Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,474 members, 7,836,874 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast (68572 Views)

Eyewitnesses "Nigerian Army Came To Protect Armed Herdsmen But UGM Engaged Them" / Nnamdi Kanu On Allen Onyema Air Peace: "I'll Meet People That Matter Most In USA / Nnamdi Kanu On Igbos With Yoruba Pastors. (throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by babatee90(m): 7:20am On Oct 22, 2018
hkidola00:
ohh my??... where were Dis pictures taken, which event was it?
it’s the pictures of those biafran miscreants they were being dealt with by the ever gallant Nigerian Soldiers...there coward leader left them and ran away now he’s ranting from Israel claiming he’s bringing he’ll...make he dey come na His husbands are waiting for him...I trust my Baba bubu
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by jarx: 7:21am On Oct 22, 2018
Dukeolumidemans:
No matter what anyone says, truth can be hidden but pictures never lie...

#$&They have a right to protest or ask for referendum#$&
NB: if u can tell urself the truth, u will definitely know something is wrong with Nigeria. Am not been biased but u need to see the result we are getting across the world and within Nigeria. Hunger, loothing and more of killings everywhere in Nigeria. Hardly a week without a bad news. Something or everything has to change if u ask me.
boycott the election and see worst. why not vote the lifeless out and then continue with the new one
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by hkidola00(m): 7:23am On Oct 22, 2018
babatee90:
it’s the pictures of those biafran miscreants they were being dealt with by the ever gallant Nigerian Soldiers...there coward leader left them and ran away now he’s ranting from Israel claiming he’s bringing he’ll...make he dey come na His husbands are waiting for him...I trust my Baba bubu
but Dis soldiers no try
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Emyluv27(m): 7:26am On Oct 22, 2018
So all these fools above even created time to listened to the great man's speech and still come here to talk nonsense against him... hypocrites who can't admit good, tell me how good will come your way and your generation... you, your father and entire generation can never be half intelligent and brave like Nnamdi Kanu even in your next world...
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by dobrorhie: 8:00am On Oct 22, 2018
Can these South East (Biafra people stop dragging South South along in their quest?
Igbo's are looking for people to dominate abi?
We better remain where we dey than go enter Igbo one chance.
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by comos: 8:21am On Oct 22, 2018
NNAMDI KANU IS WORKING FOR BUHARI
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Nobody: 8:22am On Oct 22, 2018
olajide8:
Dumbness - has he forgotten that ipob is a terrorist organisation which means he can be extradited from anywhere in the world, if what he says, would cause unrest in nigeria- if I were bubu - kashogi things come to mind, so we known we have one less fani kayode type material, na ovaltine container we go use pack am come nigeria
he will receive from Israel what Saudi is receiving from usa
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by efeski(m): 9:15am On Oct 22, 2018
Abjay97:
For igbos only..
Like for Nnamdi Kanu's boycott of 2019 elections
Share if you will vote Atiku/Obi come 2019...

Waffi go say E clear like HD!!!

Lawyers will say Res Ipsa Loqitur
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by blackmercyvelli(m): 9:21am On Oct 22, 2018
By now biafra people to know the truth ,kanu is not a good leader , this man is a death trap to igboland ,why kanu escape with his family and your cousin die , your dog is even more important than life that lost by misleading by you ,god have mercy on you ?
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by gidgiddy: 9:31am On Oct 22, 2018
babatee90:

It might interest you to know that what the international community saw when looked at the videos of the Nigerian Army asking unarmed youth to lay down in muddy water was pure disdain. It was a huge stain on the Nigerian Army who will be seen as group of thugs who abuse human rights of unarmed people. Funnily enough, it is only when the Nigerian Army is up against unarmed people like IPOB that you are them act. But when they are up against armed groups such as Boko Haram and Herdsmen, they can't do anything
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Justinah4real(f): 10:38am On Oct 22, 2018
babatee90:

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:15am On Oct 22, 2018
hkidola00:
ohh my??... where were Dis pictures taken, which event was it?

It was taken at Aba in Abia State. They killed over 300 people who peacefully protested without holding a single gun and was eventually proscribed terrorists...Incredible India!!! Can u believe that? I don't do Politics and don't engage in any form of it but killing people over what the law sees as their right no matter the tribe they belong to is totally wrong. Alot of things in Nigeria are totally wrong and the more they do everything based on politics, propaganda, tribalism, sectionalism, nepotism etc we will continue to be seen as an Ostrich who buries it's head in the sand pretending no one sees it while the whole body is boldly seen by all and sundry...that's the ripple effects (hostility and mistrust) from every Country of the world because we are merely seen as nothing where animals are more highly regarded more than we humans...needless to say more! It can only get worse if we don't do something entirely different.

Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Dukeolumidemans(m): 11:49am On Oct 22, 2018
edupedia:

...rubbish old pics...we can show u worse pics when your thief [/b]was vice prez...Odi people will probably [b]cut off your head....

Young man becareful the way u speak and address a total stranger especially that one who has never done any harm to u. I don't do Politics and don't play games with the lives of others.
A few people who lied against me or did things against me today have lost everything...I mean everything. Their pride never allowed them to take my advice at first. The tongue is very powerful and in it lies life and death...just a word from it can change a life of someone and it can also ruin it...please my friend be very careful. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by DreamersVille24(m): 12:45pm On Oct 22, 2018
Lordofthewest:
Lol..So in summary,No lefelendum No Erection na PDP go suffer am. But I was told the dude escaped Nigeria dressed in skirt and blouse like a woman why is he now forming messiah to his dumb disciples all of a sudden?If Nigerian government means to deal with you I bet you wouldn't stand a chance go ask the likes of brave people like fela, femi falana, gani fawemi, Ken saro wiwa who stood their ground and some payed with their lives, but they knew the coward will be useful in the future so they allowed him flee...chai buhari get sense die.

You dare mention names of people who were killed by criminals and thugs on power?

People who truly fought for the masses and you're ridiculing them?

Kai.

What a country!
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by DreamersVille24(m): 12:59pm On Oct 22, 2018
vizkiz:
This coward is here again to confuse his people soon to desert them and run into hiding as usual once he pushes them off the cliff.

"Everyone appears to be courageous until bad weather arrives and then we know the true leaders" - Israelmore Ayivor

So you want him to remain and be killed by the Nigerian army who only have power over civilians?

Moses fled Egypt for a reason, same with Mohammed and so many other brave and wise leaders in the annals of history.

You're Yoruba and your people have an adage that a living dog is better than a dead lion so why can't it be applied here?

If he's killed you'll still be the first to jubilate.

If you don't know, Nigeria cannot work the way it is currently structured. Regionalism is the only way nigeria will work for the good of the common man.

You Yorubas can be too tribalistic for one's liking sometimes honestly. It can be nauseating and I say this without being denigrating.

Nigeria isn't working and we must restructure or agitation will never go away.

Go figure.
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Kenturkey048(m): 1:02pm On Oct 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

You can hate Nnamdi Kanu all you want, he is not in this to win a popularity contest. He is only out for the freedom of his people. Wether APC or PDP rules Nigeria is not what Kanu cares about
are his peaople in boundage?
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by gidgiddy: 2:06pm On Oct 22, 2018
Kenturkey048:
are his peaople in boundage?

Of course they are in bondage. If you have no right to decide if you stay or go your way, you are in bondage.
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by Kenturkey048(m): 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
gidgiddy:

Of course they are in bondage. If you have no right to decide if you stay or go your way, you are in bondage.
okay ooo.
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by hkidola00(m): 3:49pm On Oct 22, 2018
Dukeolumidemans:

It was taken at Aba in Abia State. They killed over 300 people who peacefully protested without holding a single gun and was eventually proscribed terrorists...Incredible India!!! Can u believe that? I don't do Politics and don't engage in any form of it but killing people over what the law sees as their right no matter the tribe they belong to is totally wrong. Alot of things in Nigeria are totally wrong and the more they do everything based on politics, propaganda, tribalism, sectionalism, nepotism etc we will continue to be seen as an Ostrich who buries it's head in the sand pretending no one sees it while the whole body is boldly seen by all and sundry...that's the ripple effects (hostility and mistrust) from every Country of the world because we are merely seen as nothing where animals are more highly regarded more than we humans...needless to say more! It can only get worse if we don't do something entirely different.
i understand ur plight, but even the first leader ojukwu said there shouldn't be another war, millions may die if war breaks out again from d agitation, even u may be killed in d civil war, so to avert any kind of war, d roots have to be pulled off like d pictures, before another civil war escalate, they may not be carrying gun now, but may later..... I'm not supporting d killing
Re: Nigerian Army Came To Kill Me And My Family - Nnamdi Kanu On Live Broadcast by ernecy(m): 9:43pm On Oct 22, 2018
Olalan:
But he left his followers stranded.....that's not a mark of a good leader
a living dog is better than a dead Lion.. U want him to wait to be killed?, who tell u say life no they sweet MNK grin cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Accident In Benin: The Damaged SUV Conveying Ex Governor / Yahaya Bello Refuses To Wear Face-Mask After Meeting With Buhari / How Abubakar Audu's Sons Serially Raped A Young Girl Years Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.