Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,291 members, 7,811,871 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral (6002 Views)

Bride And Her Bridesmaids Rock Bum Shorts For Bridal Shower Party (Photos) / Hilarious Definition Of "Slay Queen" In The Urban Dictionary / My Bridal Shower #rnb2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by GistMore: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2018
Slay Queen holding her Bridal Shower inside Mosquitoes in Anambra state has gone viral.

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/photos-slay-queen-holding-bridal-shower-inside-mosquitoes-net-goes-viral

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by GistMore: 11:13am On Oct 20, 2018

Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2018
I see cucumber, bananas, and some other insert-able fruits.
are you sure this is just a bridal shower?
ugly girls.

8 Likes

Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by GistMore: 11:14am On Oct 20, 2018
Lol
Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by TheOdd1sOut: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2018
I'm not concerned about the wedding. I'm concerned about the marriage life itself

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by izzou(m): 11:15am On Oct 20, 2018
angry

I don't think that's a mosquito net

But come to think of it
It's her day. And she is happy about it. She may have disappointed with all the horrible ideas and choices in those pictures, but the truth is, she's happy

I think that's all that matters

She picked nice looking cucumbers though kiss

10 Likes

Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by delugajackson: 11:15am On Oct 20, 2018
There are two cucumbers present.

One for the girl on the left and one for the girl on the right. That would be one hell of a "shower." If you know you know.

5 Likes

Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by TheOdd1sOut: 11:16am On Oct 20, 2018
beardlessdude:
ugly girls.
that 'ugly girl' may be the one who has the qualities of a a good wife and she may be 10000 yards of wife material

3 Likes

Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
that 'ugly girl' may be the one who has the qualities of a a good wife and she may be 10000 yards of wife material
OK. noted.
Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 20, 2018
Ayam not understanding this theme at all.

What's with all the citrus and cucumbers.

Congratulations to her all the same.
Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by Mimienudles(f): 11:22am On Oct 20, 2018
Wetin person no go see undecided
This one na malaria inspired abi which way
Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by Nobody: 11:26am On Oct 20, 2018
Mimienudles:
Wetin person no go see undecided This one na malaria inspired abi which way
aunty u look fuckable.
pls can I DM u?
Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by Mimienudles(f): 11:31am On Oct 20, 2018
beardlessdude:
aunty u look fuckable.

pls can I DM u?
Ignored
Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by TheOdd1sOut: 11:31am On Oct 20, 2018
beardlessdude:
aunty u look fuckable.

pls can I DM u?
all you know is DM and bashing ladies. That's how you bashed another femal e moniker the other day.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by MJBOLT: 11:35am On Oct 20, 2018
beardlessdude:
I see cucumber, bananas, and some other insert-able fruits.
are you sure this is just a bridal shower?
ugly girls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by Nobody: 12:08pm On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
all you know is DM and bashing ladies. That's how you bashed another femal e moniker the other day.
OK.
Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by jordyspices: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
Wonderful
Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by Flexherbal(m): 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
TheOdd1sOut:
I'm not concerned about the wedding. I'm concerned about the marriage life itself

Good!
Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by Mankosi: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2018
Na north
Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by Deckline(m): 6:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
Two cucumbers just in case the husband no get enough energy.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by wayne4loan: 6:25pm On Oct 20, 2018
This is a lesbian inserting contest, not a bridal shower undecided
Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by xoxocandy(f): 7:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
[quote author=wayne4Ioan post=72264996]This is a lesbian inserting contest, not a bridal shower undecided[/q
Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by FisifunKododada: 9:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
This 1 is slayin' nuffin'
Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by nazablossom(f): 9:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
The picture looks local, even the girls . Did they snap the pictures with Nokia express music grin
Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by tamunoinaemi: 12:02am On Oct 21, 2018

Re: Photos Of Slay Queen Holding Her Bridal Shower Inside Mosquitoes Net Goes Viral by johnpologyidea(m): 12:48am On Oct 21, 2018
Only in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Ghana Wahala! Men Helps Man To Climb A Fat Woman Backside. PICX & VIDEO / ..,. / Have You Ever Broken Up A Relationship To Later Want Him Back? What Do YOU Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.