Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,892 members, 7,828,152 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP (20008 Views)

I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi / I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by MrRush(m): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2018
Atiku will do what's!!!!?
That's like asking him to fight with himself grin grin grin grin

Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by Aseneshii: 11:49pm On Oct 21, 2018
Atiku should focus his campaign on economy and talk less about fighting corruption.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by EDOLUWA: 12:03am On Oct 22, 2018
Atiku will jail looters or not, he cannot fail woefully like PMB. PMB need rest from governance, he has tried and failed woefully.
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by donchrisk(m): 12:07am On Oct 22, 2018
Oh ooo wch kind thin be dis now Atiku u wan jail looter?
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 22, 2018
Abdulmodi:
I think He can do it, just give him a chance my fellew Nigerians.

1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by Nobody: 1:10am On Oct 22, 2018
Yeah, looters that refused to AtiKulate.
politicians and shamelessness are inseparable
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by micflo28(m): 3:03am On Oct 22, 2018
Abeg make dem leave this corruption aspect. Thief no dey pursue thief. We are only voting for him because we need our economy back in shape and jobs created. Since he has been quite successful in business than Buhari. Wealth creation seems to be in his DNA. Then Obi strikes me like someone who wont be limited by his boss to perform and atiku i know wont restrain his (obi)inputs to governance. Both Buhari and Atiku are devils, but Atiku is a better devil. Buhari lied his way to Aso Rock which will be unacceptable again.
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by October1960: 5:16am On Oct 22, 2018
Will he jail himself?

If he wants to jail looters he should start with himself.
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by JegaQuin: 5:18am On Oct 22, 2018
That means Atiku will Jail Atiku grin grin
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by awoluyi(m): 5:30am On Oct 22, 2018
[quote author=micflo28 post=72301080
]Abeg make dem leave this corruption aspect. Thief no dey pursue thief.. Both Buhari and Atiku are devils, but Atiku is a better devil.

Just look at your best two in a country of about 200 million people. I put it to you that if you choose either of these 2, you may not have beautiful testimonies to share at the end. Your analysis has pointed to this bitter truth: choosing from 2 devils when you have not tried other options. I think we have about 38 presidential candidates. What demons and principalities have tied Nigerians to APC and PDP?
O mase o!
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by Maket: 7:00am On Oct 22, 2018
Atiku to jail himself? Good campaign strategy any way. grin grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by ekestic1976(f): 7:27am On Oct 22, 2018
budaatum:

"My Lord said to my Lord", so it's possible o. I think we should vote for him for this reason alone!

The twain are ways apart. Maybe you should study the scriptures again? It's a common verse in Psalms that holds no ambiguity.
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by efighter: 7:30am On Oct 22, 2018
Is PDP saying that Atikuloot will jail himself and his thieving wives? I don't understand.
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by gbishman: 7:55am On Oct 22, 2018
Why doesn't Atiku start with himself. Just listen to this clown talk
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by dobrorhie: 9:17am On Oct 22, 2018
Atiku will revamp looters and jail the economy thats what they meant to say
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by baysol: 9:27am On Oct 22, 2018
hucienda:
lol .. come on now. Yes Atiku would definitely be good for the economy and all but doesn't look like someone who would be really strict on looters. But he's far better than Buhari who claims to be fighting corruption but the benefit of 42 months into his administration obviously shows that's a ruse.

Prefer realness and no pretense to hypocrisy.

....starting with himself and his Atikulooters.
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by yommygift15: 9:36am On Oct 22, 2018
U mean the looting machine? this stupid man must be mad
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by suxxo: 10:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Are this people sure theyre not playing us sha

LEARN TO CREATE SUPERB VISUAL DESIGNS AS PROFESSIONAL GRAPHICS DESIGNER. 100% PRACTICALS! – IKEJA CENTER

What You Get!

- Award of CERTIFICATION after completion of course
- 100% Practical Training from MULTIMEDIA Experts
¬- Learn how to Create LOGOS, FLYERS, BANNERS and Designs of ANY TYPE
- Unlimited Internet Wi-Fi
- Weekdays and Weekends Trainings

PLUS MORE! grin grin

sweet!! shocked shocked

Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by gudugudumeje: 11:32am On Oct 22, 2018
Tale of the Lamb. Let him first convict himself and jail his campaign team ad chairman,Saraki ad others of 16yrs.rots of PDP fame. Shameless lot...
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by Lekan1o1: 12:33pm On Oct 22, 2018
neezar:
Lol....Thought i support Atiku

But this jailing of looters sounds laughable to me

Bro how far? .. Sorry I just mentioned u here..
Did u vote me d second time?
I saw a hidden mention, was that u undecided
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by Belluchii: 2:37pm On Oct 22, 2018
These people thinks that Nigeria is a joke, before Atiuku can jail anyoneAtiku will revamp looters and jail the economy thats what they meant to say, he will first of all jail himself.
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by HotMata: 2:42pm On Oct 22, 2018
Nigerians have spoken. We know what is best for us and we have chosen rightly. Our dear nation has suffered a lot before now and now is not the time to allow those ugly trends continue. Atiku is a man full of deceit, corruption, plenty of allegations of fraud both local and internationally and now voting him to control a country which is just coming out from slavery is the worst thing we as citizens can do right now. President Muhammadu Buhari has been doing great and in that, we say that his good works should be allowed to strive and continue. #PMBTill2023.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by Cajal(m): 2:51pm On Oct 22, 2018
post=72295180:
Hahahaha grin

For more jokes , TEXT ATIKU to 419
wink cheesy grin grin cheesy wink

A thief wants to jail fellow thieves!! cheesy smiley

We even have a meme for it already..... cheesy wink
...Atikulooters

1 Like

Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by alexhl(m): 5:41pm On Nov 18, 2018
This must be a joke grin grin grin
Re: Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP by chidextec: 5:43pm On Nov 18, 2018
Its saying the cat will jail the mouse grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pictures Of Massive Construction Work In Ogun State. / Gbajabiamila, Tinubu, Shettima Observe Jumat Prayers In Abuja / Pdp’ll Form Next Govt In Lagos —mimiko

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.