Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,016 members, 7,818,001 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates (5103 Views)

I’ve Been Secretly Enjoying Your Man – Lady Taunts Best Friend / Man Narrates What A Lady He Met On Facebook Did To Him After Sex / Man Narrates How His Girlfriend Fell For A Benz Owner And Slept With Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by ViaGist: 7:07am On Oct 20, 2018
Relationship blogger, love doctor and online psychologist, Joro Olumofin has shared a story of a man who is in love with his neighbour's wife.

He has been sleeping with her while the husband was out of town. He has been blackmailing her ever since he caught her having s*x with his former lover.

Right now, he has fallen in love with her and hates her husband.

Read the story below:

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/secretly-sleeping-neigbhours-wife-man-narrates

Lalasticlala mynd44

Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by ViaGist: 7:07am On Oct 20, 2018
sad
Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by hadjipapiey(m): 7:10am On Oct 20, 2018
Pkekele pkekele, ARUGBO je gbese... Tank too san

Okae lai wink
Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by buemene(m): 7:14am On Oct 20, 2018
So you broke up with your bi-sexual fiance but fell in love with your neighbor's bi-sexual wife and now want her at all all cost even to the point of hating the innocent husband?

Continue.

9 Likes

Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by Shelumiel: 7:15am On Oct 20, 2018
Abomination
Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by youngest85(m): 7:16am On Oct 20, 2018
It's allowed
Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by Nobody: 7:23am On Oct 20, 2018
youngest85:
It's allowed
What kind of drugs are you using?

3 Likes

Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by SicilianMafia: 7:25am On Oct 20, 2018
grin
Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by youngest85(m): 7:26am On Oct 20, 2018
Earthbound:

What kind of drugs are you using?
Niccozofin
Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by Olalan(m): 7:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Story for the gods
Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by akeentech(m): 7:29am On Oct 20, 2018
Olalan:
Story for the gods
Yeah
Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by blakid(m): 8:08am On Oct 20, 2018
this is what happen when u think with the tiny rod between ur legs instead of ur brain.
Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by viceddy95(m): 9:30am On Oct 20, 2018
shocked
I don't understand....
**you caught your lover with her bi sexual partner....
**you broke up with your girlfriend....
**you blackmailed your ex lover's bisexual partner....
**you started sleeping with her...
**somebody's wife.....
**Now you have fallen in love with your ex girl bisexual partner.....
**someone's wife....
**you are now hating the woman's innocent husband....

It seems this boy's villa people are using is brain to play gamble....

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by SarakiBukola: 9:55am On Oct 20, 2018
JORO OLUMOFIN = fiction....

Any time you see his name, don't waste your time.

Buyer beware

4 Likes

Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by candygist: 9:56am On Oct 20, 2018
Go and read the book of proverbs . You are already a died man for sleeping with another man's wife knowingly . Ask God for forgiveness .
Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Joro and lies

2 Likes

Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by Nobody: 4:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Olalan:
Story for the gods
joro and im storiescheesy
Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by kingPhidel(m): 7:45pm On Oct 20, 2018
Another science student spotted! Cos you're high
Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by vincentjk(m): 8:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hmm
Re: How I Have Been Secretly Sleeping With My Neigbhour's Wife - Man Narrates by sacajawea: 10:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
Kai Full grown Man Like me

(1) (Reply)

How Long Can You Wait For A Lady's Response To Your Wooing / Why Does This Thing Seem Disrespectful To Ladies? / Saddest Day In The History Of Brazil(photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.