Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos (46619 Views)

Italian Lady Finds Her Biological Mum In Nigeria After 34 Years (Pics, Video) / 3-year-old Boy Shows Swag In Adorable Birthday Photo Shoot / Pretty Bride Cries As She Kneels Before Her Mother In Adorable Wedding Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Zico5(m): 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
marriage is sweet when u love ur spouse. U will never get tired of exploring, even every fight is hell for u. U always lower ur guard just to maintain peace but without love, my brother marriage is hell o
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by onlineguruland: 7:05pm On Oct 19, 2018
Awww so cute. . . . . . you can check my signature if you need USA number for whatsapp and facebook
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by xtremeTall(m): 7:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
Like seriously.. I love to see pre wedding pictures ...kudos to d mod Wey dey provide me mostime grin grin grin
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Mizsuccess2018(f): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Nice and looks like aki shocked How tall couple would give birth to a 'dwarf'. Before you argue, that man has adult sized hairs under his armpit. See his hairs are very dark and adult like grin
bro must you comment? I wonder how you and your family go be?

1 Like

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Diso60090(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
Mr man �� carry that guy to hospital and do proper DNA

Come thank me later

1 Like

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by sirusX(m): 7:08pm On Oct 19, 2018
explicite:
I don't think people actually know the meaning of selfie...

Even Welfie, Belfie or Helfie
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by dannyoungstick(m): 7:12pm On Oct 19, 2018
gaby:
How is this a selfie in God's name?

Una run leave school like me but refuse to self-upgrade like me...haba

Oga or madam Blogger, selfie na picture wey person take him hand snap by himself, okay.

Enjoy my siggy to know how I take run leave school
abi ooo
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by EmekaBlue(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
this is not selfie na
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by budusky05(m): 7:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
The kid duo looks aged
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by ClassiqueMan: 7:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
How the hell is this a news?

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by benitwater(m): 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Gisters:
See more lovely pre-wedding photos here >>> http://gistmore.com/kid-takes-selfie-dad-mum-adorable-pre-wedding-photos
so cute..lovely pics,kudos to the boy
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by D1zion: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
They all look beautiful & adorable
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by franchasng: 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Does the Kid realize he was unplanned for?
shocked

1 Like

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by GindoX(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
The kid old for face small. grin
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Muzikluva(m): 7:49pm On Oct 19, 2018
enemyofprogress:
After they burn the sun, they now want to marriage
Them no 'burn sun'... Na 'moon dem burn' grin grin grin grin
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by MrSensor(m): 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kenekingisback:
Nice and looks like aki shocked
How tall couple would give birth to a 'dwarf'.
Before you argue, that man has adult sized hairs under his armpit.
See his hairs are very dark and adult like grin
I was about to comment like that. he is a man and looks like aki.

1 Like

Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Triciasexy87(f): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
enemyofprogress:

Hahhahhahahaha, Chai �, u aff kee mee
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by emmyfemmy1(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lovely family...
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by highchief1: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
explicite:
I don't think people actually know the meaning of selfie...
learn to leave Wetin Dey inside motor enter motor
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Mizwisdom(f): 8:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
How are we sure that's their son
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Ololaderowland(m): 8:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nice one
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by emmanueludeme(m): 8:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
9ice
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by blacq2009(m): 8:25pm On Oct 19, 2018
Op, you sent me back to school. Checking the meaning of the word "selfie".
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Gen2joe: 8:26pm On Oct 19, 2018
it's not bad
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Makito015(m): 8:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
enemyofprogress:
Na after they burn the moon
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by Likins(m): 8:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
The OP doesn’t know the meaning of selfie undecided
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by JESUSforgives: 8:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Should we tell the op what selfie means? smiley
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by CDCEO001: 8:45pm On Oct 19, 2018
As old as you are, you don't know what is SELF ie
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by zetonet: 9:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
wow
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by SubtleFRED(m): 9:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Idrismusty97:
Does the Kid realize he was unplanned for?
And you are sure you were planned for?

You sound like a nitwit. How do you survive with this kinda shitty stuffs in your brain?
Re: Kid Takes Selfie For His Dad And Mum In Adorable Pre-wedding Photos by SniperSmurf(m): 10:19pm On Oct 19, 2018
Selfie means the photographers own face is included in the picture. Please Op take note.

Meanwhile that kid looks like he pays taxes.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help! My Woman Caught Red Handedly Romancing Another Man Publicly / I Saw Her Through School; Now I'm No More Qualified To Marry Her / Imo Man Disowns His Son In Newspaper For Trying To Take Over His Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.