Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,209 members, 7,811,566 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother (28902 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says Nnamdi Kanu Is A Monster(Video) / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by kahal29: 7:29pm On Oct 19, 2018
Emmanuel Kanu, the younger brother to the leader of the proscribed Indegenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, said on Friday that his brother was alive.

Emmanuel said that Kanu was spotted at a worship place in Israel.

He made the disclosure in a telephone conversation with newsmen in Umuahia, saying that he received the information through an online video broadcast on Friday.

“I can boldly confirm to you that the person in the video is my brother, Kanu. He was praying in the video that we saw.

“We are happy that he is still alive and we will try to establish communication with him,” Emmanuel said.

He said that the news was received with wild jubilation in their family and Isiama Afaraukwu community in general.

“Everybody in my family and the entire community is celebrating and thanking God since we received the news,” he said.

He said that the Deputy Director of the organisation, Uche Ejiofor, also confirmed the online video report, when the family spoke with him on cellphone.

Newsmen report that the community declared Kanu and his parents missing in the aftermath of the Sept. 14, 2017 alleged invasion of their country home by members of the “Operation Pyton Dance II.”

The operation was deployed to dislodge the group in Umuahia, its operational headquarters.

The Federal Government described IPOB as a terrorist organisation and proscribed its activities in the country.

At a joint news briefing in Umuahia on Wednesday, leaders of the three component villages of Afaraukwu said that the whereabouts of Kanu’s father, Eze Israel Kanu, was still unknown.

They claimed that Kanu’s father, who was the traditional ruler of Isiama Afaraukwu in Umuahia North Local Government Area of Abia, got missing after the alleged attack on his palace.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/my-brother-is-alive-says-nnamdi-kanus-younger-brother/

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by NwaAmaikpe: 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
shocked

"You've got to know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
And know when to run,
You never count your money,
When you're sittin' at the table,
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done"

KENNY ROGERS
The Gambler

The truth be told,
Nnamdi Kanu is a hero,
One of the bravest Nigeria has ever known.
It takes more than wisdom to evade a country's military. Not even when your town is under siege by them.

Nnamdi Kanu who holds no political office commands the respect no Nigerian politician dead or alive can ever dream of commanding.
Even Tinubu trembles at the mention of Ohamadike's name.

Many will call him a coward for staying alive.
These same people have forgotten that their own leader heard just a gunshot and some siren blaring in the distance then drank otapiapia.

Long life Nnamdi Kanu.
One day, his dreams will be fulfilled and the sun will rise at last.

214 Likes 34 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by PapalsBull(m): 7:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
But mightyguy says the video and pictures are fake.

When we told them that nnamdi cownu is a charlatan and a cone man then, they think we were lying.

Cc:
Yang,
Gidgiddy
Mightyguy
Goodnessme1
Lzaa
Jumpandpass
Immhotep.

Zugbo zugbo! Eyimba eyim!

Yyeske, how far? Have you heard from gidgiddy yet?

47 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by CilicMarin: 7:35pm On Oct 19, 2018
Is a lie joor.

Nnamdi Kanu is dead.

That man is Jubril from Sudan

146 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu issa Hero fact

We live to fight another day

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Buterflyle0: 7:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Cc SarkinYarki grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by CilicMarin: 7:42pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:
Cc SarkinYarki grin

Cc the other of his monikers grin

SalamRushdie, FarahAideed, OfficialAPCng etc

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Buterflyle0: 7:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
CilicMarin:

Cc the other of his monikers grin

SalamRushdie, FarahAideed, OfficialAPCng etc

shocked are those also him?

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by IamD18: 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu MAY look like a coward. I agree.

But I better remain his kind of coward than some sophisticated leaders who betrayed and sold their fellow sophisticated moronic zombies to fullani out of fear and love for money.

RIP to the deceased during the saga. May the wrath of fullani herdsmen and Bokoharam be the case of enemies of BIAFRA.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by rhemmiedream(m): 7:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by PapalsBull(m): 7:51pm On Oct 19, 2018
[s]
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
And know when to run,
When the dealin's done"

THE GAMBLER
Kenny Rogers

The truth be told,
Nnamdi Kanu is a hero,
It takes more than wisdom to evade a country's military. Not even when your town is under siege by them.

These same people have forgotten that their own leader heard just a gunshot and some siren blaring in the distance then drank otapiapia.
[/s]

78 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Buhari2019: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
No referendum no election. Buhari till 2023.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by momodub: 7:52pm On Oct 19, 2018
Hummm getting interesting
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by CilicMarin: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

shocked are those also him?

You no know before? grin grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Bannylove13: 7:53pm On Oct 19, 2018
cheesy

Ofvourse he's alive no doubt..kill him and set the country on fire..

Is a joyous news worthy of celebration.

But what we're saying is APC can't propagate this news to divide the igbo nation and stall atikulation.

Atikunation..Has locked down the south and east..
Even kanu will atikulate..he believes restructuring..and Atiku believes that..ND one of the cardinal point of his campaign..

But igbos strong..
A man without international passport..both passport seized finds his way to Israel.

Kanu Is alive..tthe spirit I much more alive..

Let's keep atikulating..
Back to daura is certain and confirmed..

Straight to ICC is getting real.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by oshe111(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
His Brother is also judging from the "Online Video"

Thats if he was truly contacted

But I know the lifeless one can do anything to win the election, even if it means releasing Kanu

***Still waiting for proper confirmation though(A Video of Kanu addressing his biafran brothers)

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Movic1(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
Many Igbo's are sad seeing KANU alive. Why are they not happy to see him alive Many Igbo's want KANU dead .Just because of a Fulani man and VP slot. KANU you can now see for yourself, the people you are fighting for didn't want to see you alive..

52 Likes 6 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by iammo(m): 7:54pm On Oct 19, 2018
smiley we are about to find out why buhari got MSC in strategic studies in a US war college and why he was actively selected among major Nigerian coup and civil war strategist. He his about to defeat atiku, even before the polls by causing a storm in the opposition VP stronghold. Just as elzazaky's hold is been a strategic bargaining chip, Kanu's long silence after a year in exile is a political tool(release a glimpse of him and watch them loose focus and rejoice). But then sentimental people can't see this, at the end of the day Igbo's would loose out of VP slot, and also not have a clear blueprint as to how to achieve a legal referendum, hence left with nothing but meaningless online grandstanding and ethnic insults or their grin " like for atiku share for buhari " comments they post to boost their defeated low self esteem

56 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by evavista: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
As if he didn't know he was alive before, mtcccheeew, who are they fooling. Abeg park well.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Biafrannuke: 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
And know when to run,
When the dealin's done"

KENNY ROGERS
The Gambler

The truth be told,
Nnamdi Kanu is a hero,

who told you he escaped?

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Iamgrey5(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
And know when to run,
When the dealin's done"

KENNY ROGERS
The Gambler

The truth be told,
Nnamdi Kanu is a hero,

Stop typing gibberish

Go and look up the definition of a Hero in the dictionary.

A hero is a person who is admired for their courage, outstanding achievements, or noble qualities.

Which of those qualities define KANU?

He is neither noble nor courageous, He didn't even manage an outstanding achievement.

He only made noise and ran away when things got hot

Besides, Even Adolf Hitler committed suicide when he realized his military personnel were outnumbered, he didn't run away to watch his men crumble and die like some famous people we know, only to resurface and dine with the enemy cheesy

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by frankmoney(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13 is his brother lying too ?

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by ednut1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bmc at wrk
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by uncleade(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
HE WHO FOUGHT AND RAN AWAY, LIVE TO FIGHT ANOTHER DAY.

7 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by valboy20(m): 7:56pm On Oct 19, 2018
Of course any sensible Nigerian knows he's not dead but rather a wussified conman currently enjoying the proceeds of his trickery. Sad to see some recalcitrant urchins on the web space continue to support the charlatan despite the pain and deaths he brought to our people.

Slavery is of two types: mental and physical. Many are free physically but are they critical thinkers unbounded by bias and sentiments?

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by daygee12: 7:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ipob are u still obediently Atikulating now that ur Lord Kanu has resurfaced again?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Blue3k(m): 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
I only feel bad for his Sureties. They should have known better than trusting a man they didnt know from adam. I would only pay bail for close friends or family I trust. Why though away money on random guy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by creamynuela88: 7:58pm On Oct 19, 2018
Oh really... How come he's just talking to his people on phone now.... I smell something....

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

IPOB's Lawyer Reacts To The Group Being Ranked 10th Deadliest Terror Group / Lagos Guber Tribunal: US Immigration Lawyer Testifies Against Deputy Governor / Alleged N5bn Bribe: INEC Boss Says His Life Is In Danger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.