with your lifeless one. U better get Atimulated.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by PennywysCares(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:

common go Sidon 4 gutter

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by kulekaa(m): 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Amen
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by emmie14: 7:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:

I petty you. You're not normal.

1 Like

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by emmie14: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
Election is around the corner Buhari have started speaking against evil

1 Like

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by magoo10(m): 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
servercodes001:

This na sound wey pigs dey make

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by 8stargeneral: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hope u will accept defeat as well .
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Burgerlomo: 7:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
speedyGonzales:
WILL YOU ACCEPT? LIFELESS!

One in a million question cool

1 Like

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
CHRISDMANAGER:
I hope you will do same in 2019 so Nigerians can hold your name in high Esteem..
Abiooo
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by arinze2015: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
faaz24:
So sorry you got it wrong,
Tambuwal,kwamsokwo,and Atiku controls the north while obj in SW and Wike /Gej in SS dont forget saraki,dogara and arewa youth, you can forget SE because it a no go area

1 Like

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Archbishop88: 7:43pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:

U mean supporters of artikulooted.
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by ifymadu: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
ChrisMafian:

Empty barrel
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Xfemt(m): 8:00pm On Oct 19, 2018
faaz24:
kwankwaso, tambowa, atiku controls the North, ffk, obj, afeneries controls Southwest, wike, okowa, get etc control the South South. PDP control d Southeast were okorocha has been neutralised by his own APshit.
corrected

2 Likes

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by moshino(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
faaz24:

Tramadol is not your friend, and you're even mixing it with ganja.
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by faaz24: 8:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Xfemt:
corrected
This is delusional.

Brace yourself up
Buhari is north
North is Buhari.
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Rapmoney(m): 9:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
Almaiga:

Lies, even Donald Trump denied it.
This year alone over four World most powerful Presidents visit Buhari.

President Buhari, na World Powers dey rush am.
Keep deceiving yourself!
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by zetonet: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
wow
Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Almaiga: 9:31pm On Oct 19, 2018
Rapmoney:
Keep deceiving yourself!

E go soon do you like magic, keep hating.

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Almaiga: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
hardbody:

You meant, Goodluck the Drunken and Clueless ex-President? grin grin

Re: Why I Hold Goodluck Jonathan In High Esteem - President Buhari. by Almaiga: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Dinho20:
JOIN THE WINNING TEAM

No let me catch you, na correct Stone you go collect for ya head. Why you write this kind rubbish for my beloved President.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yekini Nabena Slams Bishop David Oyedepo: ‘You Need To Examine Your Head’ / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) / Soldier Dressed Like A Masquarade To Fight Terrorists(pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.