Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,920 members, 7,810,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:40 AM

36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV (29343 Views)

Young Nigerian Homosexuals Living With HIV Confess / South African Lady Living With HIV Says "I Won’t Allow HIV To Limit Me" / Transformation Photos Of A Lady Living With HIV In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by Daguccizgreat(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2018
inoki247:
Africa and sex sha is just like when others are getting civilized and inventing technology we are grin discovering sex style and Buruntashi dem Baby oku, ogidiga, Alomo, 1960, ori malu, Pamolekun, Action bitters, Pankere, Bajinotu Poka, Bazooka bitters etc. to last on bed..
You forgot to mention mokite and kick & start grin grin
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by abdulkayus(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2018
wiseone28:

Oga can you tell us which State in Nigeria that their 13 yr old are still virgin?

or you're looking for cheap likes?

Northern Nigeria. Come to the north and see girls of 18 and above as virgins. I am not saying all 100% but atleast over 80%. There are more percentage of virgins in the core north than in the south.
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by chineloSA(f): 11:23am On Oct 20, 2018
charliboy654:

Sad but true, it very obvious, look at all black nations in the world, within and outside Africa, they are all backward.

How do you measure backwardness or forwardness so to speak?
Who or what is the standard?
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by KcMarShalL(f): 11:35am On Oct 20, 2018
You wan kee me with laff abi?.. e no go work for you grin grin grin grin grin

inoki247:
Africa and sex sha is just like when others are getting civilized and inventing technology we are discovering sex style and Buruntashi dem Baby oku, ogidiga, Alomo, 1960, ori malu, Pamolekun, Action bitters, Pankere, Bajinotu Poka, Bazooka bitters etc. to last on bed..
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by Nobody: 12:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
chineloSA:

How do you measure backwardness or forwardness so to speak?
Who or what is the standard?
I should explain something that's so obvious to see.
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by freeman67: 12:34pm On Oct 20, 2018
HarryDuce:
All these are mere excuses. Do some reading (you probably haven't done that) about the country. Put emotions and sentiments aside after you educate yourself and see things objectively. Nigeria would do worse things than the South Africans if we were the ones subject to apartheid.

First of all I will say you should never underestimate the tolerance level of Nigerians...we have been going through same if not worse but we don't even care.. Maybe we so glorify some events because it's white that does them to black. Nigerian elected public official/Elite do more to the masses and we still vote them every four years with the believe that a day will come and we'll get it right.. To start with how many of the poor marry the rich.. Yet some are from same tribe and same community instead they'll rather give them out to a rich man's/elite son in another community if they can connect with one in theirs.. How many of the elected officials and elite in Nigeria have their children go to school or receive treatment in same hospital where the masses do? If they attempt it, it would be for emergency sake and they must make sure there are cared for differently..
Residence in Nigeria has always been by status.. Almost all the cities in Nigeria have GRA... Its for the Elite. Maitama, Asokoro, Katampe extention, games village, and Apo Legislative quarters in Abuja has a particular kind of people as residents... I am sure Lekki and VI is same in lagos too...
In Abuja when government took over lands from the indigenous people they relocate them somewhere even if it's against their wish. Then plan and development there for the Elite.
In Nigeria kidnappers kidnap the rich and their children for ransom while ritualist kidnap the poor and their children for body parts.. I could go on and on but for the segregation I would stop here.

South Africans come here to do businesses and nobody fret yet there would not allow us to do business in their own country with the fear that we are taking over.
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by mechanics(m): 1:51pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nawa o, at that age, is too early na, it's glaring that they were not taught sex education.
Re: 36 Pupils Pregnant At A School In South Africa, 31 Living With HIV by Fourwinds: 3:39am On Oct 21, 2018
Funnicator:

Lol come to akwa ibom.

7 out of 10 thirteen year old girls are sexually active.

I don't mean they had it once at 13 years. I mean frequent sex
hmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Craziest Things Doctors Removed From Patients / Which State Has The Best Orthorpedic Hospital In Nigeria? / Doctors Perform Brain Surgery On Wrong Patient In Kenya>>video<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.