Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:33 AM

Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) (4545 Views)

US Man Whose Marriage Crashed Because He Was "Too Fat For Sex" (Photos) / African Duchess Supreme: "I Have A Huge Appetite For Sex" (Photos) / Lady Accuses Man Of Rape For Refusing To Stop After She Came During Sex (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 9:48pm On Oct 20, 2018

Kim Kardashian may be publicly known as a sex symbol, however, the reality star surprisingly says talking about sex makes her uncomfortable.

In an interview for Richardson with Bret Easton Ellis, Kim said she’s more conservative at home than her public persona is.

“My public persona is wild, sexual. But I’m actually uncomfortable when I talk about sex, and I’m more conservative when it comes to that. But I think motherhood has actually made me more confident about being publicly sexy.”

See More Sexy Photos Below....

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/kim-kardashian-says-shes-shy-when-it-comes-to-sex-photos/

Lalasticlala
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) by nigeriapenmedia: 9:49pm On Oct 20, 2018
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) by FreshBoss007: 10:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
who this one dey form for? olosho forming shy

9 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:00am On Oct 21, 2018
Live scenes of Ray J

4 Likes

Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 21, 2018
Shut up there! Lies shocked
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) by Bluezy13(m): 10:46am On Oct 21, 2018
"But I’m actually uncomfortable when I talk about sex, and I’m more conservative when it comes to that"

Bia OP,
Is that your definition of the word "shy"
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) by Olibboy: 10:47am On Oct 21, 2018
But ray Jay f*cked her back to back.
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) by Nobody: 11:37am On Oct 21, 2018
Ur sex vid says otherwise
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) by MrSensor(m): 1:04pm On Oct 21, 2018
unbearable odour down there might be the cause of all this shyness.

Most of times as men we are so lucky.

Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) by SignatureNG(f): 2:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
really kim really

check my signature
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) by Nobody: 3:26pm On Oct 21, 2018
interesting
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) by prosperbwealth: 3:56pm On Oct 21, 2018
Oluwasaeon:
Live scenes of Ray J
lolzzzzz... This is wicked. You don finish her. Chaiii

1 Like

Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) by KOLLYPROF(m): 5:10pm On Oct 21, 2018
nigeriapenmedia:

News Source: https://nigeriapen.com.ng/kim-kardashian-says-shes-shy-when-it-comes-to-sex-photos/

Lalasticlala
who this one dey bobo for here,you dey shy for something you like pass everybody
Next post please
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) by derrydinny: 8:48pm On Oct 21, 2018
nigeriapenmedia:

Lalasticlala
what and how does motherhood and being publicly sexy relate?

na celebs mumu pass with their yeye lies
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) by Uglymugg: 8:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
You might not believe this, but there are people who believe everything she says.
Re: Kim Kardashian Says She’s Shy When It Comes To Sex (photos) by drips8(m): 9:11pm On Oct 21, 2018
I wonder how ray j feels about this

(1) (Reply)

Moment A Boy Proposed To His Girlfriend That Got People Talking (Photos) / Why Are Some Guys So Clingy? / Am Back To My Village (bosso) Niger Republic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.