Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) (40930 Views)

Canadians Are Now Stealing Food From Grocery Stores / Russia Ban Entry To 87 Canadians - "We Act Based On The Principle Of Reciprocity / Canadians Boycotting U.S. Products, Cancelling Trips To The U.S. In Protest(Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 20, 2018
This list is fake without Jamaica.

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Flatties: 10:50am On Oct 20, 2018
faaz24:
Nigeria weed association will be hoping that Sowore wins next year's presidential election

grin grin

Yes bro
Protest vote to sowore.
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by omoelerin1: 10:52am On Oct 20, 2018
johnkey:
but some stupid dumb foolish shallow-minded idiotic no-sense imbecilic slowpoke hypocritical watery-brain Nigerians still thinks 'igbo' is bad and for the irresponsible ones. some even says it makes you run mad Gawd I wish I have a superpower to wipe such motherfuckers from the surface of the Earth to be seen no more.
I think you just sniffed that igbo before typing this gibberish. Can't you see you're already displaying madness ni?
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by JacksonOyibo: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2018
1StopRudeness:

What exactly is this one saying...?

That you are a bloody hypocrite that has not removed the log of wood in his eyes but is busy complaining about the speck of dust in another person's eyes....

Go and rant/protest about the ritual killings, fulani herdsmen murders, armed robberies in Nigeria before complaining that Canada has legalised weed.

1 Like

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 20, 2018
okenwaa:

Don't start if you've not started yet....cus it's a feeling you'll never want to stop experiencing.

Nice feeling.

Can you do me a favor and stop describing the feeling Pls?
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Oct 20, 2018
JacksonOyibo:

That you are a bloody hypocrite that has not removed the log of wood in his eyes but is busy complaining about the speck of dust in another person's eyes....

Go and rant/protest about the ritual killings, fulani herdsmen murders, armed robberies in Nigeria before complaining that Canada has legalised weed.

Lol...u are funny...

1 Like

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by okenwaa(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2018
Awol1:

Can you do me a favor and stop describing the feeling Pls?

Lol...

Bro I'm only stating facts.
Anything you do after hitting a blunt is usually sweet. Food,seckxx,sleep,driving etc.

But if you're O+,you go lap am well....if you're AA.....you fit craze grin grin
Na play oo
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by EHI9ICE(m): 11:13am On Oct 20, 2018
johnkey:
but some stupid dumb foolish shallow-minded idiotic no-sense imbecilic slowpoke hypocritical watery-brain Nigerians still thinks 'igbo' is bad and for the irresponsible ones. some even says it makes you run mad Gawd I wish I have a superpower to wipe such motherfuckers from the surface of the Earth to be seen no more.

Igbo don dey work for dis one body.

2 Likes

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2018
okenwaa:

Lol...

Bro I'm only stating facts.
Anything you do after hitting a blunt is usually sweet. Food,seckxx,sleep,driving etc.

But if you're O+,you go lap am well....if you're AA.....you fit craze grin grin
Na play oo

Lol

And I'm O plus o.

Bia nwokem, just stop.
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by mrgaga: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2018
Shakushaku1:
God bless Canada.. Weed isn't legalized in naija but na we be the third highest smoker in the world, pls who's deceiving who.. I dnt even want us to legalize it sef, cos at the end of the day the cash generated will keep ending up in the pocket of looters..

Fck Gariba

SUPA

1 Like

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by johnkey: 11:20am On Oct 20, 2018
omoelerin1:
I think you just sniffed that igbo before typing this gibberish. Can't you see you're already displaying madness ni?
my point exactly. dumbass!
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by daclemx: 11:23am On Oct 20, 2018
Awol1:
Wait o!

Na weed carry all this packaging?

And look at the celebrations...

I must say that I'm tempted to taste this weed o!

Only God knows how long I'm gonna resist the temptation

KOLOMENTAL LOADING!!!
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by blujoi(m): 11:24am On Oct 20, 2018
What many don’t realize is that 70% of adult males in Nigeria smoke weed. Most of the people commenting here would never know their fathers smoke weed. The key to everything is moderation, same applies to weed. Like I stated before on this forum, alcohol is more dangerous to the body than weed but I don’t see alcohol getting banned? Someone said weed smokers have a weird look and I laugh, do you know how many doctors, teachers , lecturers, professionals in all walks of life that smoke weed? And they look like your everyday person. Some people get addicted to it and some don’t, same with alcohol, the key is moderation. I don’t see weed being legalized in Nigeria anytime soon.

2 Likes

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by okenwaa(m): 11:28am On Oct 20, 2018
Awol1:

Lol

And I'm O plus o.

Bia nwokem, just stop.

Na en be say ur head go lap am well.
Do u drink??
No be all dis 1bo' 2bo' drinking oooo...
Like can you soak very well??

Then anyday you want to start.....start by kissing small small. No go rush am like beer ooo

Try learning how to roll-up,,it'll help you know what u're smoking.
Men dey spike smoke same way wey dem dey do drink.

Jeje ooo......na mind dem dey use control smoke highness cus sometimes e go be like say u wan craze,you gaz uncraze urself by urself....na the cruise be d@.
But las las smoke no dey craze person......unless madness dey your fam already but e never dey manifest.

Leave anwuru shaa...... grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Danix7(m): 11:29am On Oct 20, 2018
I don't count cannabis as a drug, scientifically speaking, its not possible 2 b overdosed on d hemp and its healthier dan either tobacco and alcohol......sum of y'all don't research things out, u just follow d dogmatic belief d society has infused in your thinking......sum1 did argue wit me dat all smoking can cause cancer, cn u imagine that??
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:40am On Oct 20, 2018
Ishilove:
And this fvckery is being celebrated? embarassed

The world has gone haywire. It's a cesspit of madness sad

*Shudder*
it's their mouths and their rights, so chill tongue
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by MrDojo(m): 11:45am On Oct 20, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Relax...who is fighting u..
.is tobacco not bad, isn't it legal? It's even written on each pack. Tobacco kills, stop Now!!!
There are so many bad things that are legal..so don't say it's about Nigerians saying weed is bad... There are angles u can't see....
The people rulling this world are few and they are evil. Once they are interested in a matter, no matter how bad it is..they will find a way to legalized it.... Like I said we will wake up one morning..it will be legal to do all the bad things in the world.....the time is coming...

Enjoy....Peace man!!

Bro, I'm not a smoker or an advocate for those who smoke, but can you tell me one known side effect of taking weed (medically confirmed and not hearsay).

Thank you. grin

1 Like

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by KcMarShalL(f): 11:46am On Oct 20, 2018
Omor, see as rizzlar neat and beautiful.. not like this white nonsense we use here.. see weed packaging.. very very attractive..

1 Like

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 20, 2018
daclemx:

KOLOMENTAL LOADING!!!

Lol
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
MrDojo:

Bro, I'm not a smoker or an advocate for those who smoke, but can you tell me one known side effect of taking weed (medically confirmed and not hearsay).

Thank you. grin

Ur email and I'll forward u molecular research publications
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 12:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
okenwaa:

Na en be say ur head go lap am well.
Do u drink??
No be all dis 1bo' 2bo' drinking oooo...
Like can you soak very well??

Then anyday you want to start.....start by kissing small small. No go rush am like beer ooo

Try learning how to roll-up,,it'll help you know what u're smoking.
Men dey spike smoke same way wey dem dey do drink.

Jeje ooo......na mind dem dey use control smoke highness cus sometimes e go be like say u wan craze,you gaz uncraze urself by urself....na the cruise be d@.
But las las smoke no dey craze person......unless madness dey your fam already but e never dey manifest.

Leave anwuru shaa...... grin grin grin

Brotherly!

I'm never smoking o.
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by okenwaa(m): 12:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
Awol1:

Brotherly!

I'm never smoking o.

If you no try somethings for this life wetin you gain bro? grin grin

Anytime you feel like trying out LOUD,just know d@ it'll be LOUD in your head.
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2018
1StopRudeness:

U are funny, bringing one of the most important substrate the body needs for functioning into this arguement is like seriously off dialogue...

Even cocaine and heroine has its advantages and isn't bad in the real sense...please tell me why we can't just legalized all this things? Have a good day too
Lmao.. Refined sugar? I find you equally funny. Bye bye sir.
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 12:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tunechiami:
Lmao.. Refined sugar? I find you equally funny. Bye bye sir.

Refined or not...the body needs sugar...so what's ur point?
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by pryme(m): 12:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
BruncleZuma:

You're still talking out of hearsay; is tobacco legal? Does it cause harm? Is marijuana legal (In Nigeria) are there research to backup it's proscription, are still people using them despite it's proscription, are they currently mad?

Pls make your self clear,

No, weed is no legal in Nigeria.
Yes, tobacco is harmful.
And yes some people have gone mental after heavy dose of weed.

As for proscription which of them?
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by pryme(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tunechiami:
You compare weed to coke and heroin? How ignorant can you be?

The ignorant one here is you, cos you have no idea what is the level of THC in today's weed.

And it's only ignorant people that think it's only heroin that can get you high.
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by pryme(m): 12:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Tunechiami:
You compare weed to coke and heroin? How ignorant can you be?

The ignorant one here is you, cos you have no idea what is the level of THC in today's weed.

And it's only ignorant people that think it's only heroin that can get you high.
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 12:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
1StopRudeness:

Refined or not...the body needs sugar...so what's ur point?
Of course it does. What it doesn't need is refined sugar, it is worse than marijuana and has caused way more deaths by Diabetes..(Marijuana related deaths are nonexistent btw) Quote me anywhere. Or do you not know the difference between refined and natural sugar? That's my point. Match has started please.
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by pryme(m): 12:36pm On Oct 20, 2018
FRoosevelt:
Really? Nigeria cannot afford to play with the life of it's citizens?
What would you say about the dysfunctional health care system. The bad roads, absent water supply, poor electricity, corruption, broken educational system etc?? Do these signify caring for the welfare of your citizens?

It's a shame really.

To fix this you only need to change our leaders.

Weed won't give, it only takes. The best healthcare system in the world could not rule in favor or against weed, so it's here that we have nothing to write home about good healthcare system that weed will have positive impact in our lives?
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
pryme:

Apparently reading and understanding are two different things, I've smoked weed with THC levels up to 22 percent.. Colorado Phishead, . I've tried about 40 strains of Cannabis. Where did you see me saying Heroin gets you higher than Marijuana? I was replying someone else on the safety of Weed as opposed to Heroin. Please mind your damn business. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by BruncleZuma: 12:40pm On Oct 20, 2018
pryme:

Pls make your self clear,

No, weed is no legal in Nigeria.
Yes, tobacco is harmful.
And yes some people have gone mental after heavy dose of weed.

As for proscription which of them?

What research or source backs this assertion?
Re: Canadians Celebrates Weed Legalization(Photos) by einsteine(m): 12:47pm On Oct 20, 2018
People were smoking it already before legalization. by legalizing it, the price goes down and people don't have to spend as much of their money on weed. They can spend it on other important stuff. Also, criminal gangs would lose a source of revenue and drug related crime would reduce.

For those saying the world is ending blabla, smh for you. Your Nigerian forefathers hundreds of years ago were trading human beings for gin. They literally sold human beings in order to get high.

People who want to smoke would always find a way to smoke, whether it is legalized or not. It makes sense to legalize or at least decriminalize less harmful drugs like alcohol and marijuana. Cigarrates are legal in Nigeria yet I have never smoked a stick. That it is legal doesn't mean there would be an increase in smokers. Instead, law enforcement agents would have more time to tackle more serious crimes than harrasing weed smokers.

The US banned alcohol during the prohibition. It led to the rise of criminal gangs. Bans and criminalization have done more to create more drug crime than any other factor.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Trump Says Zuckerberg Told Him He’s Facebook’s ‘Number One’ / Kim Jong-un EXECUTES His Defence Minister By Anti-aircraft Fire - For Dozing Off / Heritage Foundation Says US Military Is WEAK And Unable To Win War (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.