Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,530 members, 7,826,985 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:29 AM

It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic - Car Talk (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic (27928 Views)

Bugatti Veyron Reveals Shocking Replacement Costs For Its Spare Parts / Nigerians Amazed As N1billion Bugatti Veyron Land In Nigeria (Video) / $1.7million (n620million) Bugatti Veyron Spotted In Abuja Nigeria!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by b5ive(m): 5:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy Money that i will use and buy 3 new transformers in my area and become estate chairman and everybody must come to my house and greet me before leaving for work, when i leave Nepa will take light till i come back at Night.... angry
savagery @ its best... cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by sulasa07(m): 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
Adesuntim95:
Hello. It's called demigod not mini god
Sorry!Englishian

2 Likes

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
seunmohmoh:
yes... A pink buggati
Yinmu
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Bankyproperties: 5:38pm On Oct 21, 2018
Obas101:

Just checked it out. Not bad. It's good for investment

Yes thanks and you can contact us for more details/inspection,by this time next yr the land will be #5M..imagine if you buy it now so cheap to resell by this time next year...people are buying even more than a plot at the moment..key into it and thank me later

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by seunmohmoh(f): 5:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
Oluwasaeon:

Yinmu
just watch

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Wiinnd(m): 5:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
soberdrunk:
cheesy cheesy Money that i will use and buy 3 new transformers in my area and become estate chairman and everybody must come to my house and greet me before leaving for work, when i leave Nepa will take light till i come back at Night.... angry
Indeed, you're sober drunk

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Nebo5(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
ok
But will rather use less than the amount to own a plot in fairmont hilltop Alagbado. where I will be getting an average ROI of 30% .
Call or whatsapp
+2348174440934 for details

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
seunmohmoh:
just watch
E go be. Check your email...
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Dafreeguy(m): 7:00pm On Oct 21, 2018
seunmohmoh:
Thank God I can afford it grin
be decieving yaself

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Bugatti879(m): 7:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
Money is good ;DMoney is good
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by anigold(m): 7:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
obafemee80:

There are many things to consider before buying any of Bugatti's Models. From having enough money to buy the Supercar (that ranges between $1.7m to $5.8m), to doing a compulsory annual $21,000 , 27 hours oil change whether it is driven or not , and finally,the $30,000 to $42,000 to replace old tyres every 2,500 miles (4,000 kilometers).

How about renting one for $20,000?

Still expensive?

The CEO of Royalty Exotic Cars in US ,known for renting out expensive cars like Bugattis and Lamborghinis , explains the reasons why they charge alot to rent a Bugatti Veyron Mansory Edition ( which is readily available for $20,000 (including taxes) for just 24 hours or a complete day.

He told CNBC that :
“Our Bugatti Veyron Mansory Edition is priced the way it is because of the name behind the vehicle.

A Bugatti is not something you can walk into your local Enterprise or Hertz and rent.

The Bugatti depreciates at almost $1,500 per mile driven, which is why we limit the car to 100 miles per day. Putting a ton of miles on a Bugatti can kill the resale value and ultimately depreciate the car to nothing"

"We do not rent the Bugatti for recreational driving, but mostly for movie productions, photo shoots, trade shows and conventions"

He continued :
"We normally do not rent out the Bugatti to anyone that can walk in with $20,000 because there are many factors that play into the rental"

“Does the renter have proper insurance that will cover the actual cash value of this car? Does the renter have the wealth or resources to cover the Bugatti in case the insurance company decides to not pay?”

Well said!

If you have the money, would you drop $20,000 (that's about N7.3million , enough to buy a new Honda Civic or just add $3k for a new Toyota Camry) to cruise in a Bugatti Veyron for just 24 hours ?

https://autojosh.com/it-will-cost-you-₦7-3m-to-rent-bugatti-veyron-for-a-dayprice-of-brand-new-honda-civic
grin
. grin grin grin Does the renter have proper insurance that will cover the actual cash value of this car? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by leonard002(m): 8:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
poverty is a curse!

2 Likes

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Reeberry: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2018
Kelvin30286063:
Hmm

The vanity crew will come and be wailing vanity upon vanity now. This is their kinda post
Tell yourself the truth. This is vanity.

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by fabienjoe: 11:38am On Oct 22, 2018
ariesbull:

If you are earning ₦100k per month this amount is your seven years salary
If you are earning ₦50k a month....this is your 14 yrs salary

Because there are 10, not 12 months in a year?
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by djoey89: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2018
soberdrunk:

hahhaha, Transformer is not light o. other factors matters.

1 Like

Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by seunmohmoh(f): 1:57pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dafreeguy:
be decieving yaself
lol
Re: It Will Cost You ₦7.3m To Rent Bugatti Veyron For A Day,Price Of Honda Civic by Bankyproperties: 1:02am On Jan 03, 2019
Obas101:

Just checked it out. Not bad. It's good for investment

You can contact 07056425325 for more details and inspection.Thanks and happy newyear to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alex Ephraims & His Locally Made Combatant Vehicle Spotted In Imo / These Amazing Art Pieces Were Created From Salvaged Vintage Car Parts / Dream Cars Of Our Fathers From The Past.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.