Stats: 3,153,428 members, 7,819,556 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:05 PM

How Do I Start All Over Again - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Start All Over Again (4853 Views)

All Hope Is Not Lost! You Can Start All Over Again / Which Business Can I Start As A Chemistry Graduate ? / What Profitable Business Can I Start With #200k (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by Dujardin(m): 10:38pm On Aug 02, 2010
Man, these guys have said well, i'll advice u to stick wit precap2's advice,know what u want, check ur environment, ur status, and start 4m there. Don't look 4 fast money or else u'll lose the little u hav.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by Dujardin(m): 10:40pm On Aug 02, 2010
Man, these guys have said well, i'll advice u to stick wit precap2's advice,know what u want, check ur environment, ur status, and start 4m there. Don't look 4 fast money or else u'll lose the little u hav.

Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by DrKitaun(m): 1:53pm On Aug 04, 2010
Chillbabe

learn how to produce household cleaning products like soaps, bleach, dettol and market ur way thru to getting NAFDAC certified.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by expert101(m): 5:41pm On Aug 04, 2010
hi, i must say its funny reading all the advice here.i appreciate some good tips here.At this point i will recommend that you run as far as you can from anyone giving you a loan.Don't even dare it.

what you need is someone that will take you by the hand and teach the system and also help you to start earning money from the internet within 2-3 months.

so i recommend Akin Alabi. he is the publisher of INCOME  magazine and an internet guru. You can apply and see him at his office at Cherub Mall- Opposite Alpha beach off Lekki Epe  express way lagos.

His company name is Guaranteed Success International.(last floor). that's all i have for you.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by Nobody: 5:44pm On Aug 04, 2010
Dear Helpee2,
I have something that will work for you. You DO NOT NEED TO PAY ANY MONEY UPFRONT. I will explain the idea to you in detail and if you like it, we can then discuss money You dont even have to spend your 50K. send mail to dspmedia@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 1:45pm On Aug 05, 2010
Precap2,

I left you my email address but haven't heard from you. Please get in touch or leave your own email address. I believe you have something I can learn from and if you're genuinely interested in helping me start all over then you'll reach me. It's awhile I posted this thread and I'm still where I began. Help me move forward.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 1:48pm On Aug 05, 2010
expert101,

Could you help with his email address? If you don't want it public, reach me on mine: info@selfdiscoveryconcepts.com. I'll be waiting.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 7:37pm On Aug 06, 2010
Precap2,
I've been waiting for your response. I began this thread for about a month now and I seem not to have made any progress. I believe you're cardinal to this progress. Please get in touch since your email address is invisible. I'm leaving my email contact again. I have gotten unsolicited mails because of you. info@selfdiscoveryconcepts.com

naijacute,
I hope I'm within the rules.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by precap2(m): 9:58pm On Aug 06, 2010
@helpee2,
Sorry for the delay in replying you. I'll give you a mail tomorrow. I don't know why this forum doesn't have PM facility.

Holla moi!
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by precap2(m): 5:09pm On Aug 07, 2010
helpee2:

Precap2,
I've been waiting for your response. I began this thread for about a month now and I seem not to have made any progress. I believe you're cardinal to this progress. Please get in touch since your email address is invisible. I'm leaving my email contact again. I have gotten unsolicited mails because of you. info@selfdiscoveryconcepts.com

naijacute,
I hope I'm within the rules.

Sent you a mail. Would be waiting for what you think about it.

Holla moi!
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by surxex: 5:47pm On Aug 07, 2010
Make it a date with the Certified BOM Experts in nigeria on the 27th of august and learn a wining strategy that will pull at leas $750 in your pulse in a month. Venue: Ltv 8, agidingbi Ikeja. Note : nothing good comes free. So the price for participation is #7,500. No hidden tricks. They here to help nigerians. Making lives better.for more info contact jidowu84@gmail.com or 08095720484,08137249962.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by expert101(m): 7:17pm On Aug 07, 2010
I THINK THE EMAIL IS editor@incomeng.com- i will still verify and let you guy's know. THIS GUY IS TOO MUCH.MADE OVER 45 MILLION NAIRA FROM INTERNET BUSINESS SINCE 2003.NO OTHER BETTER MENTOR LIKE HIM.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 5:33pm On Aug 09, 2010
expert101,

The email address of Akin Alabi you gave was wrong. My mail was returned. Please find out and reach me again. I'll appreciate it.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by precap2(m): 7:57pm On Aug 09, 2010
removed!
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by infomater: 6:17am On Aug 10, 2010
it a good aqustion,i have place where i will show you on how to start again

visit ;http://wealtempowermentcreaction4real..com/

it will help you

paul is the guy name
call 08038018850
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 12:39pm On Aug 10, 2010
Precap2,

I replied your mail but still waiting for your own reply. I haven't made up my mind on the internet biz I should do but want to weigh the cons and pros before settling down and when I do I do. So check your mail and give me a reply.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by DrKitaun(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2010
precap2:

Contact Akin Alabi with the following emails. Just do me favor, I didn't give you these emails. Find some other reasons. If you mention Precap2 he knows me, so don't. I don't personally like internet marketing but I was discussing a lot about it with him when he was in London. Just enjoy if he has goodies for you. I DIDN'T REFER YOU!

akin@akinalabi.com, alabiakinola@yahoo.com

Holla moi!

whats the biggie ? why are u trying to make Akin look like a demi-god ?

if the OP doesnt mind, I can even give him AKIN'S direct lines so why fret over nothing ? I might even invite Akin to come advise OP in here cool
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 12:06pm On Aug 12, 2010
Dr,
That will be a great idea for you to Akin to advise here. You know it won't only benefit me but others who can't voice their predicament. What are you into yourself?
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by TheBuilder: 4:43pm On Aug 12, 2010
You may consider product distribution option with minimal capital outlay.
Check www.manaconnect.com for details.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by Olubunmi4(m): 3:16am On Aug 14, 2010
Hello, if you have not yet figured out what to do, and you would like to take this suggestion, I think it would pay off. From Nigeria, there are lots, I mean lots of people coming to China to buy wall and floor tiles. These ceramic tiles come in different designs and qualities. You can find buyers for our company, Louis valentino Ceramic Co Ltd, and earn a commission after every successful placement of order. We are about the same age and I can well relate to your predicament. If you are interested, first look at our website here: www.lvceramic.com. I can be reached by phone: (office) +8675782019685, or (mobile) +8613929907174, or in your email, you can let me have your phone number. I am a fellow, honest Nigerian.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by Dereal1(m): 7:05am On Aug 15, 2010
Hi,
What you really need now is how to multiply your money.The only internet business that serves that purpose now is park domain.When it is set up to by tomorrow you only be checking your account and be smiling.Because your earnings will be coming in euro.For more detail contact me:realnotions04@yahoo.com
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by precap2(m): 3:25pm On Aug 16, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Plenty advice. But he said he's not gonna buy nothing, which is reasonable decision.
If you intend paid advice, get lost. If it's free then you might consider sharing
with some others who need it but haven't asked. Anyone's choice though.

Holla moi
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 3:52pm On Aug 16, 2010
Precap2,

U are a mystery. Why don't you just reply me on my private email. Be of assistance and u would find satisfaction
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by precap2(m): 5:30pm On Aug 16, 2010
helpee2:

Precap2,

U are a mystery. Why don't you just reply me on my private email. Be of assistance and u would find satisfaction

I'm hardly a mystery. Read my siggy and you'll be sure of that.
I replied to your mail but if you did not read it then I'll make you another reply in the next 2 hours. I'm on the move with a device that would make it difficult to navigate to mail and still keep my current tasks.
Thanks for your candid talk. I like that.

Precap2
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by lazywealth(m): 2:07pm On Aug 17, 2010
You need to forgive yourself first, think straight, learn to accept your present condition and prepare your mind to move forward, That will be all
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by AmeLonRo(m): 7:15pm On Aug 17, 2010
WRITE A BOOK TO EDUCATE OTHERS ON HOW TO AVOID THE MISTAKES U MADE.
LOOK 4 THOSE WHO HAVE THE PROBLEMS YOU HAVE AND SHOW THEM THE WAY OUT.
CONCENTRATE MORE ON HELPING OTHERS.
PRAY TO GOD AND WORK HARD &/OR SMART.
GOODLUCK
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by helpee2: 5:28pm On Aug 19, 2010
Ame Lon Ro,

Thanks for your advice. I have finished one book but it didn't portray what I wanted so the second one on my mistakes will soon be out. I know you'll love the title and content as well. You know writing books hardly makes one financially independent in this nation that's why I want something that could be done on a daily basis.

Precap2,

I'm yet to see your second mail. I hope it comes.
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by McNelson(m): 6:19pm On Aug 19, 2010
Log on to this website. You get tips on how to get started http://www.dummiesresources.com/blog
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by obodochars(m): 12:39pm On Aug 20, 2010
As for me, i will not encourage you to invest the little amount you have into online business, because with your frame of mind and psychological make up at this point in time, it is very possible that you will end up losing the little cash you have left with you. There are so many physical business that you do with 50k, i will advice you to sit down and think deeply, come out of your fustration because i believe that there is still light at the end of the tunnel for you. Life is not about how many times you have failed, but how many times you have picked your self back up to start all over again. Once you do not quit or give up on making it in life, you will surely get there.

Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by Nobody: 6:47am On Aug 25, 2010
The best thing to do with that 50k is this. Try something different.

Set up a Hot Dog stand on some busy street, and grill them live like a Suya man, only, make your stand more 'branded', with bolded signs, colorful decor, fliers etc.  Get a good supplier of hot dogs, (or learn to make em yourself online). It's a novel concept in most Naija urban areas. Make sure the buns used are fresh and appealing. Have a constant supply of ketchup, mayonnaise, onions, chilli, for the hot dogs. You'll be shocked how much profit you'll make!  grin

Oh, and sell canned soft drinks to go with it if poss.  cool

With the profits you could set up a fast food joint or something down the line wink
Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by precap2(m): 6:18pm On Aug 30, 2010
helpee2:

Precap2,

I just bought a new imaginary yacht, maybe we're gonna have a meeting in it next week. I'll be around town. Just have a look at my Yatch:

Re: How Do I Start All Over Again by precap2(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2010
helpee2:

Precap2,

I just bought a new imaginary yacht, maybe we're gonna have a meeting in it next week. I'll be around town. Just have a look at my Yatch:

Guys Where Can I Get Polystyrene Dealer In Lagos / I Need A Car For Uber/bolt Business In Abuja / How I Got A Verified USA Paypal Account