Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,772 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? (65255 Views)

Similoluwa, Sister Of Ooni’s Wife 'Steals Show' With Backside At Royal Event / Tinuade Babalola Not Allowed To Have Boyfriend; Must Be Celibate In Her Reign / Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife Undergoing Rites To Be Queen. Nigerians React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Vince77(m): 3:36pm On Oct 21, 2018
Thats means she has been knacking Ooni since a year ago

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Baron7(m): 3:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
She is not a queen Olori. She is Yeye. Read about the reasons of the Oonis divorce earlier
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Bluesearoll(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
She's not bleaching... She's natural, i have seen her close
Simbaz:
grin what Fu.ckery is this, angry see her bleaching body

I want a Nigerian verified AdSense

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by zeanslim(m): 3:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
What nonsense angry

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Antichristus: 3:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Most foolish people on this planet earth who would believe anything. Blame religion and poor education. Except anyone can prove beyond all reasonable doubt that the Ooni hasn’t been doing press-ups on her, only then would this nonsensical prophecy would be entertained as a remote possibility rather than actuality.

4 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Etizz: 3:42pm On Oct 21, 2018
Vivuch:
2017?? When Ooni has started making his advances on her. Fake prophetess.

My thoughts exactly

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Mankosi: 3:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
I am very sure our pastors will start using this to deceive their members today.
Things like " say it and it shall come to pass" using ooni's wife as an example. Na sooo

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Hustlerlomo(m): 3:47pm On Oct 21, 2018
Make she swear say oni never dey tear her bush by then... lies everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Rexnegro(m): 3:50pm On Oct 21, 2018
SIMPLYkush:
she is going to hell
are you God ?
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Horlami3370: 3:53pm On Oct 21, 2018
Simbaz:

Anything for the likes angry mtcheew
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by salford1: 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
All the slay mama on IG also come themselves Queen. So

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by ItzBIM(m): 3:57pm On Oct 21, 2018
handsomeyinka:
The power of tongue

So nah tongue she used type ??

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
I guess she only met the guy last week and got married to him same week.

3 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by akinboyo: 4:06pm On Oct 21, 2018
When will your eyes see good things? You better change your mindset lest you remain the way you are.
Simbaz:

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Seun360(m): 4:07pm On Oct 21, 2018
skarlett:
I still don't know what's exciting about her royalty, it's not like she's the Queen of England undecided

Shut up.

Queen is Queen.

Anu ofia.

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by GeorgeTheCoder: 4:23pm On Oct 21, 2018
Vivuch:

He was probably lashing her already sef.

3 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by bluefilm: 4:37pm On Oct 21, 2018
Of course.

She must have gotten a call from the Oga at the top as at that time.

Which she surreptitiously leaked.

Now it's a prophecy.

Praise jah

2 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by zabuur: 4:41pm On Oct 21, 2018
Vivuch:

No mind them. When did the last wife leave the king? Or didn't they court before they are now married?

3 Likes

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by akinboyo: 4:44pm On Oct 21, 2018
How has that got to do with your life? The way you sound so as your name implies.
Antichristus:
Most foolish people on this planet earth who would believe anything. Blame religion and poor education. Except anyone can prove beyond all reasonable doubt that the Ooni hasn’t been doing press-ups on her, only then would this nonsensical prophecy would be entertained as a remote possibility rather than actuality.
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by MrsKunle: 4:52pm On Oct 21, 2018
Scarlett I can not believe you said that. They are already doom dear in the beginning. They killed Princess Diane. They just married Myrcle to take over South Africa so the white people can keep the blacks land and then move right on up to every African nation that's pure black or mostly black they will start with the ones that they let the most white stay like the Facebook maker he don't mean Africa no good he knows nairialand before Facebook . I am American born I know that. As soon as the devil thinks she waking up it might not be good .
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Nobody: 4:59pm On Oct 21, 2018
GraGra247:
Only a weak mind can be deceived by such empty foolery.
I tell you.

Now they making a big deal out of it.

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by erjo: 5:21pm On Oct 21, 2018
Simbaz:

email me let's roll
creativemindbuilderss@gmail.com
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Oct 21, 2018
Simbaz:

bleaching body indeed. Na foreign eye you take see am abi/ Look at her again.
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by derecho(m): 5:25pm On Oct 21, 2018
Friend, no serious pastor will.Reason(s)?
There are copious examples in the Bible and the bible doesn't encourage us to marry divorcees.
Mankosi:
I am very sure our pastors will start using this to deceive their members today.
Things like " say it and it shall come to pass" using ooni's wife as an example. Na sooo
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Fitbillionairep: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
no no no. the useless shameless olosho has been fucking the oni before now. so she was already fantasizing about it. sense will not kill me

1 Like

Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Nobody: 5:35pm On Oct 21, 2018
skarlett:
I still don't know what's exciting about her royalty, it's not like she's the Queen of England undecided

Really? undecided
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by mechanics(m): 5:39pm On Oct 21, 2018
There is power in the tongue, so we should say positive things about ourselves.
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Hier(m): 5:40pm On Oct 21, 2018
Its a coincidence, we all know how those facebook girls run their unnecessary mouth, calling themselves heaven while living hell.
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by BigBros147(m): 5:43pm On Oct 21, 2018
Bullsh1t! A queen of what exactly? Someone who doesn't even have political might and influence. She should stop deceiving herself, it's not healthy at all.
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by kingvick09(m): 5:51pm On Oct 21, 2018
why are you like this
Re: Naomi Oluwaseyi, Ooni’s Wife, Prophesied Her Reign As Queen Over A Year Ago? by Dami12345: 6:34pm On Oct 21, 2018
MrsKunle:
Scarlett I can not believe you said that. They are already doom dear in the beginning. They killed Princess Diane. They just married Myrcle to take over South Africa so the white people can keep the blacks and then move right on up like the Facebook maker he don't mean Africa no good . I am American born I know that. As soon as the devil thinks she waking up it might not be good .

When you have the time do elaborate on this, I don't completely understand.
Thanks in advance.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dele Momodu Fumes As KWAM 1 Prostrates for Ooni But Shakes Hands With The Oluwo / Ooni Of Ife, His Wife, Naomi And Their Entourage Stuck In Hotel Lift / Beauty Of Middlebelt Nigerian Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.