Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,350 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi (1274 Views)

I Will Jail All Those Involved In Offa Robbery Case- Gov-elect Abdulrazaq / Osinbajo Reveals Persons Buhari Will Jail / Atiku Will Jail Looters - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by SteveDGreat: 7:59pm On May 23, 2022
While speaking with Classic FM, Peter Obi mentioned something.
I'm not desperate to be Nigeria's president. I am desperate for Nigeria to succeed. Nigeria isn't working despite everything we have.

Any country's currency serves as a measure of its economic stability.
Importers, manufacturers, and small business owners are all looking for dollars, but they are unable to find it.
In Nigeria, on the other hand, our politicians are squandering dollars . This is really insane. It is not possible to travel to another country and spend another currency there .
If I am elected president today, any government officials who spend dollar in Nigeria would be arrested and prosecuted.

7 Likes

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by successmatters(m): 8:00pm On May 23, 2022
I believe him

4 Likes

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Xscape1993(m): 8:01pm On May 23, 2022
This is why we will vote you sir.

8 Likes

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by FERNANDEZISBACK: 8:02pm On May 23, 2022
Sounds cute.. Africa leaders can be very humble when they are in dire need of power...blah blah blah..s**thole.. grin

I hope he takes the sh**t hole from it's present state by any chance becomes a president of Nigeria.. kiss

2 Likes

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 23, 2022
We need a president who will reverse all the bad policies that Buhari has made since he became president by proxy.Fuel price should be revert to the old price before he became an accidental president.VAT increment that has affected all the goods and services negatively should be reversed.Stop telling us rubbish.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Geeman23(m): 8:03pm On May 23, 2022
Thief wan jail thief. Jail yourself for Pandora first.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Okoroawusa: 8:04pm On May 23, 2022
Obi Media Crew has overran Nairaland...these people are really catching out big time

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by JAMO4REAL1(m): 8:04pm On May 23, 2022
Buhari said more than this 1naira equal to dollar (people deceive people)

2 Likes

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Nobody: 8:04pm On May 23, 2022
Xscape1993:
This is why we will not vote you sir.
Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by MrBrownJay1(m): 8:05pm On May 23, 2022
as if it is so difficult for a gov official to change dollars to Naira.... and keep spending the same exact amount?!?!?!?!?

4 Likes

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Mickykarim: 8:06pm On May 23, 2022
THERE GOES THE KIND OF CHANGE HE IS PROMOSING YOU.

Dictatorship and Tyranny. Just jail people who spends his Dollar money without recourse to Justice and or the courts.

He is already telling you he is going to clamp all of you into jail.

THE JAIL CHANGE.

3 Likes

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Cubalabloo(m): 8:06pm On May 23, 2022
Mr. Peter Obi, what you said can only be said and done in a military government, not democracy.

9 Likes

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Abfinest007(m): 8:07pm On May 23, 2022
Obi I support u but I know u can't do it in fact u can't fit it

4 Likes

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Unzerious: 8:09pm On May 23, 2022
...Pillow Talk grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Ngorbungor(m): 8:09pm On May 23, 2022
Mickykarim:

Dictatorship and Tyranny. Just jail people who spends his Dollar money without recourse to Justice and or the courts.

THE JAIL CHANGE.
See Otoundo, I beg go back to school, idi.ot

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Unzerious: 8:11pm On May 23, 2022
successmatters:
I believe him

How Fast can you be Brainwashed

Nigerians (a particular Region Especially) need Brain-Pads to prevent Political Shock, that makes the Brain believe Nonsense from Politicians.

Let's not forget his boss Atiku, shared Dollars in the Primary Election in 2018.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Homeboiy: 8:13pm On May 23, 2022
Abeggi who is watching the Samuel etoo farewell match in Italy now.

Many legends on the pitch

SS football on GOtv

2 Likes

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by adekolaelect(m): 8:23pm On May 23, 2022
Mumu dey talk like say he no get Dollars in his Bedrooms now.why many interviews without any meaningful political gerdering ?? Oga don't tell us nonsense here .Even if you jailed them including yourselves what will that bring for ordinary Nigerians as a defidend of Democracy ?

2 Likes

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by inoki247: 8:32pm On May 23, 2022
lol ok we will start spending Xefa den undecided undecided undecided

Like say he no get dorm account na only Naira account e dey run..

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by ekineme: 8:45pm On May 23, 2022
[quote author=Mickykarim post=113109314]THERE GOES THE KIND OF CHANGE HE IS PROMOSING YOU.

I listened to the interview myself, He said "
Government official"
Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Vulturereloaded: 8:46pm On May 23, 2022
His humble record is there. Flew economy even as governor.
Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by SteveDGreat: 8:53pm On May 23, 2022
Mickykarim:

THE JAIL CHANGE.

You already know this is a serious crime. Laws will be made, if you go against the law, you will be prosecuted.

Stop crying. Get ready to move from the corrupt system you are used to
Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by SteveDGreat: 8:57pm On May 23, 2022
inoki247:
lol ok we will start spending Xefa den undecided undecided undecided

Like say he no get dorm account na only Naira account e dey run..

Please name a country where you will go and spend another country currency like we are doing in Nigeria here.

Just imagine the thread made by Doyin Okupe aligning how much dollars were spent in PDP primaries. Someone also said thing in APC primaries. Dollars, not Naira. Yet Banks suspended the little 20usd in our ATM card. We are really sick in this country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by SteveDGreat: 9:02pm On May 23, 2022
Unzerious:

How Fast can you be Brainwashed

Nigerians (a particular Region Especially) need Brain-Pads to prevent Political Shock, that makes the Brain believe Nonsense from Politicians.

Let's not forget his boss Atiku, shared Dollars in the Primary Election in 2018.

Exactly what he is lamenting. This is same thing he is saying is bad. He is calling a spade a spade. He doesn't care if his ambition is affected.
Look at Tinubu and Osibanjo today, saying they will continue in the legacy of Buhari. WTF. They cant criticize him cos they don't want their ambition to be affected.
But Peter Obi doesnt care.

Now, ask yourself, Is this practice good or bad. What punishment should it attract.
lets take it from there

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Unzerious: 9:18pm On May 23, 2022
SteveDGreat:

Exactly what he is lamenting. This is same thing he is saying is bad. He is calling a spade a spade. He doesn't care if his ambition is affected.
Look at Tinubu and Osibanjo today, saying they will continue in the legacy of Buhari. WTF. They cant criticize him cos they don't want their ambition to be affected.
But Peter Obi doesnt care.

Now, ask yourself, Is this practice good or bad. What punishment should it attract.
lets take it from there

Economically, Dollar is gotten primarily from Exports, and the only way to deplete our Dollar reserve is by Imports, Foreign Tourism (Educational, Medical e.t.c) and Government doings.

There is a Penalty imposed by the CBN. I don't believe he has the Capacity to carry out any of his Promises.

1 Like

Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by SteveDGreat: 9:26pm On May 23, 2022
Unzerious:

Economically, Dollar is gotten primarily from Exports, and the only way to deplete our Dollar reserve is by Imports, Foreign Tourism (Educational, Medical e.t.c) and Government doings.

There is a Penalty imposed by the CBN. I don't believe he has the Capacity to carry out any of his Promises.

Penalty by CBN which is affecting the small business owners and manufacturers but not the politicians.

Now ask yourself , where do these Politicians get these dollars from when cbn ain't selling to banks again.

All the ATM cards in Nigeria has been suspended from asking foreign transaction. The lest has 20usd monthly spend limit.
Have you ask yourself how do small businesses that depends on foreign trade survive, yet politicians spend at reckless abandon.

If the cbn ain't complicit to this, thsy should be the one enforcing the law .

It is barbaric what politicians are doing in Nigeria
Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Reality3080: 10:18pm On May 23, 2022
Ngorbungor:

See Otoundo, I beg go back to school, idi.ot
must u insult people?

D same u insulted me cos I asked u to bring d link of how UN hailed Peter obi

See u can’t bully people to support your candidate,d more u insult them d more they hate your candidate n that is automatic minus 1 vote

Imagine d number of people u will insult n how u will reduce your candidate vote

D same thing Reno pointed out about obi supporters,arrogant,aggressive n ignorant
Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Afamed: 10:22pm On May 23, 2022
Pandora thief. Does he have the power to jail?
Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 11:21pm On May 23, 2022
[quote author=Revolution2022 post=113109269][/quote]

Wetin concern a proper multi millionaire

You're really doing him abi

Literally lol
Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 11:25pm On May 23, 2022
Afamed:
Pandora thief. Does he have the power to jail?

Something tells me you didn't ask this question when the courts granted kanu release from prison

The idiocy runs bone deep
Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by Tinubuadvocate: 11:28pm On May 23, 2022
Go and jail your wife children first idiot.
Re: I Will Jail You If You Spend Dollar In Nigeria As A Govt Official. Peter Obi by SupremeSpecimen: 11:30pm On May 23, 2022
Unzerious:

All the long English for nothing

He's not my candidate would've sufficed

You are not looking to be enlightened
You're looking for fault.

Let me feign surprise

(1) (2) (Reply)

See What Kwankwaso Said About Him And Peter Obi Leaving PDP / Kassim Afegbua To Resign Over Atiku’s Choice Of Okowa As Running Mate / See Labour Party Support Rally For Peter Obi And Hembe In Benue State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.