Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,770 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:00 PM

Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) (35077 Views)

Kano Elections: People On The Run As Thugs Disrupt Polls (Photos) / Suspected APC Thugs Disrupt Voting In Aguda, Lagos State / Thugs Disrupt APC's Gubernatorial Campaign Flag-off In Lagos, Two Feared Dead (2) (3) (4)

Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 2:23pm On Feb 23, 2019
Shared by Demolarewaju, He Wrote :

Look at voters running for dear lives: what happened to Snatch At Your Own Risk??

APC thugs deliberately sent to disrupt the voting process in Igbo dominated areas where PDP is expected to win - thus is systematic rigging
@inecnigeria

Source :

http://www.thenaijafame.com.ng/2019/02/voters-running-for-their-lives-as-thugs.html?m=1

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 2:24pm On Feb 23, 2019
Watch Full Video HERE]

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by helinues: 2:28pm On Feb 23, 2019
It seems like the owner of this blog is a clown

Modified: Stop quoting me.. The original headline was Kwara. Same blog also claimed Oshiomole voted in Ogun state today

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by saintjimos(m): 2:36pm On Feb 23, 2019
OH MY NIGERIA
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 2:38pm On Feb 23, 2019
They have to run for their lifes o
Life no get Duplicate.

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Chinekepikin: 3:16pm On Feb 23, 2019
CC Lalasticlala

Mynd44

Dominique
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by landmark86: 3:17pm On Feb 23, 2019
This country I no understand
Even 2 vote na wahala

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by deepwater(f): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tinubu has a lot to explain.

If you claim to be the jagaban allow the igbos in okota vote for their choice

Stop intimidating them, I bet u that amuwo lga result would have sent shivers down sanwo olus spine.

Hence they had to create crisis there.

I blame the IGBOS for developing that swamp called amuwo odofin to what it is today.

Ago has been developed that with NGN 20m you can't even buy a plot of swamp.

Now this is how u pay your developers ?

Igbos be like garri as u dey soak them for water, them dey rise

138 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Kelklein(m): 3:18pm On Feb 23, 2019
i have only one question for the president..
I know he doesn't read, so those around him that read should tell him:

"As a president, Are you proud of all these news of Violence?!!"

President Buhari was a beneficiary of a largely peaceful society where election could hold without any fear of intimidation..,q

Look at how polarized you have turned our society?!
Look at what you have turned the youths into because of joblessness?!
Look at how impoverished you have turned the country?!

Posterity will judge you accordingly.

God Bless GEJ anywhere you are!

124 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by kolnel: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Greenleaf247: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Why always Lagos

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by lawnreigh(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by musb92yahooco: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Said baba

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by wethebest(m): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Na wa oo
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by MonsterDK: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Tinubu's handwriting on the wall!

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by somehow: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
So they can't wait to fight the intruder since you guys said una no want armed security men?

Mtchew!

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by IvarTheBoneless: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019

"Asked to go back to the East and vote"

Just comply nah and all will be fine.

Have you seen any Yoruba or Hausa man complaining he was denied voting in the East?

Let us not be emotional or tribalistic here, charity begins at home. This is a wake-up call for those who have ears

I would first develop my own first before developing a stranger's home.

Why will i build a house first in Cameroun before Nigeria? That's not a smart move

You have been told you can't vote for Presidential...take bus to East to vote for Gubernatorial nah.

They have given you ample time

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by cmikel: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
RIVERS

AGUDA LAGOS

ISOLO --Lagos

AGO LAGOS

AMOWO ODOFIN LAGOS

SOUTHERN KADUNA - KADUNA

PDP STRONG HOLDS UNDER UNDER SEIGE

-----------------------------

According to reports, there's a protest at Stadium Roundabout as soldiers who mounted roadblock in the area attempted to stop residents from the southern part of Kaduna from accessing their polling units in the northern part of the state.

The soldiers say they have been authorised not to allow movement.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/protest-hits-southern-kaduna-as-soldiers-prevent-residents-from-voting-photos.html

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by raker300: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
...Only south west with violence during elections..

These pple should work on themselves and leave this unhealthy fixation on igbos..

Watch as they come here to attack igbos instead addressing the incessant violence/thuggery in their region

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by BornnAgainChild(f): 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Mc Oluomo at it undecided

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Fadedvoices2: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
G
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Praisesongz: 3:19pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nigeria have been Gangbanged�‍♀️

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Oceannaagent: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by ruggedmallaam(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
x
Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by blindjustice13(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
The people being used to disrupt election are men and boys .Nigerians, your sons are your problem. 70% of your male population are useless, dumb,savages and barbarians .

The more reason only my sons are allowed to date Nigerian ladies, my daughters have been adviced against Nigerian men ,very set of useless beings. Spits.

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by musb92yahooco: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
4+4

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Pekele007: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Nigeria is going the way of Venezuela. grin

I'm happy

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Smelling defeat. Sons of biitches

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by xarm(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Why are they running now? I thought they said they are the one dictating lagos affairs.

Next level............

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thugs Disrupt Voting In Oshodi/Isolo Lagos (Photos) by spartoo: 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2019
Banter country

Guests At Fateema Ganduje And Idris Ajimobi's Wedding In Kano (Photos) / Pictures Of Tinubu At The Interactive Meeting With The LCCI / Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos)