Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,697 members, 7,844,290 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:56 PM

EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday (28013 Views)

Again, EFCC Moves Against Bukola Saraki / EFCC Moves To Prosecute Babachir Lawal, Drafts Charges / EFCC Brings Fayose To Court As Corruption Trial Begins [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by rexwalters: 8:35am On Oct 20, 2018
sekundosekundo:

APC supporters are bunch of fools. They think that Fayose will be convicted while the principal suspects in this case (Dasuki and Obanikoro) are yet to be convicted.

Take a look in the mirror,ignorance is not an excuse in Law,you are probably worse a fool than those supposed APC supporters you are pointing your leper fingers at,Dasuki has confessed to giving him the money for the Ekiti election in 2014,Obanikoro has affirmed the same.

But I understand Fayose's logic,if the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria orders that money be given to a person no one can question the order,but Buhari's Government ain't buying it,Fayose must return the money or those house will be confiscated and seceded to The Federal Government.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by Horus(m): 8:41am On Oct 20, 2018
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by sekundosekundo: 8:41am On Oct 20, 2018
rexwalters:
Take a look in the mirror,ignorance is not an excuse in Law,you are probably worse a fool than those supposed APC supporters you are pointing your leper fingers at,Dasuki has confessed to giving him the money for the Ekiti election in 2014,Obanikoro has affirmed the same.

But I understand Fayose's logic,if the President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria orders that money be given to a person no one can question the order,but Buhari's Government ain't buying it,Fayose must return the money or those house will be confiscated and seceded to The Federal Government.

What is Buhari's government buying?

About Babachir Lawal, Aisha's ADC and Maina.
Pls don't answer this question like a BIG FOOL.
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by heffem(m): 8:56am On Oct 20, 2018
Riversides2003:
Still waiting for when they will commence trial for Babachir Lawal. Obanikoro that allegedly gave him the money is now in the party of the saints. I wonder if this people use their brain at all.
...God bless you my brother
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by mezarddinny: 9:33am On Oct 20, 2018
rock003:

This man must pay, while babachir lawal, buratai, Magu, amechi, Oshiomole must go Scot free. As far as you are concerned, corruption is OK if perpetrated by APC politicians. What a backward, shameless soul you are
you are seriously stupid, this corruption may be bias but it must continue, efcc must make criminals pay even if it is only pdp members, when the next government comes in, they should probe apc members
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by reuben79: 10:02am On Oct 20, 2018
fayose try and get good lawyer,efcc is for political opposition nt for corruption..............efcc ve no good lawyers,only rotimi jaccob(san) and he ve many case at hand rit now

1 Like

Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by rock003: 10:56am On Oct 20, 2018
mezarddinny:
you are seriously stupid, this corruption may be bias but it must continue, efcc must make criminals pay even if it is only pdp members, when the next government comes in, they should probe apc members

What kind of cursed senseless baastard is this one?! Biased corruption fight must continue?!

Who cursed you with this senselessness? Did they replace hour Brain with sawdust or what?!
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by Entom(m): 11:09am On Oct 20, 2018
I will advise the ex- governor to defect to APC immediately and become saint right away
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by precious1967(m): 11:26am On Oct 20, 2018
Babachir lawal, Amb Oke, Maina, Mrs Adeosun, Mr Shittu, Daura who ll take ds people to court? Is dre justice in ds country n
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by unitysheart(m): 11:27am On Oct 20, 2018
udemzyudex:

A plea bargain and return some of the money, just look at the nonsense you wrote.

Is that how it is done? Plea bargain, return some money and you automatically become a Saint?

Don't worry, Fayose will have to prove his innocence. Most of you are online SAN but the real matter na for court dem go slug am out. Meanwhile, no use panadol for another person headache.
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by udemzyudex(m): 1:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
unitysheart:

Don't worry, Fayose will have to prove his innocence. Most of you are online SAN but the real matter na for court dem go slug am out. Meanwhile, no use panadol for another person headache.

Since wey dem don dey carry go court wetin don happen Mr offline SAN
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by chinedu234(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
Monimatic:

All cases concerning Dasuki disbursed funds are dead on arrival--Quote me
EFCC only playing to the gallery
The point a lot of people have refused to see. Even this present government is doing exactly what they are trying these suspects for. How much has this government doled out to INEC,police and other armed forces in the name of elections? They may claim theirs are by appropriations. But we also know that they have a lot of spending through the ubiquitous security vote which is the same pot exploited by Jonathan. The actual solution lies in scraping the security vote.
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by mechanics(m): 2:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
He's opening up small small.
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by unitysheart(m): 2:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
udemzyudex:

Since wey dem don dey carry go court wetin don happen Mr offline SAN

Let me bookmark this. We shall revisit it.
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by deomelo: 3:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
EFCC moved Fayose to Lagos beause Lagos judges don't play, they will send you to jail.

I just can't wait to see this clown inside Black Maria and off to Kirikirigrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by udemzyudex(m): 3:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
unitysheart:

Let me bookmark this. We shall revisit it.

No wahala
Re: EFCC Moves Fayose To Lagos As Trial Begins At Federal High Court On Monday by Retrography(m): 4:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
OkaNaUbe:

Nnamdi KANU in jail? New flash! He is in Israel.

lols bro.... I didn't mean he is a jail. I mean after some jail time his jaw will be covered with beards.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tinubu Celebrates Dolapo Osinbajo On Her 55th Birthday / Appointing EFCC, ICPC Chairmen From Same Geopolitical Zone Unlawful– Falana / TotalEnergies Chose Angola Over Nigeria For $6 Billion Project. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.