Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,960 members, 7,841,696 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother (28937 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother, Emmanuel At Federal High Court Abuja (Photos) / Asari Dokubo Condemns Attack On Ekweremadu, Says Nnamdi Kanu Is A Monster(Video) / Police Arrest Emmanuel Kanu, Nnamdi Kanu's Younger Brother Arrested (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by semyman: 8:34pm On Oct 19, 2018
Another python dance to reformat these mud lovers some sense for wrong accusations

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Minjim: 8:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
What will that Pdp lawyer, Mike Ozekhome say now?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by haaryobhami: 8:37pm On Oct 19, 2018
2019 is near,dude wants money ntin more

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by sogodihno: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"You've got to know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
And know when to run,
You never count your money,
When you're sittin' at the table,
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done"

KENNY ROGERS
The Gambler

The truth be told,
Nnamdi Kanu is a hero,
One of the bravest Nigeria has ever known.
It takes more than wisdom to evade a country's military. Not even when your town is under siege by them.

Nnamdi Kanu who holds no political office commands the respect no Nigerian politician dead or alive can ever dream of commanding.
Even Tinubu trembles at the mention of Ohamadike's name.

Many will call him a coward for staying alive.
These same people have forgotten that their own leader heard just a gunshot and some siren blaring in the distance then drank otapiapia.

Long life Nnamdi Kanu.
One day, his dreams will be fulfilled and the sun will rise at last.

see nonsense u are yabbing! someone sacrifice the lives of his people and run into hiding and u are praising him. anyway, like ojukwu, like Kanu. Tufiakwa.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Ojiofor: 8:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
I am glad that NK is well and alive and hopefully soon Buhari will free his parents also.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by sogodihno: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:
cheesy

Ofvourse he's alive no doubt..kill him and set the country on fire..

Is a joyous news worthy of celebration.

But what we're saying is APC can't propagate this news to divide the igbo nation and stall atikulation.

Atikunation..Has locked down the south and east..
Even kanu will atikulate..he believes restructuring..and Atiku believes that..ND one of the cardinal point of his campaign..

But igbos strong..
A man without international passport..both passport seized finds his way to Israel.

Kanu Is alive..tthe spirit I much more alive..

Let's keep atikulating..
Back to daura is certain and confirmed..

Straight to ICC is getting real.

so u finally agree, he is alive? I saw u blabbing in other thread. so who will u follow now? Atiku or Kanu, both are your lord and savior.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by HimName: 8:46pm On Oct 19, 2018
Comfirm!

E don be for Atikulators - the betrayers of Nnamdi Kanu.

It's time for Nnamdi to comfirm what his spokesperson said some few days ago.

http://sunnewsonline.com/ipob-rejects-vp-slot-for-s-east-insists-on-referendum-for-biafras-exit/amp/

NO REFERENDUM NO ELECTION! grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by greatman247(m): 8:57pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kanu being deceiving his people since 16BC... LOL. We already knew he didn't die, he just wanted to make Buhari look like a bad person in the eyes of people because they proscribed his group. IPOB follow Kanu at your own peril, he will definitely lead you into a hole and leave high and dry when it matters most, I told them this long ago but them no hear, now look at it now. Useless Kanu is rich from a rich home, he lives abroad and can afford to run anywhere when the heat is too much for IPOB but still some gullible fell for his scam and treat him like their god. The fool left his people into somewhere far when they needed him most

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by back2sender: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

"You've got to know when to hold 'em,
Know when to fold 'em,
Know when to walk away,
And know when to run,
You never count your money,
When you're sittin' at the table,
There'll be time enough for countin'
When the dealin's done"

KENNY ROGERS
The Gambler

The truth be told,
Nnamdi Kanu is a hero,
One of the bravest Nigeria has ever known.
It takes more than wisdom to evade a country's military. Not even when your town is under siege by them.

Nnamdi Kanu who holds no political office commands the respect no Nigerian politician dead or alive can ever dream of commanding.
Even Tinubu trembles at the mention of Ohamadike's name.

Many will call him a coward for staying alive.
These same people have forgotten that their own leader heard just a gunshot and some siren blaring in the distance then drank otapiapia.

Long life Nnamdi Kanu.
One day, his dreams will be fulfilled and the sun will rise at last.
SHAMELESS BIAFRA PIGS AND THIER SUPPORTERS.

THIS WERE THE SAME PEOPLE THAT WAS SAYING THAT THE ARMY KILLED COWNU, SOME OF THEM ESPECIALLY THE AGBAYA THAT EAT BIANCA AREA 1 SAID COWNU WAS HELD CAPTIVE IN A NAVY SHIP IN ATLANTIC OCEAN.

USELESS TRIBE, MAKE UNA CONTINUE TO SUPPORT Obi ATIKULOOTED AS USUAL.

ITS A KNOWN FACT THAT ANYBODY BIAFRA PIGS, FEMI FANI KAYODE AND FAYOSE SUPPORTS ALWAYS LOSE ELECTIONS.
ATIKULOOTED BABAMBOLA IS BIAFRA PIGS FIRST SON AND LET ME SEE WHICH HAUSA MAN GO VOTE FOR PIGS.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by bluefilm: 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Shehunoshewhat:
Too late for Atiku to change his VP.

We warned him, he wouldn't listen.

Ntooorrr

Atiku is so dumb.

He should have chosen a veepee from the south west so as to ensure that he effectively divides the votes everywhere around the country.

But he decided to dance the python dance with those people.

I hope he's still enjoying the dance. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by ebilomaofficial1: 9:14pm On Oct 19, 2018
Biafrannuke:
who told you he escaped?
No, it was me that escaped
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Yankee101: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
419 everywhere. Pretending they just knew he's hiding somewhere and living large while leaving poor innocent people to die for their dreams.
You don't fight for freedom by abandoning your people and accepting huge payments and donations you convert for personal use

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by lastempero: 9:16pm On Oct 19, 2018
He should keep praying there.
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Buterflyle0: 9:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
We are now KANULATING and no longer Athiefkulating grin

Ask your neighbour have you kanulated?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by deji17: 9:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
LiePOB deceiving themselves from time immemorial. I've got Biafra passport that enters 189 countries to the gullible for a paltry sum of 100k. Who no wise go miss road

5 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by ezegold4we: 9:20pm On Oct 19, 2018
Only babies in politics will think that Nnamdi Kanu's appearance will divide igbo votes for Atiku and PdP, not at all,

He came to expose the evil party called APC and create more hatred for Buhari and Apc in SS, SE, and NC,

Buhari will not sleep tonight,

Kanu came at the right time,Buhari don cast

1 Like

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by ofuonyebi: 9:23pm On Oct 19, 2018
i have said it here b/4 the idiot kanu go run away at last like his fore-father ojukwu...

while leaving some fanatic mumu to face fire of his treasonable felony against nigeria...shame

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by lereinter(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
In the name of supporting a cow �

An old man act as a fool
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Obierika(m): 9:27pm On Oct 19, 2018
frankmoney:
Bannylove13 is his brother lying too ?

Yes, he's lying
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by antzlaive(m): 9:28pm On Oct 19, 2018
Nnamdi Kanu should pls come back to za zoo, his IPOB brothers have sold Biafra to Atiku and are now shouting Atikulated upandan. They forgot he said "NO REFELENDUM, NO ERECTION!"

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Buterflyle0: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
ezegold4we:
Only babies in politics will think that Nnamdi Kanu's appearance will divide igbo votes for Atiku and PdP, not at all,

He came to expose the evil party called APC and create more hatred for Buhari and Apc in SS, SE, and NC,

Buhari will not sleep tonight,

Kanu came at the right time,Buhari don cast

The votes for Atiku are already destroyed and not even divided. cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 19, 2018
kahal29:
Emmanuel Kanu, the younger brother to the leader of the proscribed Indegenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, said on Friday that his brother was alive.

Emmanuel said that Kanu was spotted at a worship place in Israel.

He made the disclosure in a telephone conversation with newsmen in Umuahia, saying that he received the information through an online video broadcast on Friday.

“I can boldly confirm to you that the person in the video is my brother, Kanu. He was praying in the video that we saw.

“We are happy that he is still alive and we will try to establish communication with him,” Emmanuel said.

He said that the news was received with wild jubilation in their family and Isiama Afaraukwu community in general.

“Everybody in my family and the entire community is celebrating and thanking God since we received the news,” he said.

He said that the Deputy Director of the organisation, Uche Ejiofor, also confirmed the online video report, when the family spoke with him on cellphone.

Newsmen report that the community declared Kanu and his parents missing in the aftermath of the Sept. 14, 2017 alleged invasion of their country home by members of the “Operation Pyton Dance II.”

The operation was deployed to dislodge the group in Umuahia, its operational headquarters.

The Federal Government described IPOB as a terrorist organisation and proscribed its activities in the country.

At a joint news briefing in Umuahia on Wednesday, leaders of the three component villages of Afaraukwu said that the whereabouts of Kanu’s father, Eze Israel Kanu, was still unknown.

They claimed that Kanu’s father, who was the traditional ruler of Isiama Afaraukwu in Umuahia North Local Government Area of Abia, got missing after the alleged attack on his palace.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/my-brother-is-alive-says-nnamdi-kanus-younger-brother/

Please where is your parents? are they also at Jerusalem praying?. How much did they pay you to come up with this lie. wait till we see kanu. forget video
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by mandax: 9:32pm On Oct 19, 2018
Lolkillyou:
Nnamdi Kanu issa Hero fact

We live to fight another day

Good generals fight to survive, in order to live to fight for their cause on another day.

IKEMBA OJUKWU example.

Bad generals fight to the death.

The earlier taught that Nnamdi Kanu waited for those ISIS-like soldiers to grab him from his father's house was embarrassing. No good general would wait.
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Bannylove13: 9:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
sogodihno:

so u finally agree, he is alive? I saw u blabbing in other thread. so who will u follow now? Atiku or Kanu, both are your lord and savior.

Oga my position is that you guys re raising kanu matter as propaganda to distract PDP atikunation.

If not why now?
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Buterflyle0: 9:36pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:

Oga my position is that you guys re raising kanu matter as propaganda to distract PDP atikunation.

If not why now?

Ask your ipob brothers who broke the news via the live stream. grin

Or are you saying your own ipob brothers are the ones spreading propaganda to cause distraction? cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by klax(m): 9:40pm On Oct 19, 2018
Is that a news? I never for once buy all lies about Kanu whereabout i knew he was padded out of Nigeria to be enjoying somewhere so I don't buy ipob craps.

I have said it so many time that how can Kanu wife went mute and his husband has be missing or got killed by army as claimed by IPOB fools?

F u c k I n g runaway emperor why can't he wait to proof his useless point? I just pity those a r s e holes bollocks following a failure same way apc bollocks following Buhari as their hero. Hero my pooh if he mistakenly return to this country he should be arrest and chain down he is from.my region but I hate him.with passion. Pls call me Afonja I'm cool with it but to be zombify the way apc are zombify following a failure blindly like an idiot biko Mbannu.

If my post pains you kindly go and die pls.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Bannylove13: 9:41pm On Oct 19, 2018
Buterflyle0:

Ask your ipob brothers who broke the news via the live stream. grin

Or are you saying your own ipob brothers are the ones spreading propaganda to cause distraction? cheesy

Gee anybody stopping atikunation is an enemy of the state..

Kanu can wait..he's welcome..
But we have to give atiku a chance..
Meanwhile you never can know what you BMC are up-to- specially you?

You propaganda na die grin
Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Buterflyle0: 9:47pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:

Gee anybody stopping atikunation is an enemy of the state..

Kanu can wait..he's welcome..
But we have to give atiku a chance..
Meanwhile you never can know what you BMC are up-to- specially you?

You propaganda na die grin

Your people are already singing a new song grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
Bannylove13:
cheesy

Ofvourse he's alive no doubt..kill him and set the country on fire..

Is a joyous news worthy of celebration.

But what we're saying is APC can't propagate this news to divide the igbo nation and stall atikulation.

Atikunation..Has locked down the south and east..
Even kanu will atikulate..he believes restructuring..and Atiku believes that..ND one of the cardinal point of his campaign..

But igbos strong..
A man without international passport..both passport seized finds his way to Israel.

Kanu Is alive..tthe spirit I much more alive..

Let's keep atikulating..
Back to daura is certain and confirmed..

Straight to ICC is getting real.

U we're d one dancing on every thread that the video was doctored.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by tunary(m): 9:48pm On Oct 19, 2018
na now you know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 19, 2018
kahal29:
Emmanuel Kanu, the younger brother to the leader of the proscribed Indegenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, said on Friday that his brother was alive.

Emmanuel said that Kanu was spotted at a worship place in Israel.

He made the disclosure in a telephone conversation with newsmen in Umuahia, saying that he received the information through an online video broadcast on Friday.

“I can boldly confirm to you that the person in the video is my brother, Kanu. He was praying in the video that we saw.

“We are happy that he is still alive and we will try to establish communication with him,” Emmanuel said.

He said that the news was received with wild jubilation in their family and Isiama Afaraukwu community in general.

“Everybody in my family and the entire community is celebrating and thanking God since we received the news,” he said.

He said that the Deputy Director of the organisation, Uche Ejiofor, also confirmed the online video report, when the family spoke with him on cellphone.

Newsmen report that the community declared Kanu and his parents missing in the aftermath of the Sept. 14, 2017 alleged invasion of their country home by members of the “Operation Pyton Dance II.”

The operation was deployed to dislodge the group in Umuahia, its operational headquarters.

The Federal Government described IPOB as a terrorist organisation and proscribed its activities in the country.

At a joint news briefing in Umuahia on Wednesday, leaders of the three component villages of Afaraukwu said that the whereabouts of Kanu’s father, Eze Israel Kanu, was still unknown.

They claimed that Kanu’s father, who was the traditional ruler of Isiama Afaraukwu in Umuahia North Local Government Area of Abia, got missing after the alleged attack on his palace.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/10/my-brother-is-alive-says-nnamdi-kanus-younger-brother/

Confuse fools

2 Likes

Re: My Brother Is Alive, Says Nnamdi Kanu’s Younger Brother by InvertedHammer: 10:03pm On Oct 19, 2018
/
Don't you just love Nigeria?

Kanu said that Biafra will include Plateau and Benue states. Omenkalives and his kinsmen came slanging and slinging. They made it loud and clear that they are Nigerians and even bragged about killing Igbo people during the progrom in the North. When they saw pictures of alleged Igbo people killed during Python dance, they went wild in jubilation and called for Python dance version 10. In a shot span, Benue and Plateau have lost more citizens to Miyeti Allah than Igbo people lost to Python dance. Their jubilation turned to lamentations. Oh well! Omenkalives went into mandatory hibernation.

Unbeknownst to them, Buhari took note. He called his militant brothers aka Miyeti Allah to action. Benue and Plateau turned into abbatoir--slaughter at will . No shaking.

As it stands, Plateau and Benue indigines do not know where they belong anymore. The only guarantee they have is that 6ft will be calling soon.

Be careful what you wish for.

/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa:Court Restrains INEC From Conducting Supplementary Governorship Election / Sowore: "You Owe Nigerians An Explanation’ – Sagay Tells DSS Over Re-arrest Of A / Benue Pensioners Protest Against Arrears, 'We Have Lost Our Wives To Okada Men'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.