Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,497 members, 7,816,181 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:09 AM

To All Lovers & Leaders Of Apc. ( Gov. Ambode Is Secretly Fighting Dirty). - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / To All Lovers & Leaders Of Apc. ( Gov. Ambode Is Secretly Fighting Dirty). (2198 Views)

Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos / How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

To All Lovers & Leaders Of Apc. ( Gov. Ambode Is Secretly Fighting Dirty). by Raymondsuly: 2:48am On Oct 20, 2018
TO ALL LOVERS & LEADERS OF APC. ( AMBODE IS SECRETLY FIGHTING DIRTY).

Rarely in Nigeria has sitting Governor been removed a second term run by his party. Yes, it happened in lagos but the Governor who lost his emotional self control in the heat of battle to stoop so low and profess falsehood; allegedly describing his fellow party member, Babajide Sanwo-Olu as fraudster; did not stop there but continuously & secretly fighting his party and it stands for.

One of the undisclosed battle our dear Governor is fighting recently is unjust dislodging of certain Traditional Rulers. He directed the Chief judge of Lagos State: Justice Opeyemi Oke to make judgement against all leaders of his party who have cases in high court.

As we all know, a person can't fight all battles alone. One of his accomplices is Mr. Bode Oyedele, whom he promised to make the party leader in Epe division.

Our dear Governor (Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode) now acts and works against the prosperity of the party. Now is the time to stop this unpleasant act from Our dear Governor.

God Bless Nigeria..
Re: To All Lovers & Leaders Of Apc. ( Gov. Ambode Is Secretly Fighting Dirty). by otipoju(m): 4:04am On Oct 20, 2018
All of una go dey alright

4 Likes

Re: To All Lovers & Leaders Of Apc. ( Gov. Ambode Is Secretly Fighting Dirty). by chinjo(m): 5:01am On Oct 20, 2018
Mumu post

2 Likes

Re: To All Lovers & Leaders Of Apc. ( Gov. Ambode Is Secretly Fighting Dirty). by googlepikins: 5:09am On Oct 20, 2018
Raymondsuly:
TO ALL LOVERS & LEADERS OF APC. ( AMBODE IS SECRETLY FIGHTING DIRTY).

Rarely in Nigeria has sitting Governor been removed a second term run by his party. Yes, it happened in lagos but the Governor who lost his emotional self control in the heat of battle to stoop so low and profess falsehood; allegedly describing his fellow party member, Babajide Sanwo-Olu as fraudster; did not stop there but continuously & secretly fighting his party and it stands for.

One of the undisclosed battle our dear Governor is fighting recently is unjust dislodging of certain Traditional Rulers. He directed the Chief judge of Lagos State: Justice Opeyemi Oke to make judgement against all leaders of his party who have cases in high court.

As we all know, a person can't fight all battles alone. One of his accomplices is Mr. Bode Oyedele, whom he promised to make the party leader in Epe division.

Our dear Governor (Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode) now acts and works against the prosperity of the party. Now is the time to stop this unpleasant act from Our dear Governor.

God Bless Nigeria..

Crase dey worry you. Sanwo Olu should better have billions of naira to use do his campaign, cos Ambode won't empty lagos state money for someone else campaign.

Re: To All Lovers & Leaders Of Apc. ( Gov. Ambode Is Secretly Fighting Dirty). by APCLyingBastard: 5:21am On Oct 20, 2018
Afonjas and slavery

So you expect Ambode to go quietly into the night without a fight!?

If I were in Ambode's shoes and knowing my political career is over I would have since deployed the Samson Option.

I will tear down Lagos APC by releasing docs showing the level of fraudulent activities instituted as govt practise by that gbana frog father.

4 Likes

Re: To All Lovers & Leaders Of Apc. ( Gov. Ambode Is Secretly Fighting Dirty). by cvibe2: 5:35am On Oct 20, 2018
Okay
Re: To All Lovers & Leaders Of Apc. ( Gov. Ambode Is Secretly Fighting Dirty). by joguretaho: 5:55am On Oct 20, 2018
COURT OF HIS MAJESTY YOUTH'S PROGRAM

Theme: LET'S PLAY...
Date: 27th October, 2018
Venue: RCCG Court of his majesty auditorium, Abesan Estate gate, Ipaja, Lagos.

....THIS IS A PROGRAM YOU DONT WANT TO MISS

1 Like

Re: To All Lovers & Leaders Of Apc. ( Gov. Ambode Is Secretly Fighting Dirty). by TrueLEADER: 6:05am On Oct 20, 2018
Who wrote this nonsense?

Mchewwwww!

2 Likes

Re: To All Lovers & Leaders Of Apc. ( Gov. Ambode Is Secretly Fighting Dirty). by jayson87: 7:30am On Oct 20, 2018
The best governor in Nigeria and APC denied a second term, God will judge.

If only one APC supporter can tell me who is the best governor in APC
Re: To All Lovers & Leaders Of Apc. ( Gov. Ambode Is Secretly Fighting Dirty). by efighter: 8:55am On Oct 20, 2018
Don't worry, we shall put the fat idiot where he belongs, that is in the dusbin. We are watching the fool that bought houses of Yoruba Ashewa actresses while his untrained wife that recently bought kids from Anambra baby factory molested a Priest. Our eyes are on him. One wrong move by the nincompoop, the Assembly lead by the real Omo-Agege Mudashiru Obasa will remove Ambode, next one hour, he will join the garulous Ayo Fayose in EFCC detention but we will buy him a new Mouka foam so that he won't go and be fighting Fayose for mattress.
Re: To All Lovers & Leaders Of Apc. ( Gov. Ambode Is Secretly Fighting Dirty). by efighter: 9:05am On Oct 20, 2018
APCLyingBastard:
Afonjas and slavery

If I were in Ambode's shoes and knowing my political career is over I would have since deployed the Samson Option.

I will tear down Lagos APC by releasing docs showing the level of fraudulent activities instituted as govt practise by that gbana frog father.

Will you accompany him to detention when EFCC picks him up? What documents are you advising him to release? Documents on how he established Vision Scape and sacked PSP, Highway Managers and LAWMA which former governor Lateef Jakande created in 1979? Or Documents on how he gave several construction contracts to his personal companies without undergoing due process of contract award? Did you read anything about Dapo Apara the former rogue MD of Alpha-Beta Consulting who has been ranting on Twitter? We control the Traditional Media, we control the Police, the EFCC and the Judiciary. Whatever we bind in Nigeria is bound in Heaven. So, STFU.

2 Likes

Re: To All Lovers & Leaders Of Apc. ( Gov. Ambode Is Secretly Fighting Dirty). by efighter: 9:11am On Oct 20, 2018
APCLyingBastard:
Afonjas and slavery

Will you accompany him to detention when EFCC picks him up? What documents are you advising him to release? Documents on how he established Vision Scape and sacked PSP, Highway Managers and LAWMA which former governor Lateef Jakande created in 1979? Or Documents on how he gave several construction contracts to his personal companies without undergoing due process of contract award? Did you read anything about Dapo Apara the former rogue MD of Alpha-Beta Consulting who has been ranting on Twitter? We control the Traditional Media, we control the Police, the EFCC and the Judiciary. We also control the Lagos Area Boys and Miscreants. Whatever we bind in Nigeria is bound in Heaven. So, with all due respect sir, without being rude to elders and without infringing on anyone's fundamental human right. Also without being bias or supporting evil in the society, kindly STFU before one of theses Bariga / Somolu / Akoka / Ilaje boys forcefully shut it for you.

2 Likes

Re: To All Lovers & Leaders Of Apc. ( Gov. Ambode Is Secretly Fighting Dirty). by Raymondsuly: 9:31am On Oct 20, 2018
Sir, You have spoken well. I will appreciate if you can explain why he deserved to be called, the best Governor? Someone who chased anointing man( Femi Taiwo) out of his resident with his wife and two children for following due process. Also stopped workers(PSP workers) from where they earn their living. These are people his meant to serve.

God Bless us all
jayson87:
The best governor in Nigeria and APC denied a second term, God will judge.

If only one APC supporter can tell me who is the best governor in APC

(1) (Reply)

How Uche Nwosu Lost APC Governorship Ticket. Okorocha Factor / Saraki, Fayose, Adeleke Storm Ibadan As Atiku’s Campaign Hits South-west / Nigeria Best Governors 2015-2019. Votes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.