Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,580 members, 7,847,452 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:43 PM

I Need Your Help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need Your Help (891 Views)

Doctors In The House I Need Your Help!!!! / I Need Your Help (no Be Money O) / Need Your Help And Advice!!! A Girl Is Playing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Help by X2ksed: 1:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hello nairalanders, I really need your help as I am passing through a lot and your advice will help me get through. I will to make this brief . I have dated my woman for 6years and we have been planning to settle down. I noticed a change in her attitude and the reason I think for the change is stated below:

I am a promising young man doing well financially until recently I started having issues. During the period I had , I saved through her considering the fact I am not a good saver . I was able to raise 3million in four months . We planned on getting a nice car and also settle down with the rest. I gave her everything she needs and trips na all round stew . Then I called and had a change of plan considering the car but the plan for the marriage still stands. She frowned but I was able to convince her that we should get a land and start building so that when we get married , I can get a corrolla for her while I still hustle and use bike until I finish the house . I then purchased the land and after so much expenses , I was left with just little and I do not wish to go into marriage with that and so I talked her to give me time and since we have acquired the land in a good place, it’s a plus. She frowned that so we are no longer getting married again, I told her we should be patient for 6 months and we can start the preparations, that was the beginning of my problems . She stated giving attitude because I no longer have much to
Marry and foot her bills . She can not be patient for me to bounce back. My sister had fibroid operation and I was about to go see her, I had an accident that affected me, I told her and she never asked of my health or anything . I had a serious operation on my leg and she never cared to call me for days in the hospital. I called her and I told her I wasn’t happy and she couldn’t ask of me, she just said she was busy . Is the hand writing clear on the wall that the relationship is over or Can I still salvage my relationship? I need your help .

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44
Re: I Need Your Help by Issaboss(m): 2:02pm On Oct 19, 2018
Sorry to say this but all these while i think she was actually interested or stuck to you cos of your promise of marriage and car. Now you don't appeal to her anymore, i just think you should get money and win her back if you really want to spend the whole of your life with a money-hungry h** or just move on.

1 Like

Re: I Need Your Help by X2ksed: 2:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Issaboss:
Sorry to say this but all these while i think she was actually interested or stuck to you cos of your promise of marriage and car. Now you don't appeal to her anymore, i just think you should get money and win her back if you really want to spend the whole of your life with a money-hungry h** or just move on.

Thanks
Re: I Need Your Help by Raydans: 3:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
Free that girl. She has nothing to offer you. It is only in trying times you get to know a girls true nature and how real she is.

She was just in for the rossiness and what she can gain. Look for someone that is supportive, understanding and can stand by you.

She will come back later once you are back on your feet. By then you can decide what you will do with her. You can either use her for games and fun or abandon her. But for now ignore her and stay focused!

Where there is sugar, Ants come in thousands, Once the sugar is finished you hardly see any again. That's the case of the type of girls we have nowadays

3 Likes

Re: I Need Your Help by itiswellandwell: 3:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
She isn't an understanding woman and seems to be selfish. No matter what the misunderstanding may be, she ought to even come to visit you in the hospital not even call. She ought to do her responsibility of caring for you. It's life we are talking about. What if you get married and you get broke in the marriage. She will start misbehaving be that. Bro, I think she isn't matured enough for marriage. Take your time to determine if she is worth it not. If you can endure these new attitudes of hers in the marriage. Go ahead! Please, never marry any lady out of pity. Forget about how many years you have dated oooo. Marriage is a long term and you deserve to be happy. All the very best.
Re: I Need Your Help by sacx: 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
It's clear. Sit her down and demand an explanation. If none, redefine your relationship with her and call it quits. Shekinah
Re: I Need Your Help by Headlesschicken(m): 3:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
undecided @Op please how do you like yuh slap Taaii or Tawaii,dix x God's hand showing in yuh life,I believe that yuh gal would be d pretty type,whom believe that every man should lick dia foot, just cos dey r good looking,which sensible lady would not want her man to have his own land,dix r d kinda women ppl go to vigil for, asking God to remove from dia path,N!gga Run i Repeat Abort Mission...!!!
Re: I Need Your Help by tee59(f): 3:50pm On Oct 19, 2018
She is a not a wife material. She was just in your life for her own selfish gains. Free her joo. Pray to God for a good and supportive wife.
Re: I Need Your Help by eniolorunfe: 4:59pm On Oct 19, 2018
I think your gf doesn't feel she is priority in your life.

You seem to always have something else to prioritize rather than her or what is important to her. How long do you want her to keep on hanging out with you before she becomes priority

She has been with you for 6 years, yet nothing concrete to show for it except promises and that is why she is moving on. There is no guarantee that something else won't crop up tomorrow....after all, that is what life is all about.

That girl doesn't feel valued....period!

No one here can tell you if she is wife material or not...only you know that! If you think she is valuable to you then go after her and start considering her and her feelings in your decisions else, you can let go.

N.B) Getting married doesn't have to be rocket science as long as both parties are on same page.

This means both of you can always work out something if you ready.
Re: I Need Your Help by X2ksed: 5:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
eniolorunfe:
I think your gf doesn't feel she is priority in your life.

You seem to always have something else to prioritize rather than her or what is important to her. How long do you want her to keep on hanging out with you before she becomes priority

She has been with you for 6 years, yet nothing concrete to show for it except promises and that is why she is moving on. There is no guarantee that something else won't crop up tomorrow....after all, that is what life is all about.

That girl doesn't feel valued....period!

No one here can tell you if she is wife material or not...only you know that! If you think she is valuable to you then go after her and start considering her and her feelings in your decisions else, you can let go.

N.B) Getting married doesn't have to be rocket science as long as both parties are on same page.

This means both of you can always work out something if you ready.

I thank you for this . She has always been my priority . I only wanted to make it easier for us so we can build together immediately we settle down. I truly love this woman and I have begged all through today and even apologized if I have ever offended her to deserve this . It’s kind of hard to see her go . I don’t know If getting a piece of land will bring down my relationship . It matters a lot to me. Can this be salvaged ? Can I get a life line ? I have read a lot of stories on here about breakups and I was happy I had that perfect relationship. Lalasticlala seun mynd44 I need your help .
Re: I Need Your Help by eniolorunfe: 6:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
X2ksed:

I thank you for this . She has always been my priority . I only wanted to make it easier for us so we can build together immediately we settle down. I truly love this woman and I have begged all through today and even apologized if I have ever offended her to deserve this . It’s kind of hard to see her go . I don’t know If getting a piece of land will bring down my relationship . It matters a lot to me. Can this be salvaged ? Can I get a life line ? I have read a lot of stories on here about breakups and I was happy I had that perfect relationship. Lalasticlala seun mynd44 I need your help .

You're welcome.

Of course this can be salvaged!!! There's nothing wrong or bad about getting a piece of land....it's just that people desire different things at different times in their lives.

Your gf desires to settle down, it's as simple as that!

No need begging, you didn't offend her. For women, getting married signifies moving forward and I think that's what she wants. After 6 years, one can't blame her.

Actions speak louder than words. Since you said she means so much to you, show her... don't just say it. She wants Commitment.

You can arrange for introduction end of this year and fix a date for marriage next year. Tell her you're willing to go ahead and she needs to get involved....tell her to contribute to make the marriage a reality since she knows what is on ground...she will know you serious.
Re: I Need Your Help by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
X2ksed:
Hello nairalanders, I really need your help as I am passing through a lot and your advice will help me get through. I will to make this brief . I have dated my woman for 6years and we have been planning to settle down. I noticed a change in her attitude and the reason I think for the change is stated below:

I am a promising young man doing well financially until recently I started having issues. During the period I had , I saved through her considering the fact I am not a good saver . I was able to raise 3million in four months . We planned on getting a nice car and also settle down with the rest. I gave her everything she needs and trips na all round stew . Then I called and had a change of plan considering the car but the plan for the marriage still stands. She frowned but I was able to convince her that we should get a land and start building so that when we get married , I can get a corrolla for her while I still hustle and use bike until I finish the house . I then purchased the land and after so much expenses , I was left with just little and I do not wish to go into marriage with that and so I talked her to give me time and since we have acquired the land in a good place, it’s a plus. She frowned that so we are no longer getting married again, I told her we should be patient for 6 months and we can start the preparations, that was the beginning of my problems . She stated giving attitude because I no longer have much to
Marry and foot her bills . She can not be patient for me to bounce back. My sister had fibroid operation and I was about to go see her, I had an accident that affected me, I told her and she never asked of my health or anything . I had a serious operation on my leg and she never cared to call me for days in the hospital. I called her and I told her I wasn’t happy and she couldn’t ask of me, she just said she was busy . Is the hand writing clear on the wall that the relationship is over or Can I still salvage my relationship? I need your help .

Lalasticlala
Seun
Mynd44

If i say you're fool don't be angry cos am referring to both of us although am not in marriage age
I once had Girlfriend like that My First Ever Love to be precisely the thing do me i will never low myself just because of love imagine how she describe my life because of my education
man woman deserve no good man at all
Lemme Congratulate you for the acquired of that land
Leave Her Alone Live Your Life
A woman dat will love you unconditionally will come
And A Woman that truly love never make excuses and hurt she think you will be her forever ATM Who know maybe she has cheated so many times without getting what she want as she want
And Mind You You're Fetching Water Into Basket
NOTE Everybody Deserve Everybody and You have to worth the Deserve That My Quote Maybe it's Senseless to others i don't know but am right in my own opinion
Re: I Need Your Help by X2ksed: 7:24pm On Oct 19, 2018
Iamtosignno:
If i say you're fool don't be angry cos am referring to both of us although am not in marriage age
I once had Girlfriend like that My First Ever Love to be precisely the thing do me i will never low myself just because of love imagine how she describe my life because of my education
man woman deserve no good man at all
Lemme Congratulate you for the acquired of that land
Leave Her Alone Live Your Life
A woman dat will love you unconditionally will come
And A Woman that truly love never make excuses and hurt she think you will be her forever ATM Who know maybe she has cheated so many times without getting what she want as she want
And Mind You You're Fetching Water Into Basket
NOTE Everybody Deserve Everybody and You have to worth the Deserve That My Quote Maybe it's Senseless to others i don't know but am right in my own opinion

You are not of marriageable age but your wisdom spreads like the basaltic ocean floor. Thanks
Re: I Need Your Help by Nobody: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
X2ksed:

You are not of marriageable age but your wisdom spreads like the basaltic ocean floor. Thanks
Marriageable Age or Non Am enjoying My Single Life God Go Do The Marriage Not Me Leave Everything To God Hands Man...
Re: I Need Your Help by X2ksed: 9:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Iamtosignno:
Marriageable Age or Non Am enjoying My Single Life God Go Do The Marriage Not Me Leave Everything To God Hands Man...

Thanks man
Re: I Need Your Help by Briee(f): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
A woman that is angry cos you're planning for the future is not your wife.

I no get time to beat around the bush.
Re: I Need Your Help by Nobodys(f): 11:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
All these while she has been LOYAL to your money and promises....

Advice, move on and don't look back.. A wise woman wouldn't frown at your decision to acquire a land before a car...
Re: I Need Your Help by Nobodys(f): 11:21pm On Oct 19, 2018
X2ksed:

Does she love you? does she care ?.. The fact that she ignored you despite your accident says a lot..
Re: I Need Your Help by X2ksed: 11:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Briee:
A woman that is angry cos you're planning for the future is not your wife.

I no get time to beat around the bush.

Ah thanks . I am in pains . This is just what I get . Thanks for your input .
Re: I Need Your Help by Briee(f): 12:05am On Oct 20, 2018
X2ksed:

Ah thanks . I am in pains . This is just what I get . Thanks for your input .

Be calm dear, there is no problem without solution. Take your mind off it
Re: I Need Your Help by placeofallure(f): 6:13am On Oct 20, 2018
X2ksed:

What you have done is not bad. Getting a piece of land and eventually owning a home is every woman's dream. Many people spend years in marriage as tenants, it's a wise decision you have taken. Even if your girlfriend feels she's not your top priority, why would she desert you at the hospital? She's inhuman! I love don't know but if I were her, I won't leave that hospital bed for a minute. We care for people we don't know, how much more somebody one is in a relationship with. Seriously, you should consider this as an eye opener
Re: I Need Your Help by placeofallure(f): 6:19am On Oct 20, 2018
X2ksed:

What you have done is not bad. Getting a piece of land and eventually owning a home is every woman's dream. Many people spend years in marriage as tenants, it's a wise decision you have taken. Even if your girlfriend feels she's not your top priority, why would she desert you at the hospital? She's inhuman! I don't know but if I were her, I won't leave that hospital bed for a minute. We care for people we don't know, how much more somebody one is in a relationship with. Seriously, you should consider this as an eye opener. Even if we are fighting, will it be to the point of death? I think you should reconsider your stand with her. I'd say this to my kid brother.
Re: I Need Your Help by ednut1(m): 6:24am On Oct 20, 2018
Alot of men get married to women lik this. Selfish gokd diggers. Oga flee

(1) (Reply)

Lord Bath . . Alexander Thynn. .our Nigerian In Law / Guys And Girls Tell Us Your Awful/amazing Tinder Stories Or Experience / Chinese Caught On Cam Having Sex With Under Age Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.