Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,038 members, 7,863,714 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 01:19 AM

Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, (7699 Views)

Can My Wife Do Such Big Joke, I Am Disturbed / Men, Can U Allow Your Wife Do This? / There Is No Limit To What My Husband & I Do In The Bedroom - Nollywood Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by Tonymegabush1(m): 8:52pm On Oct 20, 2018
I stop reading when i came across where u said 2yrs in2 the relationship meaning you have been dating her even as she still with her former husband

1 Like

Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by Eveezy(m): 9:03pm On Oct 20, 2018
Thewrath:
So you find housemaid finish,you no see..na male housemaid you carry put for house for your 29yrs old wife abi?
Walai! Common sense is nt common, dem no dey put yam wen u dey chop for where goat dey, or put meat for where dog dey ND expect say e no go chop
Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by FisifunKododada: 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
shocked shocked Your wife's sense of humor is scary. shocked shocked

My advice: Sack d male servant (see her reaction) and employ a mature maid. Then later joke 2 her that you might sleep with the maid.

1 Like

Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by tamunoinaemi: 9:27pm On Oct 20, 2018

Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by amar3664: 5:35am On Oct 21, 2018
FisifunKododada:
shocked shocked Your wife's sense of humor is scary. shocked shocked

My advice: Sack d male servant (see her reaction) and employ a mature maid. Then later jo
ke 2 her that you might sleep with the maid.

What are chances she might do
Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by amar3664: 5:36am On Oct 21, 2018
Mankosi:
She told u what u expected

What she told? Does she mean what she said?
Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by Mankosi: 6:38am On Oct 21, 2018
amar3664:

What she told? Does she mean what she said?
it may be a joke. But what do u expect? U started the joke in the first place......
Re: Can Any Wife Do Such A Big Joke In Front If Her Husband, I Am Disturbed, by amar3664: 5:20am On Oct 22, 2018
Mankosi:
it may be a joke. But what do u expect? U started the joke in the first place......
g

How I started the joke

(1) (2) (Reply)

Married Guys Please I Need Clarification About This My Observation. / Dating Without Sex Is It Not Possible? / My Wedding Is Just A Few Weeks Away , I Just Discovered A Dark Past

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.