Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,543 members, 7,812,694 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:40 PM

Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens (35075 Views)

Tinubu Denies Demanding N50bn Monthly From Former Lagos Gov, Ambode / JUST IN: Lagos Lawmakers Move To Impeach Gov Akinwunmi Ambode - TVC / Apapa Gridlock: Revive Ports In Other States, Gov. Ambode (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by tollytexy(m): 8:27am On Oct 21, 2018
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by iammo(m): 8:28am On Oct 21, 2018
APC
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by Lordofthewest(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2018
Lol...an atikulated slave talking,you better go fetch your coward master from where he's hiding in Israel.wannabe aba jew
baliyubla:
The Afonja chickened out after being threatened with impeachment, now seems he would still be impeached afterall. Lessons to be learnt, when you start your battles, see it to the end. Dont be Spineless like an Afonja warrior.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by Tonimordred(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2018
Can any1 in d house share me data 2 read dis tyn finish....lol
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by hotspec(m): 8:29am On Oct 21, 2018
moufan:
what stuupid toes is this guy talking about so you expect him to be dashing out state money to bunch of overrated, selfish and greedy party leaders.your comment is one of the most stupiid comment I've read on nairaland.

let them dare to impeach him and see the reactions of lagosians next election.
Thanks for reacting to my stupid comment. it shows we have something in common. from ur comment, I strongly believe Ure not residing in Lagos. According to Lagos APC politics, Ambode has done nothing to enable men and women that supported them benefit. do u know d numbers of people that have lost their jobs since he came on board? the number of PS he sacked? Even d private companies dt packed refuse, which belongs to party people, he stopped them. that's why u see LAGOS taken over as d dirties city in Nigeria of recent.

Few days ago, the LSHofA asked them to resume work without consulting the governor.

Ask from landlords how much Ambode is asking or proposing that they should be paying as tenement rate? Ask for d num of abandoned and dragging projects dt litters d State?

D APC people dt put him there have all come out to tell us that he has failed them and d entire LAGOS. what is my own to say no. Did u see anywhere I mentioned Tinubu?

Lastly, have u seen anybody from LAGOS (APC or PDP) coming out to defend Ambode? Ask d people there.they will tell u what happened.

You don't just have a brain, use it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by adaweezy(m): 8:30am On Oct 21, 2018
APC has to lose Lagos
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by EternalTruths: 8:30am On Oct 21, 2018
Impeaching him will be too vindictive.
They should allow him to finish since he had accepted defeat.
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by adaweezy(m): 8:31am On Oct 21, 2018
hotspec:
Thanks for reacting to my stupid comment. it shows we have something in common. from ur comment, I strongly believe Ure not residing in Lagos. According to Lagos APC politics, Ambode has done nothing to enable men and women that supported them benefit. do u know d numbers of people that have lost their jobs since he came on board? the number of PS he sacked? Even d private companies dt packed refuse, which belongs to party people, he stopped them. that's why u see LAGOS taken over as d dirties city in Nigeria of recent.

Ask from landlords how much Ambode is asking or proposing that they should be paying as tenement rate? Ask for d num of abandoned and dragging projects dt litters d State?

D APC people dt put him there have all come out to tell us that he has failed them and d entire LAGOS. what is my own to say no. Did u see anywhere I mentioned Tinubu?

Lastly, have u seen anybody from LAGOS (APC or PDP) coming out to defend Ambode? Ask d people there.they will tell u what happened.

You don't just have a brain, use it.

I am an APC chieftain but I defend Ambode.
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by Codes151(m): 8:33am On Oct 21, 2018
Abeg, who wan collection ?
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by Born2Breed(f): 8:35am On Oct 21, 2018
Same ambode that they almost drowned those guys on right for.

2 Likes

Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by Lincoln275(m): 8:36am On Oct 21, 2018
it's long overdue
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by fergie001: 8:36am On Oct 21, 2018
This kind of country......&this kind of people......tufiakwa
He that is down needs fear no fall, he that is low no pride

You frown, problem
You smile, ominous....

So,do they want you to kill yourself?
So, Tinubu's men even know that the Fulanis don't forget and are waiting for him and Osinbajo......am glad to hear that....kwantinue

E no concern me,I never wan drown for Lagoon,biko.....
Make dem Go carry their cloth,where dem keep am
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by Ogaga87(m): 8:38am On Oct 21, 2018
I know Ambode is done some wrongs but if these guys feel they can display their doggy characters because of the trash around, then they are all qualified to go for screening at Yaba Left
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by ekestic1976(f): 8:39am On Oct 21, 2018
baliyubla:
The Afonja chickened out after being threatened with impeachment, now seems he would still be impeached afterall. Lessons to be learnt, when you start your battles, see it to the end. Dont be Spineless like an Afonja warrior.

Thanks, bro. Real men must learn to be as bold as Dim Ojukwu and Kanu who both fought to the end! Brave warriors, both.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by wickyyolo: 8:40am On Oct 21, 2018
Hopebringer:
Hahahahaha

[img]https://media./images/f6328943cad8b8c1a3277bc150670610/tenor.gif[/img]

There is so much meaning to this your picture.
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by technicallyrich(m): 8:40am On Oct 21, 2018
Mynd44:
I dont know about them but ever since the primary elections, Lagos feels like it does not have a governor.

He has not even made a press conference about the gang fight in Somolu/Fadeyi
mynd44,how do i become no mans land,lagos governor.
I think its time for other Nigerias to rule no mans land and break that rotten teeth dynasty.
Please i will really like to know
some one told me i will have to stay in lagos for atleast 10th years.is that true

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by tokrizy: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2018
deepwater:

Which toes ? Lawma toes ?

Has Lagos been clean before ?

This one below came to Lagos in July 2017, and he thinks he can talk about Lagos.

In the laws of power it says never outshine the master

It never says don't destroy the master

You see, people fail to read between the lines of that law, whenever you try not to outshine your master it means you are in competition with your master but you would always make him win the competition.

However, what the law meant was never be in a competition with the master. If you need to be on the top, ensure there is no competition. Destroy the master when you can, the Columbian drug lords knows this, Ambidextrous should have locked up tinubu since time imo river immemorial, he shouldn't have even allowed tinubu be in the competition.

Don't tell me he never had the evidence to lock tinubu up, don't tell me that.

but he won't dare try it.

he will lose his life straight up.

He is under oath and cannot go against d master.

he should just resign and leave his office in peace
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by hush15: 8:43am On Oct 21, 2018
Islie:

•APC LEADERS PLAN TO UNSEAT HIM BEFORE 2019 POLL

•FACTIONAL PARTY CHAIRMAN DARES LEGISLATORS

•GROUP TO PICKET HOUSE NEXT WEEK

https://www.tribuneonlineng.com/169772/

i hope Lagosians are learning amd reading in between the lines. We cant continue to run a government like a mafia group. While i understand there is so much dislike and discord within the party, to make it themselves and not about the people tells alot and Lagosians shouldnt tolerate it.

Obviously, the problem from all reasoning is about the PSP operators. There is something about the PSP we dont know and simple logic tells me its these party members that runs this PSP. So there is more to it than meet the eyes. Those guy can endure a few more months either because they fear something that Ambode might do to put them in a delimma or that they just simply wait to share their state cake again.
In that environmental aspect, Ambode goofed big time but their approach is really worrying.

Neway to the bigger picture, the options are before Lagosians, either to continue in the charade they call a party in 2019 or liberate themselves. The way APC boast in Lagos, especially the thuggery, I just hope God humbles them by a defeat in tge forthcoming elections so Nigerians and indeed, Lagosians can appreciate that word Freedom and Freewill
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by technicallyrich(m): 8:45am On Oct 21, 2018
fergie001:
This kind of country......&this kind of people......tufiakwa
He that is down needs fear no fall, he that is low no pride

You frown, problem
You smile, ominous....

So,do they want you to kill yourself?
So, Tinubu's men even know that the Fulanis don't forget and are waiting for him and Osinbajo......am glad to hear that....kwantinue

E no concern me,I never wan drown for Lagoon,biko.....
Make dem Go carry their cloth,where dem keep am
so you actually believe that coward obad when he said he will drown ss andse in the lagoon.
Can his entire backstabbing tribe even fight iajws alone ,talk more entire biafrans.
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 21, 2018
baliyubla:

Or like a shehu sani idiot
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by Lexusgs430: 8:48am On Oct 21, 2018
Ambode should just pack his bags and go ........... That moment your Deputy governor and others, cast their vote for the opposition.........

You have overstayed your welcome............
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by nokatakata: 8:51am On Oct 21, 2018
hotspec:
Ambode indeed stepped on toes. but they should just allow him spend d remaining 7 months to carry his wahala dey go.

*But honestly, I didn't read that long epistle bf I made my comment. Who else?
Those of u quoting me wrongly, it shows u have no idea about internal politics of LAGOS. The people that put Ambode there came out openly to condemn him becos they felt offended by many of his policies. So what's my own to say otherwise?

forget policies...ambode is the most useless governor to ever govern lagos. i wonder how he even got the his civil service job before he was selected to become governor. lagos looks extremely terrible under him.

I hope the sanwolu guy is not going to be as useless as ambode. we really need somone like fashola who is going to perform genuinely.

1 Like

Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by pedrilo: 8:52am On Oct 21, 2018
For Ambode to keep quiet while bn humiliated all dis while shows he has soiled his sand so much.
If him make pim, den go expose am
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by Lexusgs430: 8:53am On Oct 21, 2018
Hopebringer:
Hahahahaha

[img]https://media./images/f6328943cad8b8c1a3277bc150670610/tenor.gif[/img]

We need about 5 of this guys .......... We send 3 to Aso rock and 2 to NASS .............

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by bruno47(m): 8:57am On Oct 21, 2018
Apc members are self centerd and the worst can happen if they don thread softly
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by nokatakata: 8:58am On Oct 21, 2018
LibertyRep:
Ordinarily, one wouldn't want to take side when politicians fight because they sure know how to meet behind curtain and setlle rifts.

However, it appears the Assembly men and the by extension , the party are stretching their luck too far. The humiliation of the governor at the primary is enough for them to relish, attempting to impeach him now will amount to hitting a man while he is already down. People are always sympathetic to the underdogs.

Ambode, at this period, is a perfect example of how not to be a stooge governor. It's appears they have got him by the balls and can toss him around like a lame duck. He can still fight dirty if he has the gut.

they should do worst to him. infact he should not only be impeached. he should be jailed and rot in prison. how can a governor be so useless. he was building bus terminals up and down and abandoned the roads, schools and other sectors. now he is not even doing anything again because he has been given the red card he deserves. they should impeach his black as.s and kick him the phuck out. they are only able to grab him by the balls and toss him around because he wasted 4 years doing nothing. and how the phuck is he going to fight back? fight back with what? performance? he lost out totally. if he had performed, then he would have been able to fight back.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by hotspec(m): 8:59am On Oct 21, 2018
deepwater:

U see one thing about being FTC without understanding the topic of discussion nor contributing any way to the subject matter, makes you look stupid and approve the fact that those who paid to develop your brains did so in vain.

No Goan apologize to them, son
just like u also look stupid now, right? Go and get tutored about Waht happened to Ambode. Come back and thank me
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by AtikuDeman: 9:00am On Oct 21, 2018
Thought they were through with this man? Na wa o. Maybe after impeaching him, next is to charge him to court. Who has this man offended?

The Mods can never stop me from airing my views about the BMCs. Just got back from ban

Happy Sunday to y'all
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by nokatakata: 9:01am On Oct 21, 2018
baliyubla:

you useless ipod miscreants pushed him to his failure. you always support failure and anything you foolishl.ly support because of hatred always fail. all the politicians you support with your bad luck always fail.

i guess dilector is a brave warrior
Re: Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens by 12345baba(m): 9:05am On Oct 21, 2018
Nawa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) / APC: Rally For Ayade In Calabar (Pictures) / Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.