Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,697 members, 7,862,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 10:54 AM

Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Navy Officer And A Lawyer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Navy Officer And A Lawyer (1522 Views)

Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of An Engineer And A Doctor / Stunning Pre-Wedding Pictures Of Fulani Couples / Stunning Pre-wedding Pictures Of Hausa Couple (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Navy Officer And A Lawyer by FlirtyGist: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2018
Nigerian navy officer and his beautiful wife-to-be shines in lovely pre-wedding photoshoot.

News via Gistmore - https://gistmore.com/stunning-pre-wedding-photos-navy-officer-lawyer

Lalasticlala mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Navy Officer And A Lawyer by dafeyankee: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2018
Beautiful.

These ones look beautiful,and not the hungry 20k earning picture couples pictures I have been seeing here for a while.

Oga Navy, suffri chop Nkwobi. You still young and your cheeks don dey swell like bull dog own. Abi Navy no dey excerise?

Madam nearly Navy wife, I dey safe distance throw my salute. You are beautiful,and I am saying it from afar. I no trust your oga make them no beat me this morning.

1 Like

Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Navy Officer And A Lawyer by FlirtyGist: 7:18am On Oct 22, 2018

Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Navy Officer And A Lawyer by ishowdotgmail(m): 7:18am On Oct 22, 2018
To marry lawyer just dey hungry me chai!!!!
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Navy Officer And A Lawyer by FunkyAlhaji2015: 8:44am On Oct 22, 2018
Wetin happen to her legs ni? You no dey stand up?

Very disrespectful the way she won't stand up in any picture
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Navy Officer And A Lawyer by Nobodys(f): 8:45am On Oct 22, 2018
Beautiful Couple... Gorgeous.
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Navy Officer And A Lawyer by Nobodys(f): 8:51am On Oct 22, 2018
FunkyAlhaji2015:
Wetin happen to her legs ni? You no dey stand up?

Very disrespectful the way she won't stand up in any picture
.. Lolz. Nairalanders don start again....
Oga, her sitting has nothing to do with disrespect na..Btw she's a queen so she's meant to be sitted while you men do the STANDING...

** runs before NL meninist catch me**.
Re: Stunning Pre-wedding Photos Of A Navy Officer And A Lawyer by simeotexy: 9:39pm On Oct 22, 2018
embarassed God dis girl too fine

(1) (Reply)

Se.xtape: 30 Minutes B*ng!ng With Run.z Girl I Picked From Owerri Club / Nigerian Brand Influencer Wishes Her Followers 'happy New Month' With Jaw Droppi / Examine Yourself Honestly: Do You Believe You're Tolerable ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.