Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,548 members, 7,865,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice (865 Views)

My Fiancee, My Father's Bed Mate / Can You Really Satisfy A Lady? This Sweet Lady Need A Bed Mate / Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by niyi1234: 12:55am On Jul 16, 2010
Hello, I met a single mother US citizen lady online and she want me to come over purposely to be satisfying her sexual urge, please advice and probably the way to go about it. Thanks guys
Re: Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by Scooby1(m): 1:55am On Jul 16, 2010
niyi1234:

Hello, I met a single mother US citizen lady online and she want me to come over purposely to be satisfying her sexual [b][/b]urge, please advice and probably the way to go about it. Thanks guys

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 16, 2010
niyi1234:

Hello, I met a single mother US citizen lady online and she want me to come over purposely to be satisfying her sexual urge, please advice and probably the way to go about it. Thanks guys

@Poster,

Which site did u meet her, so I can advise you better??
Re: Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by Vicjustice: 9:32am On Jul 16, 2010
niyi1234:

Finding a date or love online isn't a bad thing, moving over to live with a partner found in the internet could be OK, but coming to Nairaland to ask for advice on how to travel abroad for the purpose of being a gigolo or sex slave to a potentially dangerous or aversive someone is abhorred: I expect you should have some degree of self dignity.
Re: Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by Vicjustice: 10:05am On Jul 16, 2010
mobuch:

@Poster,

Which site did u meet her, so I can advise you better??
   You mean, the site that he met her so you can also search for yours better?
   Well, here is one: www.adultfriendfinder.com
Re: Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by MrAnus: 1:33pm On Jul 19, 2010
erm NIYI, bro if u go, he will sexx the hell outter your bottom-----he is male!!!

1 Like

Re: Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by kufreabasi(m): 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2010
niyi1234:

All you need do is to sell all your father propeties even with that of your mother too, tell the person to give you his direction with intention of not coming back. Then, anything that comes out of it, you take it.

grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by skyndyp(f): 1:43pm On Jul 19, 2010
@OP are u ok?
Re: Us Citizen Bed Mate, Pls Advice by itstpia1: 6:19am On Oct 25, 2014
How far.

(1) (Reply)

How I Lost My V.i.r.g.i.n.i.t.y ! / Heeelp I Wan't To Break Up With My Girlfriend / Mark Zuckerberg Gets Married To Long-time Girlfriend At Surprise Wedding!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.