Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:07 AM

Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos (55696 Views)

Man Surrenders As His Fiancée Happily Gives Him Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photo / Lady Gives Her Fiance Doggy-style Pose In Pre-wedding Photos / Big-Sized Man & His Woman In Doggy Pose In Their Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Gistformant: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Wife-to-be who is fashion designer gives her fiancee doggy pose after giving some much jobs to do during duty hours in their office. Lol

News via Gistmore - http://gistmore.com/female-fashion-designer-gives-fiancee-doggy-pose-pre-wedding-photos

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Gistformant: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2018

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Gistformant: 6:57pm On Oct 20, 2018

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by MJBOLT: 7:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
beautiful couple smiley

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by delugajackson: 7:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
Fashion designer abi na Tailor? Happy married life sha.

112 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Divay22(f): 7:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Pics are so colorful and beautiful kiss
HML

34 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Jacqueline22(f): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2018
Beautiful people

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by zicoraads: 8:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
Am I too old that I always find that doggy pose needless and somewhat inappropriate?

Other pictures are beautiful. I wish them bliss. kiss

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by zicoraads: 8:02pm On Oct 20, 2018
Divay22:
Pics are so colorful and beautiful kiss
HML
Which one is more beautiful-tanter? tongue cheesy
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by JailBreaker(m): 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
The apostle must hear of this

Study In Canada For Free - University Of Saskatchewan Fullfunded International Student Scholarship

Apply Now: http://studydegreehq..com/2018/09/university-saskatchewan-excellence-awards.html

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Kenekingisback: 8:13pm On Oct 20, 2018
Who she wan give the fashion style before? Buhari or Osinbajo?
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by drips8(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
These are tailors

Very misleading headline

11 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by DoTheNeedful: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
Wish I tag someone but it didn't work out angry

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by melanch(m): 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ain't we tired of doggy pose sef. No creativity again!!!

Skyrocket Your Google Rankings With High Authority pr9 SEO backlinks. Start seeing results from 45 to 60 days.

5 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Hotfreezer: 8:14pm On Oct 20, 2018
For God's sake, how is this news?

What exactly are the requirements for moving posts to the front-page?
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Firstorderwizard(m): 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
Marriage is fvcking over rated. Get a baby mama or surrogate mother, raise children and live ur life to the fullest.Its just one life.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 20, 2018
delugajackson:
Fashion designer abi na Tailor? Happy married life sha.

Saddist

2 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by soberdrunk(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
angry
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Oreofepeters: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Oh my God, another doggy again..
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by WetinConsignMe: 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
FÚCK PRE-WEDDING
ENOUGH OF THE PRE-WEDDING GARBAGE

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Seconsol92(m): 8:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Nice pics

For cheap mobile browsing data check my signature
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Timil: 8:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
The one thing I hate the most is following the crowd and being a conformist.

Whoever brought this pre wedding photo doggy pose style was creative enough to think of another pre wedding photo style but I wonder why the other "to be married folks" can't be creative and think of new ideas.

Besides this pre-wedding photos are needless what matters is not the wedding (ceremony) but the marriage (life).

Our parents never did all this yet some of them have being married for more than 35yrs but today you see marriages that doesn't even last a year before it crash.

Youths use your sense.. e je ki ori yin ki o pe. We are the parents of tomorrow, lets set a good example for the coming generation.

Our parents have set us a good example but we are gradually derailing from their guidance.

Whatever you do today will definitely be judged by posterity.

8 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Justbeingreal(m): 8:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
cool

Tho I don't fancy the doggy pose.

The pics are beautiful nice concepts n colors.

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Lionofdjungle: 8:20pm On Oct 20, 2018
Why doggy style alone? They are equally supposed to snap some pictures in missionary position and standing ovation position. embarassed
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by EzendiEgo1: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
I saw this post last year or early this year

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by BillgatesMaigad(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
A man doesn't need make-up to look handsome but a 21st century woman can't do without makeup.

Ladies and gentle men
please give it up for the all the handsome guys in the building.

who run the world? GUYS!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Hier(m): 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Gberu Dani Husband, 3rd pics
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Learnstuffs: 8:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
I wanted to criticise the doggy style pose but this girl fine..i rest my case grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by gurunlocker: 8:22pm On Oct 20, 2018
So na doggy pre-wedding pose dey rain now?
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Hier(m): 8:23pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hotfreezer:
For God's sake, how is this news?

What exactly are the requirements for moving posts to the front to age?

Stupidity is the first on the list

DoTheNeedful:
Wish I the someoneo but it didn't work out angry

The last time I tagged a friend, I reported the post, I entered the no 1, and I submitted, grin grin the search result was magical
Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by Samantha23(f): 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
this doggy pose pre wedding picutres is now getting stale and lame

3 Likes

Re: Fashion Designer Gives Her Fiance Doggy Pose In Pre-wedding Photos by WisdomFlakes: 8:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Yet Another doggy pose.

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) / Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.