Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,813 members, 7,844,635 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 03:06 AM

EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday (28017 Views)

Again, EFCC Moves Against Bukola Saraki / EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges / EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by GreatEngineer(m): 7:02am On Oct 20, 2018
Is he going for the trial from their custody?

Anyway

Still better than keeping him without trial.
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by Jabioro: 7:03am On Oct 20, 2018
hollywater:
They will get tired and free him.EFCC has not provide enough evidence of corruption against him.I stand with Fayose, bubu will be disgrace out of Office by God grace enough of this nonsense.
Senseless board...you wanted the evidence on the page of paper,Abi? Nay! Come to court.
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by Temple1288(m): 7:04am On Oct 20, 2018
mezarddinny:
this man must pay for his crime but it should be done in a civilized manner

Like Gandollars
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by unitysheart(m): 7:05am On Oct 20, 2018
Monimatic:

All cases concerning Dasuki disbursed funds are dead on arrival--Quote me
EFCC only playing to the gallery

Alright. But don't forget that Obanikoro had a plea bargain and returned some of the money. He will testify against Fayose.
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by billyG(m): 7:13am On Oct 20, 2018
The same pple who shout free fayose,he is innocent,take him to court,are d same pple that kills,lynch & burn,a suspected pickpocket not wanting to hear d word presume innocent.
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by Retrography(m): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2018
Very soon, his clean looking chin will be concealed with beards.... If I lie, ask Olisa Metuh and Nnamdi KANU.
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by Godpikin99(m): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2018
Bolustical:
I hope Wike and others will follow him to Lagos too.

Fayose has forgotten that this is an election period where other politicians will be too busy to even lend him a hand of support like was given to Saraki.
The trial wey him dey face go even make am strong more.

Nah him cos all this wahala for himself.

Well, God go help am sha OOO!
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by Nobody: 7:39am On Oct 20, 2018
I expect Fayose to pull a stunt like Dino Melaye did cheesy
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by Nobody: 7:40am On Oct 20, 2018
Retrography:
Very soon, his clean looking chin will be concealed with beards.... If I lie, ask Olisa Metuh and Nnamdi KANU.

Nnamdi KANU in jail? New flash! He is in Israel.
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by Oblang(m): 7:45am On Oct 20, 2018
magoo10:
when the courts release him on bail I hope you will not kill yourself.

How many people linked to dasuki have been successfully convicted? Efcc no get case

I thought they will come out with embezzlement of ekiti state resources .see as them dey use una head fry beans with media trial.

How long does it take to get Dariye convicted?
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by Splasshhh(f): 7:50am On Oct 20, 2018
undecided
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by Hassan88(m): 7:50am On Oct 20, 2018
1st move, awaiting 2nd move
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by Basher8583: 7:51am On Oct 20, 2018
magoo10:
when the courts release him on bail I hope you will not kill yourself.

How many people linked to dasuki have been successfully convicted? Efcc no get case

I thought they will come out with embezzlement of ekiti state resources .see as them dey use una head fry beans with media trial.
It is you that it not smart.
Do you think efcc will just pile it up like that for him.
It will be given to him in peacemeal.
Why?
So that if he is granted bail he will be rearrested immediately
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by magoo10(m): 7:52am On Oct 20, 2018
Basher8583:

[s]It is you that it not smart.
Do you think efcc will just pile it up like that for him.
It will be given to him in peacemeal.
Why?
So that if he is granted bail he will be rearrested immediately[/s]

1 Like

Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by xpress(m): 7:54am On Oct 20, 2018
He's going to walk free eventually after all the story, we all know this. Obanikoro and co are out lounging already.

smiley Fayose in Efcc like, "Guys let's do this real quick and get it over with, I'm Here"

Next>>

Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by Nobody: 7:54am On Oct 20, 2018
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by hollywater: 7:57am On Oct 20, 2018
tesppidd:
what is wrong with these people sef?

where are they supposed to show the evidences?
is it not in court?

if they release them now you would still be the first to shout "media trial"

na wa ooh!
The one you have pure evidence from Kano governor,what have you done about it?
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by Otsam(m): 8:01am On Oct 20, 2018
Monimatic:

All cases concerning Dasuki disbursed funds are dead on arrival--Quote me
EFCC only playing to the gallery

You are right. I think this clueless corruption fighter prepared their own failure ground. Imagine freeing Obanikoro that gave out the money and expecting to nail the receiver. You should know that they can't treat the case duly because if treated duly, then saint Obanikoro will also go down with it. They are not ready to fight corruption they just eant to victimize opposition.
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by leisuretym: 8:02am On Oct 20, 2018
buhari is tribal bigot , hunting southerners, him and his entire northern cabal presidency
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by rock003: 8:03am On Oct 20, 2018
Bolustical:

Fayose has forgotten that this is an election period where other politicians will be too busy to even lend him a hand of support like was given to Saraki.
how does that change the fact that you are only prosecuting him because he belongs to the opposition?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by chinedumoooo: 8:04am On Oct 20, 2018
He should undergo serious drilling and squeezing to vomit our taxes moneies and retire in kuje prison.
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by rock003: 8:06am On Oct 20, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Musiliu Obanikoro was a singing bird when he was interrogated by the EFCC. I am sure he explained all the happenings in the #EkitiGate scandal in exchange for some kinda soft landing.

Fayose's sins were majorly during pre-election and he was always hiding under the guise of being the "man of the people" "the voice of the opposition". A reason why he took being a Buhari critic more seriously and fervently than ensuring good governance -- not like he is even doing better than Buhari.

Fayose, your days are numbered. Your brothers have indicted and its time you explain your role in the money sharing pre election drama.

Go to Ado-Ekiti and see how well fayose developed the place. And you won't hesitate to give yourself a knock on the head for not using your senses correctly.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by rock003: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2018
deji17:
Fayose is not denying ownership of the houses, which he bought with proceeds of corruption, but he is claiming that the houses are gifts. What a shameless thief. Peter the sand..

Did you say that to buratai and Magu for owning properties in Dubai beyond their incomes? Or maybe they aren't thieves because they stole under the APC? you are a despicable derelict
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by Otsam(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2018
Ehiscotch:
Musiliu Obanikoro was a singing bird when he was interrogated by the EFCC. I am sure he explained all the happenings in the #EkitiGate scandal in exchange for some kinda soft landing.

Fayose's sins were majorly during pre-election and he was always hiding under the guise of being the "man of the people" "the voice of the opposition". A reason why he took being a Buhari critic more seriously and fervently than ensuring good governance -- not like he is even doing better than Buhari.

So you mean in your court, if a rapist could expose a womanizer, the rapist would be free of all charges and become a saint?

Fayose, your days are numbered. Your brothers have indicted and its time you explain your role in the money sharing pre election drama.
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by rock003: 8:12am On Oct 20, 2018
Ehiscotch:

It is amazing how you all are throwing your weight behind these individuals, honestly.

You think prosecuting any government official any where in the world -- even the US happens overnight?

Not especially in Nigeria where you hire a 100 SANs, have a faulty and weak constitution, where cases are delayed on health and other useless excuses, where cases are adjourned for months.

We all say the known fact that our country is underdeveloped because of corruption and mismanagement yet whenever anyone is taken to court we all wail for their innocence.

With this mentality, there is no going forward.

If your senses are working, you would have noticed that only opposition members are being prosecuted. Buratai, Magu own priorities in Dubai from the proceeds of corruption; has buhari arrested or even prosecuted them? What of Mr Grasscutter? Has he been prosecuted? This is simply a fight against opposition and not a fight against corruption. Even an immmmmbecile can see this; how come you can't? Or are you worse than an immmbecile?
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by rock003: 8:14am On Oct 20, 2018
PMBtill2023:
Foolyose is in soup...CONFUSION as some idiotic pigs have to now choose their fugitive leader and a thief called Atiku..

Forget this idiotic pig nonsense. It is stale already. I am a Yoruba and I know that your demonic party is only prosecuting fayose because he is a member of the opposition. You will be dissapointed at the end.
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by udemzyudex(m): 8:16am On Oct 20, 2018
unitysheart:

Alright. But don't forget that Obanikoro had a plea bargain and returned some of the money. He will testify against Fayose.

A plea bargain and return some of the money, just look at the nonsense you wrote.

Is that how it is done? Plea bargain, return some money and you automatically become a Saint?
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by rock003: 8:20am On Oct 20, 2018
mezarddinny:
this man must pay for his crime but it should be done in a civilized manner

This man must pay, while babachir lawal, buratai, Magu, amechi, Oshiomole must go Scot free. As far as you are concerned, corruption is OK if perpetrated by APC politicians. What a backward, shameless soul you are
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by sekundosekundo: 8:21am On Oct 20, 2018
Ehiscotch:

It is amazing how you all are throwing your weight behind these individuals, honestly.

You think prosecuting any government official any where in the world -- even the US happens overnight?

Not especially in Nigeria where you hire a 100 SANs, have a faulty and weak constitution, where cases are delayed on health and other useless excuses, where cases are adjourned for months.

We all say the known fact that our country is underdeveloped because of corruption and mismanagement yet whenever anyone is taken to court we all wail for their innocence.

With this mentality, there is no going forward.

APC supporters are bunch of fools. They think that Fayose will be convicted while the principal suspects in this case (Dasuki and Obanikoro) are yet to be convicted.
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by rexwalters: 8:22am On Oct 20, 2018
hollywater:
They will get tired and free him.EFCC has not provide enough evidence of corruption against him.I stand with Fayose, bubu will be disgrace out of Office by God grace enough of this nonsense.
Maybe you are collecting rent money from one of the BQ,may I ask how much is a 2 room Boyz Quarter rent for 1 year in Osborne,Ikoyi?
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by godliman: 8:26am On Oct 20, 2018
Bolustical:

What good will their presence do? Justice should be served on all not some. Buhari 's antigraft war is a monumental fraud.
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by molas02: 8:31am On Oct 20, 2018
as for me all nigeria politician are corrupt, untill they arrest, detain and trial all of them I will not stop antagonize D's government. even buhari must be procecutted

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Forensic Analysis Has Exposed Ganduje’, Anti-Graft Agency Reveals / Buhari Receives Governors Obiano And Akeredolu At State House(pics) / Matthew Seiyefa May Be Named DSS Acting DG

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.