Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,981 members, 7,810,725 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:57 PM

36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV (29345 Views)

Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by Endtimesmith(m): 6:48am On Oct 20, 2018
inoki247:
Africa and sex sha is just like when others are getting civilized and inventing technology we are discovering sex style and Buruntashi dem Baby oku, ogidiga, Alomo, 1960, ori malu, Pamolekun, Action bitters, Pankere, Bajinotu Poka, Bazooka bitters etc. to last on bed..
Man on duty bitters just came out on Thursday.
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by showafrica(m): 6:54am On Oct 20, 2018
iAudio:
If no be say oyinbo people develop that country, nothing good for come out of there.

Backward thinking South Africa.

I tell you, they would had been worst than Kenya. I see them moving down wards in 10 yrs to come. They for just allow oyibo run that country
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by wiseone28: 6:56am On Oct 20, 2018
Funnicator:

Lol come to akwa ibom.

7 out of 10 thirteen year old girls are sexually active.

I don't mean they had it once at 13 years. I mean frequent sex

Oga can you tell us which State in Nigeria that their 13 yr old are still virgin?

or you're looking for cheap likes?

1 Like

Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by Mizwisdom(f): 7:07am On Oct 20, 2018
Runalong33, is responsible for some of those pregnancies
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by freeman67: 7:07am On Oct 20, 2018
Princedapace:

Don't u think Nigeria needs such mercy more!

We should also be asking what is Nigeria turning into? Nigeria is the only country in the whole world with over 20 million of her citizens living outside the country for hustle..

Not even that south Africa u mentioned has such number..

Nigeria is among the popular countries with less than 5000 MW of electricity..

The problem of south Africa is over freedom.. The country is miles ahead of nigeria..

Maybe because we don't have proper documents in nigeria. Do u know how many HIV patients we have in Nigeria too?

We are second or third country in Africa with HIV patients..

One of our biggest problems is that we shy away from truth.. I don't think south Africans die as much as nigerians die each day here..

If politicans no kill u here, road accident go kill u, or fulaniherds men go kill u or Boko haram or ritualists, or armed robbers, or cultists, or Benin witch or village people, or kidnappers, or poor medical facilities..

Abeg make we fix our own country before we begin insult others..

The last time I checked, close to one million nigerians live in south Africa.. That is documented ones o.

How many of their people dey naija dey do hustle man job? The best u can find here are CEOs and top govt officials.. Lol

Which one is don't you think Nigeria need more mercy...

How can 36 school children be pregnant in one school, is that a baby factory?

The 31 HIV infected na course? That is not in one ward or community but a school of how many students sef? Then to make it worse say their age between 9-19.

Our destiny has been in our own hand since 1960..yes we may not have done a good job for ourselves but look at these pple that took charge of their affairs in 1994...moral decadence everywhere.

Even if data is rolled I am not sure Nigeria would have higher number than of HIV positive no than with the way there are going. There are just about 1/3 or 1/4 of Nigeria's population.

For electricity yes we couldn't add on more on what the whites left and we didn't have them leaving to make them want to develop it for us.. South Africa is still enjoying the long stay of whites in their country.. If there were to be in Nigerias shoe they will not exist as a country again..

4 Likes

Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by 360command: 7:07am On Oct 20, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
sad

They telling foreigners to leave is saving them from HIV.

They shouldn't forget that Nigeria gave them money and helped end apartheid in their country.
like other countries are not helping nigeria
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by HarryDuce(m): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2018
9jvirgin:
Now I know why South Africa was the last country to be held in slavery. They do not deserve to live amongst humans, the white people knew why they are better as slaves and held them as such.
All these emotionally charged comments, smh. Ignorance is not bliss my brother. Branch out.
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by HarryDuce(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2018
9jvirgin:
Now I know why South Africa was the last country to be held in slavery. They do not deserve to live amongst humans, the white people knew why they are better as slaves and held them as such.
] All these emotionally charged comments, smh. Ignorance is not bliss my brother. Branch out.
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by Aboguede(m): 7:11am On Oct 20, 2018
Who ever made that speech is most sentimental and those words irrelevant. Every ass has it's own poo

azpekuliar:
With the benefit of time it is difficult to disagree with P. W. Botha's brutally frank assessment of black South African's in his 1985 speech. Enjoy these excerpts:

"We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the blacks that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that in 1001 ways. If God had wanted us to be superior to the blacks, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect.

“I believe that the Afrikaner is honest, God fearing person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being.

“By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other.

“They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Blackman is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence.”
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by CheapDataGuy: 7:17am On Oct 20, 2018
iAudio:
If no be say oyinbo people develop that country, nothing good for come out of there.

Backward thinking South Africa.

Exactly.

Heaven knows, I can't go to that country. It seems 8 out of every person there is a carrier of HIV
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by Nobody: 7:20am On Oct 20, 2018
South Africa worse sha, u will be chatting with one matured SA chick with very big yanch, only to ask her how old she is, she will tell you 16, I just weak, and they can spoil ehn. Their school uniform is always micro mini skirt, very spoilt set of people, SA girls.
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by HarryDuce(m): 7:22am On Oct 20, 2018
OkaNaUbe:
sad

They telling foreigners to leave is saving them from HIV.

They shouldn't forget that Nigeria gave them money and helped end apartheid in their country.
Nigeria gave them money, so what? It's only a prideful person that talks about and talks this sh!t.
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by Princedapace(m): 7:23am On Oct 20, 2018
freeman67:

The 31 HIV infected na course? That is not in one ward or community but a school of how many students sef? Then to make it worse say their age between 9-19.

Our destiny has been in our own hand since 1960..yes we may not have done a good job for ourselves but look at these pple that took charge of their affairs in 1994...moral decadence everywhere.

Even if data is rolled I am not sure Nigeria would have higher number than of HIV positive no than with the way there are going. There are just about 1/3 or 1/4 of Nigeria's population.

For electricity yes we couldn't add on more on what the whites left and we didn't have them leaving to make them want to develop it for us.. South Africa is still enjoying the long stay of whites in their country.. If there were to be in Nigerias shoe they will not exist as a country again..

Indirectly, u are saying whites are better than blacks abi? If that is the case, so both Nigeria and south Africa needs help.

Just as malaria is finishing the country here, na so they are battling with HIV. The good thing for them is that they have strong and reliable health institutions that are heading HIV researches.

No body forced nigeria to chase away their own whites na.. Did SA force us to chase our own whites?
U know we love excuses here..

Like I said, their major problem in SA is too much freedom. Kids kiss and have sex. They simply believe u are free to make ur own choices..

As for mercy, na we need am pass becus in a month alone, over 1000 people die on road accidents in nigeria..

Just road accidents alone. Naija needs mercy more biko.

South Africa has highest number of people living with HIV then followed by Nigeria at number two..

No difference between first and second..

1 Like

Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2018
azpekuliar:
With the benefit of time it is difficult to disagree with P. W. Botha's brutally frank assessment of black South African's in his 1985 speech. Enjoy these excerpts:

"We are not obliged even the least to try to prove to anybody and to the blacks that we are superior people. We have demonstrated that in 1001 ways. If God had wanted us to be superior to the blacks, he would have created us all of a uniform colour and intellect.

“I believe that the Afrikaner is honest, God fearing person, who has demonstrated practically the right way of being.

“By now every one of us has seen it practically that the Blacks cannot rule themselves. Give them guns and they will kill each other.

“They are good in nothing else but making noise, dancing, marrying many wives and indulging in sex. Let us all accept that the Blackman is a symbol of poverty, mental inferiority, laziness and emotional incompetence.”
Sad but true, it very obvious, look at all black nations in the world, within and outside Africa, they are all backward.
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 20, 2018
showafrica:

I tell you, they would had been worst than Kenya. I see them moving down wards in 10 yrs to come. They for just allow oyibo run that country
It's actually the whites that are running their economy. It would have been shambles if they let blacks take over.

What they gave to blacks after the apartheid was the government.

Who you feel say get all those Mining companies, MTN, DSTV, ShopRite etc and all those buildings wey make sense.

The whites developed the whole place. They actually emigrated there because of the gold and other mineral resources. Also the weather was a major factor prompting their settlement there.

Among the reasons why they left Nigeria was the unfriendly weather and diseases, mostly malaria.

Most whites don't even live among blacks there. They have their own settlements and estates and only well respected black professionals are allowed to live there.

1 Like

Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by wink2015(m): 7:25am On Oct 20, 2018
The Health MEC in Limpopo, South Africa, Phophi Ramathu has called on communities to support pupils living with the virus so that they do not default on their treatment.

Phophi Ramathu (pictured) has revealed that there are 36 pupils pregnant at one school around the Mulenzhe village.

The MEC who visited schools in the village ahead of matric examinations, also said said there was also an increase in new HIV infections at both primary and secondary schools.

Ramathu said 31 pupils between the age of nine and 19 were now living with the virus and she called upon the community to join forces in supporting them so that they do not default on their treatment.

She told pupils that the government did not appoint midwives to run schools but rather teachers to educate pupils because there is no room for pregnancy in our schools.

“Time for blame game is gone, let’s own up as a society that we have failed to provide guidance and leadership to our children. It will take parents, communities, educators, men of the cloth, health workers, police, social workers, and learners themselves to deal with these challenges,” Ramathu said.

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/36-pupils-pregnant-school-south-africa-31-living-hiv

WHY IS PROMISCUITY SO HIGH IN SOUTH AFRICA?

Is this the lessons from the apartheid era which saw many blacks being traumatized under racist South Africa?

Anyway what do we expect if their former President Jacob Zuma spent many of his years as President marrying many wives and getting them pregnant.

I suggest South Africa 's scientist join in the struggle to create a vaccine that will cure or prevent the spread of HIV/AIDs.

Many years ago teen sex was almost non existent, but today it has become the order of the day with family incest among father and their teenage daughter becoming a reality.

What a world we are living in?

"WE ARE LIVING IN A CRAZY WORLD " - LUCKY DUBE
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by prinnzsky(m): 7:25am On Oct 20, 2018
inoki247:
Africa and sex sha is just like when others are getting civilized and inventing technology we are discovering sex style and Buruntashi dem Baby oku, ogidiga, Alomo, 1960, ori malu, Pamolekun, Action bitters, Pankere, Bajinotu Poka, Bazooka bitters etc. to last on bed..
my guy you self na shayo master.
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by Nobody: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2018
Princedapace:

Indirectly, u are saying whites are better than blacks abi? If that is the case, so both Nigeria and south Africa needs help.

Just as malaria is finishing the country here, na so they are battling with HIV. The good thing for them is that they have strong and reliable health institutions that are heading HIV researches.

No body forced nigeria to chase away their own whites na.. Did SA force us to chase our own whites?
U know we love excuses here..

Like I said, their major problem in SA is too much freedom. Kids kiss and have sex. They simply believe u are free to make ur own choices..

As for mercy, na we need am pass becus in a month alone, over 1000 people die on road accidents in nigeria..

Just road accidents alone. Naija needs mercy more biko.

South Africa has highest number of people living with HIV then followed by Nigeria at number two..

No difference between first and second..
There's o, Nigeria is way populated than South Africa.
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by HarryDuce(m): 7:33am On Oct 20, 2018
freeman67:

All these are mere excuses. Do some reading (you probably haven't done that) about the country. Put emotions and sentiments aside after you educate yourself and see things objectively. Nigeria would do worse things than the South Africans if we were the ones subject to apartheid.
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by Princedapace(m): 7:34am On Oct 20, 2018
charliboy654:

There's o, Nigeria is way populated than South Africa.

Abeg bro, our own issues are just too much.. Na we need mercy pass
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 20, 2018
wiseone28:

Oga can you tell us which State in Nigeria that their 13 yr old are still virgin?

or you're looking for cheap likes?
Shut up jor, I know we say virgins are rare, but don't take it literally, cause virgins dey everywhere, I know girls in their 20s that are still virgin dem nor dey write an for face.
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by Briee(f): 7:39am On Oct 20, 2018
inoki247:
You be correct customer
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by zinaunreal(m): 7:43am On Oct 20, 2018
LAND OF AIDS
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by zoomman(m): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2018
ednut1:
same is obtainable here. Kids having sex lik its going out fashion
I bet to differ....even at d@, hiv is rampant in SA compared to Nigeria.
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by uniquesystems(m): 7:47am On Oct 20, 2018
It is well oooooo... Children of this days, no wonder mono purse is coming down with force. Teenager pregnant, God help us oooooo..
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by Splasshhh(f): 7:58am On Oct 20, 2018
undecided
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by ladyn4real(f): 8:02am On Oct 20, 2018
South Africa and HIV are one
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by Dinho20(m): 8:13am On Oct 20, 2018
STAY AWAY FROM SEX PEOPLE WILL NOT LISTEN
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by newoffer: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2018
what would u say about people whose culture allows women to go naked
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by Nobody: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2018
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by showafrica(m): 9:37am On Oct 20, 2018
FRoosevelt:
It's actually the whites that are running their economy. It would have been shambles if they let blacks take over.

What they gave to blacks after the apartheid was the government.

Who you feel say get all those Mining companies, MTN, DSTV, ShopRite etc and all those buildings wey make sense.

The whites developed the whole place. They actually emigrated there because of the gold and other mineral resources. Also the weather was a major factor prompting their settlement there.

Among the reasons why they left Nigeria was the unfriendly weather and diseases, mostly malaria.

Most whites don't even live among blacks there. They have their own settlements and estates and only well respected black professionals are allowed to live there.

I see, and some ediots think Nigeria fought oyibo to get independence.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which State Has The Best Orthorpedic Hospital In Nigeria? / Doctors Perform Brain Surgery On Wrong Patient In Kenya>>video<< / Police Parade Medical Director For Murder, Organ Harvesting In Kwara (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.