Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,295 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:23 AM

How Do I Start All Over Again - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start All Over Again (4848 Views)

All Hope Is Not Lost! You Can Start All Over Again / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k (2) (3) (4)

How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 1:56pm On Jul 16, 2010
I'm in my forties with some bad experiences behind me. I need to make a fresh start but with no money. I can raise 5OK. I need to meet an internet guru who can help me turn this money into a reasonable amount in a short while. Please don't recommend buying reports. I'll like physical contact and learning. I also have an office space but don't know what could be profitable.

I need this help badly because my debt profile is running into a N1m bracket. Any good idea will be appreciated.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by switchmax8: 4:06pm On Jul 17, 2010
poster,you had better be careful and limit your desperation to make money to avoid pitfall that will be set by assailant on Nl looking for whom to devour.think properly yourself and use the money wisely.I can advice you to use the money in recharge card business.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by chase4(m): 12:22pm On Jul 18, 2010
If you go into internet biz with this desperation, you will still be singing the same song in your fifties believe me. I know what you are passing through but invest carefully and be patient to watch it grow gradually.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by smarthawk: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2010
I can link you to a company who can give you security for loan of any amount,financial agency,LPO/project financing,properties abroad,Transportation training,funds for import and export?etc You dont have to pay me anything, just indicate your interest by sending me an email on smacby@yahoo.com,with your name and phone number. Thanks
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by precap2(m): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2010
I think you're seeking this advice from the wrong place, believe me. You must now have the wisdom to know what you want and go for it.
Payment for any information here without meeting face to face is the easiest way to lose the 50k. I have read many cries around here.

Holla!
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 12:56pm On Jul 19, 2010
Precap2,
Thanks for your advice. If you read my starter, I said I'd like to meet the trainer or helper physically and I don't want to buy any report.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by precap2(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2010
helpee2:

Precap2,
Thanks for your advice. If you read my starter, I said I'd like to meet the trainer or helper physically and I don't want to buy any report.

Good you know that brother^. Now I don't think internet business is the best for anyone that want to start again from scratch, unless you say that ForEx is also internet business. Forex would have been the best for you but the time it takes to learn it well is so much. At least six months. If you put in less time, you make it up by losing money until you pay up for the gained time. I hope you understand. I do it 100% for a living and have done it for over 7 years now.
Now my advice: When my sister returned to Nigeria she was advised by an uncle who's also successful in his business to go into noodles and biscuits business. she started selling a brand of noodles (indomie) and a brand of biscuits (Yale) and today she's making a lot of money. Since you already have a shop/office space, look for a major distributor of such products and put in you entire money and strength into his hands, you might be lucky to come out with a lil credit allowance from him, and you're ready to go. Seek advice concerning this, only make a move.

Holla!
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by growrich: 1:46pm On Jul 19, 2010
please reach me at hormnet@yahoo.com now.
I have good internet biz 4 u.
Yes, u will come tyo meet me at my home.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 2:17pm On Jul 19, 2010
Precap2,

You sound reasonable. Considering the time I've lost in the past, six months won't be much of a time to give for a profitable knowledge. I can spare such time but am skeptical about forex. Friends have told me how they lost money in it but if you've been living by it and you're willing to take me through it then we can arrange a meeting.
As for trading it's out of it . I've done computer sales and supplies so I have experience in it. I don't think I can take the rigours involved right now and the meager margins. I'm interested in rendering services and online biz. You think forex is not online biz?
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by TheBuilder: 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2010
You can become a disributor of our premium cosmetics.
visit www.manaconnect.com and revert.
Best of luck.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by IMEXIN: 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2010
If you are interested in Non-Oil Export then try
THE IMPORT & EXPORT INSTITUTE OF NIGERIA
visit www.imexinng.org
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 5:53pm On Jul 19, 2010
growrich,

Yahoo says you don't have an email account with them. How come you gave me a wrong contact address. I hope you're not one of the people am advised to ignore on Nairaland?
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by akyus(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2010
@ precap2, That's a wonderful advice. I believe the poster will come back with a testimony if he applies it wisely.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 20, 2010
@ Precap i am really interested in the biz ur sis started but will need further advise
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2010
@precap,pls i"d like to knw more abt this biz your sis started.txs
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by royalseed: 10:33pm On Jul 20, 2010
write to me basiludeh@yahoo.com or call 08033094387 for tips to solution to your question.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by gbengaijot(m): 9:52pm On Jul 21, 2010
meeting an internet guru is not a guarantee that you'll make money online. Setting a "time" is not even enough to make you money too. Internet business is not a quick way of making money.

Someone who wants to do internet business must be ready to do a lot of "Self Study" and concentrate on "just one internet business". That individual as well, must not be in a rush to make money, and must take their time to test, test and test. No internet business is guaranteed, and they are subjected to modification.

In your own case, here's what i advice(since you already av your mind set on internet business);

a. Decide on just one internet business you want to do

b. Get all available report/resources that will teach you how to do it & read read read and read until your eyes become red with understanding

c. Implement them. You'll fail, don't be discouraged, implement again, you'll make small success, dont be discouraged, rinse and repeat until you start making higher margins,

d. come back here to share your story, and let us know how you made Millions online

Lastly, stop looking for gurus. Start looking inward. seeing a guru won't make you money, irrespective of any method they teach you. Implementation, failing, implementing until you succeed is what works, NO MORE, NO LESS

I hope my 2 cent helps, although a bit harsh.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by aniffy4eva(m): 11:47pm On Jul 21, 2010
Hi Helpee2

Too many people with too many pieces of advice abi?
Well, i have an online business i'm currently into, but you must have an open mind and be very willing to learn.

I'd really like to help you, but i guess it must be hard sifting the chaff from the wheat.

If you are interested, please send me an email - aniffy4eva@yahoo.co.uk

Take care.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 11:38am On Jul 22, 2010
precap2,

I'm still waiting for your response. How can we work together? You seem to live in London and I am in Lagos. Could that be a barrier? I don't think so. You can monitor electronically
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by MMCL: 2:32pm On Jul 22, 2010
1. Look back at your bad experiences and make sure you have noted what went wrong so you don't make the mistake again.
2. Write out your passions. Making money without a passion for it is not good enough cos when the money isn't coming in you will look for another thing to do and if you are not consistent, that is bad for business.
3. Plan plan plan and get full information before you make decisions.
4. Start your own passions and ideas without money is a good way so you have nothing to loose smiley
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 22, 2010
@precap still waiting fo your reply
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by precap2(m): 9:46pm On Jul 22, 2010
andromida:

@precap still waiting fo your reply

What do you want to know from me please. I'd be happy to help.

helpee2:

precap2,

I'm still waiting for your response. How can we work together? You seem to live in London and I am in Lagos. Could that be a barrier? I don't think so. You can monitor electronically

I got banned for 3 days for posting something that's considered SPAM in this your thread and the content deleted. It was just advice I wanted to give you. I wasn't selling anything, neither did I refer you to anyone but just that you look for someone that would show you basic For.ex and the language so I can give you my stayle of trading. The reason for the basic is so that I you'll understand whatever advice I'll give you.

Holla
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 4:14pm On Jul 23, 2010
Precap2,

I'm sorry to hear you were banned as a result of your posting on this thread. Since your email isn't available, could you please reach me on mine: info@selfdiscoveryconcepts.com.

I'm looking forward to hearing from you, pls.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by abipaul: 7:45am On Jul 24, 2010
the fact is that that your 50k may not even be enough for you to meet a trainer or guru. relax yourself and think of a new idea. good luck. http:///6g3d3
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by chillbabe(f): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2010
Just wandering why the advise is only online bussiness. Can some1 give other advice. I want 2 start asswell and i have 50k am nt an pc person.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by precap2(m): 8:58pm On Jul 28, 2010
chillbabe:

Just wandering why the advise is only online bussiness. Can some1 give other advice. I want 2 start asswell and i have 50k am nt an pc person.

Read thru again and you'll see some offline biz. Modify and use.

Holla!
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by cvibe: 7:14am On Jul 31, 2010
Organize a seminar and let people pay you to learn from your mistake. How you do it, is up to you.

Mobil Producing Nigeria, Admits To Pay Comandclem's Royalties / Party Bags, Souvenir Bag, Gift Bags / Petition: Paypal, Allow Nigerians Receive Payments