Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,766 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

How Do I Start All Over Again - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start All Over Again (4854 Views)

All Hope Is Not Lost! You Can Start All Over Again / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 11:12am On Aug 31, 2010
Precap2,

imagination works u know! I'm looking forward to that meeting in it!!

Meanwhile u seem to be joking with my desire. U came up with good will but stopped half way thru. Pls get back to me so we can move on. It seems am not going to go far here on nairaland?
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 5:10pm On Sep 14, 2010
Dear Nairalanders,

So nobody is benevolent enough to help me start all over in this land? I began this thread long time ago and I'm still where I started. Precap2 came with a hand I thought I could lean on but this hasn't been. Is someone out there who wants to take credit for my success? I know u won't just be helping me start all over but others I'll help as well. That is the essence.
Give me a genuine idea to invest with little capital especially internet business and we go on from there. One of my conditions for dealing with anyone is physical meeting and mentoring. If you're willing I'm here to make you proud. Don't propose selling any article or any how to paper.
I'm waiting eagerly for the kind-hearted real Nigerian
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 10:14am On Sep 17, 2010
Dear all,

Nairaland is supposed to be a place of meeting good people. Don't we have any good people left in this land?
Be the real Nigerian!
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by chuxy12(m): 11:29am On Sep 17, 2010
i will help you with an online biz--maybe almost for free (or even for free) ---chidolars12@gmail.com.plz moderator dont ban me for offering to help a fellow man
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by becky4real(f): 7:23pm On Sep 18, 2010
Maybe you try red oil business buying @ a lower price to Sell @ a higher rate d current price is N3800 pair 20Lt is expected to rise up to N4500 to N5000 by next mth to next 2 months go 2 d village nearer to u and ask of d current price. my little idea hope it will help.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 10:04am On Sep 20, 2010
Chuxy12,

Your email address is not correct. What am I getting on nairaland? Lots of incorrect information. Let a good guy come on board please.

Becky4real,
Thanks for your suggestion. I'm actually looking for a long lasting biz idea, especially online. Oil is seasonal & fluctuates.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by kess1(m): 4:29am On Sep 25, 2010
Sorry you had such experiences,but you have to take your time to learn from them.
Well, i think you should first look inwards and write down your hobbies and skills. Then take note of the most passionate one for you and write it down as well. For example, if you have a knack and/or passion for writing, i will advice you go Information Marketing. It's great for anyone with a passion for such hobbie.
As for those who tell you internet biz isn't it with your 50k right now, i'll tell you that's a lie borne out of ignorance.
After identifying your core hobbie/skill/expertice, look for the right expert to get the relevant training or knowlegde and start implementing immediately. An expert/mentor saves you the loss of time to do lots of trial and error and also serves as a guide along the road to success. Then don't give up untill you have succeeded. If you can follow this advice, you will go verrrrrrrrrry far, i assure you.

You can reach me with my contact details:kessonlinebiz@yahoo.com or 07033991211
Cheers

, be righty informed!
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by Gbosh(m): 6:54am On Sep 25, 2010
Hi Helpee2,

You do not have to despair in failures, I will advice you not to give up. You have to stop acting in desperation and settle down to think properly. Success doesn't come easily, you have to read and take action. You fail you learn from you failures and move ahead, nothing in life is easy. "TAKE THE PROPER ACTION NOW"
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by fxjunkie(m): 2:31pm On Sep 26, 2010

Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by Gainsboom: 5:07pm On Sep 28, 2010
Hello,
Consistent efforts-Not strength-Not intelligence,Is key to unlocking the potentials within.(Churchill)
I have found this true in foreign exchange market trading.And God's blessings was on the efforts.it wasn't easy,but was worth it.
Never give up,whatever your hands find to do,do it with all your might says the holy writ.

Best regards

Gainsboom
fxcapitalboom@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 5:42pm On Sep 28, 2010
Gainsboom,

Just mail you awile ago. Check ur mailbox.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by consultmartins(m): 6:20pm On Oct 08, 2010
@poster, please do the house a favor by letting us know how you scaled through this business challenge so that we can learn from you. I wish the best recovery.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by odupope: 9:35am On Oct 09, 2010
for a genuine and reliable way you can beat the current nokia market in nigeria by geting your desire nokia phones at a very ridiculous cheap price ( i.e nokia n8 goes for 28,000 naira and n900 for 27,000 naira ) bonanza price, so for info on direction on how to get these great phones do contact me 07061314694.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 5:00pm On Oct 09, 2010
consultmartins,
We're still in the process of recovery and by God's grace we;ll conquer and inform the house, especially if the help came from the house.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by integrity9(m): 12:30pm On Jan 26, 2011
Do u still require help?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need A Car For Uber/bolt Business In Abuja / How I Got A Verified USA Paypal Account / How To Sell Your Old Inactive Fiverr Accounts For Quick Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.