Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:14 AM

Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos (5926 Views)

Yoruba Say SW And North Saved N/delta From Igbos - Tweet / Elombah.com Claims That Senator David Mark Lost His Seat / Senator David Mark Receiving Ash On His Forehead Today From A Priest (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by EzeUche(m): 11:01pm On Jul 16, 2010
THE AMAKA:

what state are you from?

Abia. . .

But I speak Igbo like an Ikwerre.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by THEAMAKA(f): 11:03pm On Jul 16, 2010
EzeUche:

Abia. . .

But I speak Igbo like an Ikwerre.
are you being sarcastic? i could have sworn they had their own language/dialect
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by bkbabe90(m): 12:50am On Jul 17, 2010
Eziachi:

Suddenly you have some humanity gene? Wonders shall never end. The same one that said that Biafra women rap.ed by the rampaging Nigerian soldiers brought it upon themselves and they deserved it.
I am glad if you have changed, but time will tell with your next posting, as humans like you never change one bit.

You son of a biyyytch! You lying old fuxcking ba.s.tard! I hope the rest of your days will be lived in terrible misery! I hope calamity, despair and everything else bad befalls you and your whole miserable generation. You fucxkin old piece of shiyyyt. WHEN/WHERE DID I EVER SAY SUCH A THING!!! [/b]You son of a who.re!!! I swear, if u were right in front of me, even in front of your family, I would put my hands on you and slap u till u pass out! U ignorant hateful beast! [b]SHOW ME WHERE I EVER SAID SUCH, U MONKEY!!! One of the first things I posted on here when I started was a video on helpless Biafrans being murdered by Nigerian soldiers and I condemned it! I remember vividly because that was one occasion myself and The Amaka agreed on anything. I didnt get like this until yall Beastly Biafrans started showing yall true colors.  You son of a sl.u.t, how dare you tell such a lie?!!? See why I'll keep disliking and distrusting your ilk, u monkey?!?! Months ago U claimed it was Sefago that said it, he was quick to put u in your place, now u come claiming it was me! U hopeless slob, I hope u get a brain tumor, AIDS, and at least Kidney and Pancreatic cancer for telling this vicious lie against me! Old monkey, hate has eaten so deep into your heart that u have started to rot from the inside! Slow, miserable death awaits you or (at least) one of your dearly beloveds until u retract this lie. Devilish old man!!!!
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by SSaemoenl(m): 1:01am On Jul 17, 2010
Abuse of grammar, "State of emergency"
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by Eziachi: 1:20am On Jul 17, 2010
bk/babe90:

You son of a biyyytch! You lying old fuxcking ba.s.tard! I hope the rest of your days will be lived in terrible misery! I hope calamity, despair and everything else bad befalls you and your whole miserable generation. You fucxkin old piece of shiyyyt. WHEN/WHERE DID I EVER SAY SUCH A THING!!! [/b]You son of a who.re!!! I swear, if u were right in front of me, even in front of your family, I would put my hands on you and slap u till u pass out! U ignorant hateful beast! [b]SHOW ME WHERE I EVER SAID SUCH, U MONKEY!!! One of the first things I posted on here when I started was a video on helpless Biafrans being murdered by Nigerian soldiers and I condemned it! I remember vividly because that was one occasion myself and The Amaka agreed on anything. I didnt get like this until yall Beastly Biafrans started showing yall true colors.  You son of a sl.u.t,[/color] how dare you tell such a lie?!!? See why I'll keep disliking and distrusting your ilk, u monkey?!?! Months ago U claimed it was Sefago that said it, he was quick to put u in your place, now u come claiming it was me! U hopeless slob, [size=8pt]I hope u get a brain tumor, AIDS, and at least Kidney and Pancreatic cancer for telling this vicious lie against me! Old monkey, hate has eaten so deep into your heart that u have started to rot from the inside! Slow, miserable death awaits you or (at least) one of your dearly beloveds until u retract this lie. Devilish old man!!!![color=#990000]
[/size]

What did I say before? grin grin
That you are very predictable, I predicted that your next post will show if you have changed, obviously not. You are now fantasizing on how to kill me if this is not on the internet thing.  Surely that is the beauty of the cyberspace, that your chance of ever meeting me in person is absolute zero.

Everything you had ever contributed in this forum is always your usual tripe of kill/bury attitude to issues that doesn’t even warrant that. Whenever you see the word Igbo, Biafra or Ojukwu and now me, you seems to lose all sense of reasoning and that is the reason you can’t remember your past stomach churning statements because they are too many for you to grasp.

Just read what you have just posted because tomorrow you will not even remember that you are wishing an imaginary person on the internet cancer and HIV.  The PUKES that is coming out of your mouth, is that the words or reasoning of a sane person?

Sometimes through their word, you can predict someone’s personality- If you are a parent basher in real life, I won’t be surprised at all. All the sign are there.
I can’t wish you what you are wishing me, as that will be descending to your level, I can only hope that you will experience long life, prosperity, love and some bit of happiness, because you don’t seem a happy person based on your unrepeatable wordings.   You are always at war with yourself, always fighting for a seat in an empty bus.  Chill out man, it is only the internet
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by bkbabe90(m): 1:29am On Jul 17, 2010
SSaemoenl:

Abuse of grammar, "State of emergency"

I hope u aint talking about me cus u wrote less than seven words, yet, u didnt know the proper places to put either the comma or full stop!
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by bkbabe90(m): 1:38am On Jul 17, 2010
Eziachi:

[/size]

What did I say before? grin grin
That you are very predictable, I predicted that your next post will show if you have changed, obviously not. You are now fantasizing on how to kill me if this is not on the internet thing.  Surely that is the beauty of the cyberspace, that your chance of ever meeting me in person is absolute zero.

Everything you had ever contributed in this forum is always your usual tripe of kill/bury attitude to issues that doesn’t even warrant that. Whenever you see the word Igbo, Biafra or Ojukwu and now me, you seems to lose all sense of reasoning and that is the reason you can’t remember your past stomach churning statements because they are too many for you to grasp.

Just read what you have just posted because tomorrow you will not even remember that you are wishing an imaginary person on the internet cancer and HIV.  The PUKES that is coming out of your mouth, is that the words or reasoning of a sane person?

Sometimes through their word, you can predict someone’s personality- If you are a parent basher in real life, I won’t be surprised at all. All the sign are there.
I can’t wish you what you are wishing me, as that will be descending to your level, I can only hope that you will experience long life, prosperity, love and some bit of happiness, because you don’t seem a happy person based on your unrepeatable wordings.   You are always at war with yourself, always fighting for a seat in an empty bus.  Chill out man, it is only the internet

You freakn lying old bast.a.rd! Look at how u skillfully ignored the lie u put on there and decided to start preaching. Like I said, and I repeat, I HOPE U DIE A TERRIBLE, SLOW, AGONIZING, AND MISERABLE DEATH FOR TELLING SUCH A LIE AGAINST ME U BLOODY OLD FUXCK!!! Hopeless, hateful, old man! Ur type is the reason why the death sentence should be introduced for lying, u beast! Ignorant, bitter, old fool! The war was ova almost half a century ago, yet, all u choose to do is spread venomous hate! I wonder what then the surviving Germans from WWII should do if ure this bitter and vengeful. Asszhole! Son of a mangy dog! Show me where I said such a horrible thing, u monkey. I also hope u go blind 8 years before u get hit by a truck,as u go on ur way to the hospital to schedule a Chemo appointment in search of a cure for the Cancer that would have been affecting you 9 years prior. Fucxktard!!!!
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by 006(m): 1:40am On Jul 17, 2010
Guys, see bk/babe’s daughter/niece, a product of incest with his half sister. It’s right now on my profile.

He’s a sicko, guys leave him alone so that he’ll finally put that rope round his neck and end his miserable life.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by bkbabe90(m): 1:47am On Jul 17, 2010
006:

Guys, see bk/babe’s daughter/niece, a product of incest with his half sister. It’s right now on my profile.

He’s a sicko, guys leave him alone so that he’ll finally put that rope round his neck and end his miserable life.

HAHAHAHAHAHHA.LOL. I win. I fuxcking win! Where the funck is my money W***s?!!?! I told u he was gonna do it, didnt I?

Lol. U really are Psycho! We had a bet that if I put the picture on there (seeing as ure always in my profile) that u would quickly drag it out and post it on later! Lol. Ure sick for real! So, wut are u doing with the pic of a baby-gal sitting on ur Computer? Do u have a wife/ girlfriend? Hasnt she asked u why u got pics of unknown lil girls sitting on ur computer? I cant even begin to imagine what u do as u look at the profiles of NLers while sitting on the Computer in ur Canadian provided Refugee quarters!

Ugghh, you disgust me!
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by 006(m): 1:53am On Jul 17, 2010
^^^

Will you deny your own daughter/niece like you denied your ethnicity?
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by udezue(m): 1:57am On Jul 17, 2010
Amaka, Your average Ikwerre speaks the same central Igbo that we all speak unless he just wants to speak strictly his own dialect. I don't speak my dialects unless I feel like it but even then I'm not fluent verbally like am when I'm writing it.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by 006(m): 1:57am On Jul 17, 2010
After you can change your profile pic to your sister/girlfriend you sleep with. Useless thing!
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by bkbabe90(m): 1:59am On Jul 17, 2010
006:

^^^

Will you deny your own daughter/niece like you denied your ethnicity?

Dude, r u on drugs? Denied ethnicity? She looks Ibo to u or u want me to post pics of what an Ibo baby looks like just to remind u! Anyways, back to the topic at hand; ure not pulling a EZIACHI on me!

WHY DO U HAVE THE PICS OF UNKNOWN BABIES ON THE HARD DRIVE OF your COMPUTER? DO U HAVE A SIGNIFICANT OTHER? WHAT DOES SHE SAY ABOUT THIS WEIRD BEHAVIOR OF YOURS? HAVE U TOLD HER THAT BABIES TURN U ON?

Do u now realize that u need immediate and urgent help, u craddle-robber?!!?!?
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by 006(m): 2:00am On Jul 17, 2010
Is she not your daughter/niece? Answer me, silly boy.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by THEAMAKA(f): 2:04am On Jul 17, 2010
udezue:

Amaka, Your average Ikwerre speaks the same central Igbo that we all speak unless he just wants to speak strictly his own dialect. I don't speak my dialects unless I feel like it but even then I'm not fluent verbally like am when I'm writing it. 
oh really? COOL!
i always thought Ikwerres only carried Igbo names but had their own language.
interesting.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by bkbabe90(m): 2:19am On Jul 17, 2010
006:

Is she not your daughter/niece? Answer me, silly boy.

Do not try to EZIACHI me, bro! WHY DO U HAVE THE PICS OF UNKNOWN BABIES SAVED ON your COMPUTER? WHY DO U SCOUR THE INTERNET FOR THE PICX OF LIL, INNOCENT BABIES!??! WHY DO U GO FROM PROFILE TO PROFILE, SITE TO SITE, PULLING OUT PICS OF UNKNOWN PEOPLE? WHAT DO U INTEND DOING WITH THEM, U FILTHY, DIRTY, PIG??!!!![/b]Please, answer me. [b]PE.DOPHILE!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by udezue(m): 2:29am On Jul 17, 2010
Amaka, oh naw. U see that's why when some deny being Igbo its very controversial. If they spoke a different language then I can totally understand why they would say they are not Igbo after all u are only whatever native language u speak. An Igbo who speaks Igbo but has a Calabar name won't even deny being Igbo so its retarded when some Chika will claim he is not Igbo yet speaks Igbo to you.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by THEAMAKA(f): 2:31am On Jul 17, 2010
udezue:

Amaka, oh naw. U see that's why when some deny being Igbo its very controversial. If they spoke a different language then I can totally understand why they would say they are not Igbo after all u are only whatever native language u speak. An Igbo who speaks Igbo but has a Calabar name won't even deny being Igbo so its retarded when some Chika will claim he is not Igbo yet speaks Igbo to you.

lol, gotcha.
so how did this whole Ikwerre thing come about if they bear Igbo names and speak the language?
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by ChinenyeN(m): 2:41am On Jul 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

are you being sarcastic? i could have sworn they had their own language/dialect
Technically, they do and they don't. It's complicated.

THE AMAKA:

lol, gotcha.
so how did this whole Ikwerre thing come about if they bear Igbo names and speak the language?

Same way the whole Oka thing came about. Same way the whole Oru thing came about. Same way the whole Arochukwu thing came about. Same way the whole Ukwuani thing came about. Same way the whole Ika thing came about. Same way the whole Ngwa thing came about. Same way the whole Izii thing came about, etc. etc. It's complicated.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by THEAMAKA(f): 2:46am On Jul 17, 2010
ChinenyeN:

Technically, they do and they don't. It's complicated.
Same way the whole Oka thing came about. Same way the whole Oru thing came about. Same way the whole Arochukwu thing came about. Same way the whole Ukwuani thing came about. Same way the whole Ika thing came about. Same way the whole Ngwa thing came about. Same way the whole Izii thing came about, etc. etc. It's complicated.
LOL! okay, I'm done asking questions.
If I'm bored enough, I'll probably read into it.
kiss
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by Nobody: 4:56am On Jul 17, 2010
People like this moronic Ezeuche are the reason why I believe ibo monkeys are genetically programmed to feel inferior. You posted two pictures of Yoruba people in traditional wear and posted those of ibos wearing T shirts.

I think ibos should be genetically modified, they are innately stupi.d. Where are your own tradtional wear? ( that is if you have one ). And please don't post any pictures of your men wearing wrappers and red feathered cap o! It will only confirm how idiotic you people are.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by bkbabe90(m): 5:03am On Jul 17, 2010
THE AMAKA:

are you gay or what? why are you looking at igbo dudes and saying if they're hot or not?
is there something we should know?

You Adam-Appled, cockeyed biyyyutch!!! How does my quote imply that there's something off about my se.x.uality? U monkey ho! dID u or didnt u see where I said yall Ibo binches are "nice"? U ret.a.rd, bounce and stop trying to sniff my aszzhole like the freakn dog u r!
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by sjeezy8: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2010
lol I dont know how this became attack another ethnic group thread.

Considering the fact david mark is an idoma man from benue south related to igbo and even dresses like an igbo speaks igbo and is often mistaken for an igbo man. So im sure he would know what hes talking about.

and also considering the fact that ogbonna onovo is an igboman THE MAIN one who lamented on kidnapping in the SE - thats probably where david mark got it from and ran with it.

EZEUCHE PLEASE TAKE DOWN THAT PIC - your nose is big as shiot yoo lol- obj might look like a gorilla but you look like

now if you want to dis david mark dis him personally no need in dissing whole ethnic groups clowns
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by sjeezy8: 4:38pm On Jul 17, 2010
Jonathan said the same thing as David mark, is he an igbo hater as well?

sjeezy8:

Jonathan summons South-East govs
National News Jul 16, 2010
Share | By Anayo OKOLI, Umuahia

SIX days after their abduction, the four journalists kidnapped by hoodlums in Obingwa council area of Abia state are yet to regain their freedom.

Meanwhile, President Goodluck Jonathan has summoned the governors of the South East states ostensibly to ask them what they are doing to curtail the rising wave of crime in the zone, especially kidnapping.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by Eziachi: 4:48pm On Jul 17, 2010
sjeezy8:

Jonathan said the same thing as David mark, is he an igbo hater as well?

Jonathan must have a selective memory then, because I can't remember him saying the same to his kinsmen that created kidnapping in the first place, when they were daily kidnapping oil workers, deputy govt of Bayelsa's mother was kidnapped and held for a month, Speaker of Rivers House of assembly's mum was kidnapped, a 3 year old girl of British father/Nigerian mother was kidnapped inside Jonathan peaceful/Kidnap free Niger Delta enclave.
Bombing of Delta Govt House went unnoticed by Jonathan/Mark.
His kinsman was caught buying arms in Angola also went unnoticed.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by ikennahill: 4:56pm On Jul 17, 2010
Wat David mark said goes a long way 2 show us d type of leaders we have.i pity 9ja.this people u call ritualists,419,etc asked u 2 leave them 2 go yet u refused.they even fought war 2 go.they ar all evil bt why dont u push them out and leave them 2 go.go 2 osha and c people wtout any educatn doing wel in tradng&industry.we started state university in 9ja.david mark shd pass foi bil .
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by sjeezy8: 4:59pm On Jul 17, 2010
Eziachi:

Jonathan must have a selective memory then, because I can't remember him saying the same to his kinsmen that created kidnapping in the first place, when they were daily kidnapping oil workers, deputy govt of Bayelsa's mother was kidnapped and held for a month, Speaker of Rivers House of assembly's mum was kidnapped, a 3 year old girl of British father/Nigerian mother was kidnapped inside Jonathan peaceful/Kidnap free Niger Delta enclave.
Bombing of Delta Govt House went unnoticed by Jonathan/Mark.
His kinsman was caught buying arms in Angola also went unnoticed.

thats between jonthan and whoever if he has selective memory thats his own - theres no reason in abusing David mark for saying what everyone else says.

If Jonathan or Mark says theres alot of political assassination in the West and he wants to take measures to correct it - I WOULD BE MORE THAN HAPPY.

Dont know why you guys are getting angry- would it be better if they ignored the SE completely?
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by bkbabe90(m): 5:05pm On Jul 17, 2010
ikennahill:

Wat David mark said goes a long way 2 show us d type of leaders we have.i pity 9ja.this people u call ritualists,419,etc asked u 2 leave them 2 go yet u refused.they even fought war 2 go.they ar all evil bt why dont u push them out and leave them 2 go.go 2 osha and c people wtout any educatn doing wel in tradng&industry.we started state university in 9ja.david mark shd pass foi bil .

dude, aint nobody sayin yall cant bizzounce. What the rest of the world is saying is :LEAVE, BUT U CANT TAKE THE OIL OF THE NIGER DELTA WITH U, YOU CANT ENSLAVE THE NIGER DELTANS, YOU KEEP UR LANDLOCKED MASS AND DONT TRY TO ENCROACH ON OTHER'S TERRITORIES, DONT INVADE THE MID WEST AND/LAGOS. . . . NOW GO!!! WUT THE HELL R U WAITING FOR?!!?!
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by One11: 6:46pm On Jul 17, 2010
bk/babe90:

dude, aint nobody sayin yall cant bizzounce. What the rest of the world is saying is :LEAVE, BUT U CANT TAKE THE OIL OF THE NIGER DELTA WITH U, YOU CANT ENSLAVE THE NIGER DELTANS, YOU KEEP your LANDLOCKED MASS AND DONT TRY TO ENCROACH ON OTHER'S TERRITORIES, DONT INVADE THE MID WEST AND/LAGOS. . . . NOW GO!!! WUT THE HELL R U WAITING FOR?!!?!

The land aint landlocked and uhhh worry about you and yours woman grin. Why invade lagos when it has nothing to offer? shocked. why invade the midwest when they,the Igbos are already in the midwest? shocked. Igbos are in the Niger Delta too and their is oil in their land, so what be dis nonsense u dey talk'am? grin. Oh yeah and there's oil all over the SE so uhh yep yep whoo hoo. lolololololol tongue.
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by bkbabe90(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2010
One 1:

The land aint landlocked and uhhh worry about you and yours woman grin. Why invade lagos when it has nothing to offer? shocked. why invade the midwest when they,the Igbos are already in the midwest? shocked. Igbos are in the Niger Delta too and their is oil in their land, so what be dis nonsense u dey talk'am? grin. Oh yeah and there's oil all over the SE so uhh yep yep whoo hoo. lolololololol tongue.

Shame on u, I even know ur own history better than u; and all it took was less than 6 months! U beast do u know what land-locked means? No? Aight then, go check Ibo states and tell me if yall got access to the Sea without trying to steal Ijaw land! Monkey, why invade Lagos? Maybe u shoulda asked ur fore-fathers that b4 they tried it in '67; why u think they had their aszz handed to their feet? slowpoke. Son of thieves and barbarians!
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by One11: 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2010
bk/babe90:

Shame on u, I even know your own history better than u; and all it took was less than 6 months! U beast do u know what land-locked means? No? Aight then, go check Ibo states and tell me if yall got access to the Sea without trying to steal Ijaw land! Monkey, why invade Lagos? Maybe u shoulda asked your fore-fathers that b4 they tried it in '67; why u think they had their aszz handed to their feet? slowpoke. Son of thieves and barbarians!

The guy never mentioned anything about history and now he says he knows more than me. GORILLA GORILLA shocked lol. Learn about Igboland and not the 5 states woman tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue Maybe u should learn about war be for u speak about the lagos stuff woman uhhh headquarts ring a bell KILLA GORILLA shocked! He learn about how the fulanis to yall land and how yall got ur a.s.s.e.s. handed to yall and how the British had to come to the rescue looooool, grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thief Senator David Mark Under Fire From Igbos by onyengbu1(m): 8:05pm On Jul 17, 2010
@bk/babe90,

You really lacked love in your life either from your growing up, right now or even both.

Your words are full of hatred and I wont be surprised if you are just an almajiri that somehow learnt how to use the internet.

People like you will pose great danger in volatile areas in time of ethnic strife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Picture Of Gov. Rotimi Amaechi In An Uncompleted Building ;D / 'Freedom Or Death':Turkish Man Decorates His Office With Biafran Flag(pics) / The All Progressives Congress Is A Yoruba Party - Peter Obi.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.