Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,873 members, 7,828,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun (29202 Views)

Fresh Revelation On Why Tinubu Made Gbajabiamila CoS - Daily Sun / 2019: Uduaghan Surrenders To Manager In Delta South - Daily Sun / Politics defection: Senator Ekweremadu Finally Speaks On Dumping PDP For APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by Yyeske(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Not all igbos are IPOB members. I am not a member of IPOB
Who cares, just boycott the election you this Bornu man with no shame.
You are already distancing yourself from IPOB because it has failed already and you are now atikulating to gain relevance

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by Johnnyessence(m): 8:09am On Oct 20, 2018
magoo10:
After failing to use the southeast governors to form acrimony against atikuobi candidacy they want to do same with ekweremadu but they have failed.

Ekweremadu will surely support atikuobi to Atikulate and send the dullard back to daura.
exactly you understand Apc tactics of lies and propaganda very well. they first blow their lies and propaganda on south east governors, now they have move to ekwemaradu too. ekwemaradu understand the game very well.
Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by Yyeske(m): 8:10am On Oct 20, 2018
magoo10:
shame no dey free you talk
Even with federal power, rigging and sit at home apga still thrash una.
Even pain state apc escape by crook. Ogbeni goan sit down
And APC thrash PDP wey dey Anambra since, hide your head in shame abeg

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by Ategberoson(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2018
magoo10:
shame no dey free you talk
Even with federal power, rigging and sit at home apga still thrash una.
Even pain state apc escape by crook. Ogbeni goan sit down

PDP that you're flocking around with started the FG power rigging so that had become a political tradition in Nigeria beside APC came second with federal influence(average anambra don't play bitter politics like other States, they needed inclusion in federal level) and boyscout of the election

you can continue cancelling my truism facts but that doesn't invalidate my point

3 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by Ziggylady(f): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2018
fulanimafia:

@ bolded Actually the joke is on you guys that did everything to demonise Fulanis for 3 years only to return to suck up your own vomit cheesy

P.S Neither is restructuring or obi succeeding ATIKU cast in stone wink

But it is still a goal. Atiku till 2027 cool

The joke is also on you who demonised PDP only to cunningly wangle your way back to them leaving your afonja side-kicks in lurch embarassed,

Fulani herdsmen are still murderous savages till tomorrow and shall meet their waterloo someday soon.

Atikulatiing till the dullard called buhari becomes a Harvard graduate cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by magoo10(m): 8:14am On Oct 20, 2018
Johnnyessence:
exactly you understand Apc tactics of lies and propaganda very well. they first blow their lies and propaganda on south east governors, now they have move to ekwemaradu too. ekwemaradu understand the game very well.
exactly ekweremadu is their father in the game, he will still bury them with shame

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by FBIL: 8:18am On Oct 20, 2018
BeeBeeOoh:
• Deputy Senate President feels used and dumped by party

• Atiku, Saraki decline comment

https://www.google.com/amp/sunnewsonline.com/aftermath-of-presidential-primary-ekweremadu-mulls-dumping-pdp/amp/
Those of you speaking ill of Ekweremadu may not have read this story to the end. I nearly cursed Ekweremadu not until I read further: His grouse with Atiku is NOT COMING BACK TO CONCRETIZE HIS PROMISE OF RESTRUCTURING & HANDIN OVER TO AN IGBO IN 2023. If he doesn't do this, then it's better we stick with Buhari, after all Igbos are immune to economic hardship in Buhari's next 4 years.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by magoo10(m): 8:25am On Oct 20, 2018
Yyeske:
[s]You think the mods can't decipher or maybe can't spot the IP addresses of posters? Just say you have you have nothing to say and bow out in shame honourably[/s]
Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by fulanimafia: 8:25am On Oct 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

The joke is also on you who demonised PDP only to cunningly wangle your way back to them leaving your afonja side-kicks in lurch embarassed,

Fulani herdsmen are still murderous savages till tomorrow and shall meet their waterloo someday soon.

Atikulatiing till the dullard called buhari becomes a Harvard graduate cheesy

You sound confused sweetheart...you referred to me as "APC people" in your last mention, now you're accusing me of decamping to PDP, all in a desperate bid to disguise your shame... cheesy

Abi are you already suffering from Fula-kiss-ass-isis? grin

Please we need you all in the stronghold to be thinking straight regardless...

Atikulating till 2027 for a 'restructured' Nigeria! cool

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by Koralords: 8:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Before he picked obi I mentioned ekweremadu ..he is a true loyal party man should that Nigerian politics don't apreciate that

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by fulanimafia: 8:28am On Oct 20, 2018
FBIL:

Those of you speaking ill of Ekweremadu may not have read this story to the end. I nearly cursed Ekweremadu not until I read further: His grouse with Atiku is NOT COMING BACK TO CONCRETIZE HIS PROMISE OF RESTRUCTURING & HANDIN OVER TO AN IGBO IN 2023.

Lmao cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by Xfemt(m): 8:33am On Oct 20, 2018
deji17:
If Atiku likes, he should have all of Ekweremadu, Obi, Saraki etc as his joint candidate or VP, they will still lose to Buhari.
u no get voters card so shot up and let d pple who get vote ok
Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by Ziggylady(f): 8:34am On Oct 20, 2018
fulanimafia:

You sound confused sweetheart...you referred to me as "APC people" in your last mention, now you're accusing me of decamping to PDP, all in a desperate bid to disguise your shame... cheesy

Abi are you already suffering from Fula-kiss-ass-isis? grin

Atikulating till 2027 for a 'restructured' Nigeria! cool

You are the confused one bitter-heart cheesy.

...You are an APC/Buhari minion who hitherto has been an anti-PDP/Buhari faithful...now that Atiku is there,you have thrown in your support for him regardless of the fact he is in PDP...

You are now OBIdiently ATIKUlating albiet in a cunning manner leaving your afonja brethren in the lurch embarassed

Still Atikulating till buhari grows some common sense. smiley

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by Johnnyessence(m): 8:35am On Oct 20, 2018
magoo10:
exactly ekweremadu is their father in the game, he will still bury them with shame
yes soooo. it shows that Apc are jittery seeing nnamdi kanu resurfacing again.
Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by fulanimafia: 8:44am On Oct 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

You are the confused one bitter-heart cheesy.

...You are an APC/Buhari minion who hitherto has been an anti-PDP/Buhari faithful...now that Atiku is there,you have thrown in your support for him regardless of the fact he is in PDP...

You are now OBIdiently ATIKUlating albiet in a cunning manner leaving your afonja brethren in the lurch embarassed

Still Atikulating till buhari grows some common sense. smiley

I am proudly and obidiently ATIKULATING sweetheart, because it's obviously a win-win regardless + the 8 juicy apples attached cool

What's your excuse for sucking up your vomit and finally kissing Fulani ass after all the initial shakara? Even sacrificing your beerfran ;god' for the cause? cheesy

Cownu is a scam...'Restructuring' is a goal cool

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by Ziggylady(f): 8:49am On Oct 20, 2018
fulanimafia:

I am proudly and obidiently ATIKULATING sweetheart, because it's obviously a win-win regardless + the 8 juicy apples attached cool

What's your excuse for sucking up your vomit and finally kissing Fulani ass after all the initial shakara? cheesy

You are going round in circles dude seriously....you actually have 12 sour apples,but its fine smiley

,what is your excuse for finally sucking up your vomit and swallowing PDP cum after your vitrol against them before?

Atikulation issa goal!..buhari issa dufus embarassed
Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by Bane2020: 8:52am On Oct 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

You are going round in circles dude seriously....you actually have 12 sour apples,but its fine smiley

,what is your excuse for finally sucking up your vomit and swallowing PDP cum after your vitrol against them before?

Foolanimafia isn't the smartest tool in the shed.
Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by fulanimafia: 8:54am On Oct 20, 2018
Ziggylady:

Lol politics is about permanent interests and not permanent enemies but I wouldn't expect you to know that now would I? tongue

I am proudly and obidiently ATIKULATING sweetheart, because it's now obviously a win-win regardless + the 8 juicy apples attached cool

What's your excuse for sucking up your vomit and finally kissing Fulani ass after all the initial shakara?

Even sacrificing your beerfran 'god' Lamidi for the cause? cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by Ziggylady(f): 9:01am On Oct 20, 2018
Bane2020:

Foolanimafia isn't the smartest tool in the shed.

You are actually correct..he keeps repeating and contradicting himself..I think i will leave him in his playground.
Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by Rebelutionary: 9:30am On Oct 20, 2018
magoo10:
the zeal to send the daura cow back to sambisa forest have just increased. Bad news for you

Despite sit at home in anambra common apga thrashed apc let alone pdp that is more grounded in all the east.
Its ironic that you use this example...I thought PDP was on ground in the S.E and they shamefully came third behind the despised APC....loops you just shut yourself in the foot! Interestingly, the PDP is wishing on a block vote from this region....like APC won't get a single vote?

Bolustica asked: Is Artikulation now greater than No lefelendum No Erectiion? None of you can answer this question!

You will artikulate now and tomorrow crowd around a radio to listen to your daaaadii wash your heads! Which one una dey set? Its called prostituting bro!

Man up and pick us poison once and for all!

P.S I keep seeing this "Atiku will do a single term" that you folks keep peddling.. Like for real, Atiku sold you folks that dummy and you all believe him? Wow...Gullibility just got personified!
Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by magoo10(m): 9:36am On Oct 20, 2018
Rebelutionary:

[s]Its ironic that you use this example...I thought PDP was on ground in the S.E and they shamefully came third behind the despised APC....loops you just shut yourself in the foot! Interestingly, the PDP is wishing on a block vote from this region....like APC won't get a single vote?

Bolustica asked: Is Artikulation now greater than No lefelendum No Erectiion? None of you can answer this question!

You will artikulate now and tomorrow crowd around a radio to listen to your daaaadii wash your heads! Which one una dey set? Its called prostituting bro!

Man up and pick us poison once and for all!

P.S I keep seeing this "Atiku will do a single term" that you folks keep peddling.. Like for real, Atiku sold you folks that dummy and you all believe him? Wow...Gullibility just got personified![/s]
Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by kitaatita: 9:52am On Oct 20, 2018
Racoon:
A decision have been reached & a team formed. So what else does these people want? What is wrong with my SE brethren for God's sake. angry
South East wants assurance that the agreements reached with Mr. Abubakar would be respected if he wins; such agreements include restructuring, one term for Abubakar and 2023. Based on these agreements, Ekweremadu led the South East to garner block votes which assured Atiku's victory at the primaries. Now he is operating as if the SE doesn't matter
Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by lexy2014: 9:58am On Oct 20, 2018
Bolustical:
I am yet to see a tribe that scores 'own goals' as the Igbos do.

This is the one and only time they've had a chance to be nominated for VP seat since 1999 and yet greed won't allow them to manage it very well.

This was the same way they could not agree to carve out a state to make up for their one state deficit some years ago. grin

But as usual, Yorubas and Hausas are the causes of their self inflicted injuries.
my brother, these igbo people de tire me no b small. they did this same thing 2 ngige in 2015 when he had a clear shot of becoming senate president. instead of throwing their weight behind him, they voted him out of d senate and na them go de shout marginalisation up and dwon. c d way all d hausa guys that lost against atiku quickly realign. igbos ordinary VP slot, they cant pull their acts together.
Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by lexy2014: 10:06am On Oct 20, 2018
kitaatita:

South East wants assurance that the agreements reached with Mr. Abubakar would be respected if he wins; such agreements include restructuring, one term for Abubakar and 2023. Based on these agreements, Ekweremadu led the South East to garner block votes which assured Atiku's victory at the primaries. Now he is operating as if the SE doesn't matter
SE arent interested in any restructuring. its just d swan song of their leaders they use to becloud their selfishness. igbo leaders have never been united. thats a fact. u always c them fighting over petty supremacy when they ought to come together 4a common cause. didnt u c d way all d hausa guys that lost against atiku quickly aligned with him? do u still hear any noise from them? but y are igbos still fighting over VP slot that was given to them on a platter of gold, as a gift? during OBJ era they were fighting each other to become senate president. in 2015, ngige had a clear shot 2 become senate president. but instead of igbos to mobilise and support d guy, they voted him out of power. obi is a good candidate, but coming from d igbo tribe is a lot bagage he will carry. if atiku wins, that is when u will c igbo people complain of marginalisation as if its only them that should take all d ministerial slots.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by Malawian(m): 11:01am On Oct 20, 2018
Yyeske:
Good enough, Atiku isn't winning his Adamawa state and with the rancour among leaders of the party in the SE and SS, coupled with the reemergence of Nnamdi Kanu and IPOB issuance of no election, PDP doesn't stand the faintest chance.
So don't mind those kids online who are still hoping against all odds, they know nothing about politics anyway
Ore mi, how far nah? cheesy cheesy
Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by rusher14: 11:01am On Oct 20, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

Not all igbos are IPOB members. I am not a member of IPOB

Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:04am On Oct 20, 2018
rusher14:

have i ever claimed anywhere that I am an IPOB member?
Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by rusher14: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2018
PaChukwudi44:

have i ever claimed anywhere that I am an IPOB member?

I wouldn't say so but you've been sympathetic to their plight.

1 Like

Re: Aftermath Of Presidential Primary: "Ekweremadu Mulls Dumping PDP" - Daily Sun by PaChukwudi44(m): 11:43am On Oct 20, 2018
rusher14:

I wouldn't say so but you've been sympathetic to their plight.
of course I wouldn't condone the shooting of harmless civilains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amputee (Special) Eagles Thank Atiku Abubakar (Photo) / Northerners On Edge Over Ethnic Profiling In South West / Governors-Elect In Abuja To Congratulate Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.